724 Canyon Road
Santa Fe, NM 87501Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.geronimorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5059821500x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Every Night: 5:45pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eric DiStefano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Please contact Amber Harcharik at 505-982-1500
- Private Party Facilities: We have several rooms to accomodate most group sizes and offer complete restaurant buyouts as well. Geronimo is also available to cater your off-site special event. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Harvey 5059821500x
A word from Geronimo
In its celebrated 24 years, Geronimo has established a reputation as the place to dine in Santa Fe. Tradition and innovation merge at this Canyon Road legend, where simplicity and understatement reign. New Mexico's only Mobil 4 star and AAA 4 diamond rated restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Geronimo - Best Restaurants in Santa Fe ›
Geronimo reviews from OpenTable diners
414 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (306)fit for foodies (293)romantic (271)notable wine list (181)great for outdoor dining (127)neighborhood gem (114)hot spot (49)good for groups (26)scenic view (15)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (11)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great combos2stisfiedDined on 9/29/2014Many restaurants try to be different by creating strange food combinations that don't work. Geronimos has some very different creations that work perfectly. We had fois gras and Scottish salmon followed by a carmelized banana cream pie - all were prepared different than usual but great. Many seperatel rooms make you feel like you are in a small restaurant. Servers had great support .Special Features:
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Fabulous food, ambiance and outstanding service. Outstanding experience at every level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Dinner!HoustonGirlDined on 9/27/2014We dined at Geronimo on Sep 27 and could not have asked for a better way to end our day in Santa Fe. Our group of four had a wonderful evening and a delicious dinner to celebrate my fiance's birthday. The service was great and everyone was very nice and always had a smile on their face. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's the experienceZGZ747Dined on 9/27/2014Geronimo continues to be what you think a fine dining establishment should be. You have an experience there that leaves you feeling like you were part of something special. Ask for Chris Harvey and thank him and his partner Chef for a job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceSavannah12Dined on 9/27/2014This restaurant lives up to the hype. Beautiful interior with food to match and very attentive service. I tried elk for the first time and it was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best for over 20 yearsGreviewVIPDined on 9/26/2014Tradition of excellence yet innovation. Intelligent staff. New tastes: smoked lobster tail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MeanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014Six of us ate here during a trip to Santa Fe and enjoyed a fabulous meal. Our server, David, was very attentive and knowledgeable and certainly made our experience a memorable one. Everyone of the dishes we ordered were delicious and beautifullly prepared. We all thought it was one of the best evenings we had had in awhile. We would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, but won't be the lastCassiDined on 9/25/2014We had never been to Santa Fe, this was the first night of our trip, which was built around a wine and food festival. Geronimo's was outstanding in every aspect and certainly the peak of our food experience. A party of 6 sharing appetizers and desserts, with each having an amazing meal, leaves you more than satisfied. I am already craving a return visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat in Sante FeDeeeatsDined on 9/25/2014We had a marvelous time, enjoying great wine, amazing caesar salad, apps and the best lobster!! Very intimate. Lots of truffles. Good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2014It's was very good but the service could be more welcoming and friendly.Special Features:
- Great, great, great!CsnlittletonDined on 9/23/2014Will go again! Service, food wonderful. Thanks for a great dinner.Special Features:
- Canyon Road Gourmet!NucleonVIPDined on 9/23/2014We liked Geronimo so much we went back for a second dinner the next evening! The vegetarian tasting menu was wonderful, and the elk tenderloin and lobster tails were excellent. Wonderful service, great spot on the patio to people-watch on Canyon Road.Special Features:
- A consistent venueAbsoluteRavingFanDined on 9/22/2014Been to Geronimo many times over many years. For fine dining and technically sound service this is among the best you will find in the southwest. The front dining room is always to be requested, as the others can give you a bit os a second class citizen feel. Food always is always right on, and to let what we have enjoyed is a bit meaningless as all have been very good or better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOLODined on 9/20/2014Have dined there many times over the years and it never diappoints. First time to dine on porch and it was delightful.Special Features:
- FantasticChuckDined on 9/20/2014This is the finest restaurant in Santa Fe. Service is impeccable and the food is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Geronimo'sDinnerDined on 9/19/2014The staff at Geronimo's is excellent. But I can't say the same for the quality of their food. I ordered the wasabi Ceasar salad and it was drowned in dressing that left a puddle around the lettuce. Then my scallops in red pepper sauce arrived. Scallops were under cooked and the red pepper sauce was bland with no seasoning or taste. I was extremely disappointed and will not go back.Special Features:
- Great Eveningjlyoung11Dined on 9/19/2014Just a wonderful time ! Yes, abit pricey but truly a special experience in every way.Special Features:
- Very excellent!!Love2travelDined on 9/19/2014Geronimo's is a very elegant experience! We were a party of 4 and each one of us had a fabulous entree. Highly recommend‼️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab!ParcitdeervalleyVIPDined on 9/19/2014Great as I remember. No need for us to go anywhere else when visiting Santa Fe. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceCarlakeyDined on 9/19/2014Food, service, atmosphere-all the best. I would consider it part of the Santa Fe experience-a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDineroutDined on 9/18/2014When traveling to an area for the first time sometimes you are privileged to have a unique experience at a truly remarkable restaurant. This was one of those times. We highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated AnniversaryLarryGDined on 9/17/2014Nice table, local winery sparkling wine on house for our celebration. Our third time here in last 14 years. Wonderful each time. Nice wines, wonderful food, wonderful service, no rush. The table next to us was celebrating anniversary also. We will be back on our next trip.Special Features:
- WonderfulSdtomDined on 9/16/2014We went for my wives birthday, service was exceptional, food fantastic and the wine recommendation was spot on. I had the elk and my wife the prawns and both were great.Special Features:
- Excellent choiceGreensEatDined on 9/16/2014Upon recommendations from friends we easily made reservations on Open Table. We were greeted warmly and seated at a nice table out front on the patio with perfectly tuned heaters. However it was 8-10 minutes before we ever saw a service person. Once we were served, our waiter was attentive and the meal was delivered with excellent timing between courses. Lobster was excellent, however game hen was a bit dry. Risotto was good as was the carrot cake. All in all we would go back again, but perhaps to the bar for an appetizer sized dinner as the locals suggest.Special Features:
- Fantastic service, food, ambiance .maryDined on 9/15/2014Loved our birthday dinner tonight! The food was superb, very unique with wonderful sauces. My steak was as tender and flavourful as could be. My husband had the vegetarian tasting menu (a very reasonable cost) with creative use of mushrooms, vegetables, sauces and a salad to die for. The servers were knowledgeable and kind. We have been here several times and will continue to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutandaboutVIPDined on 9/14/2014Fantastic! Beautiful dining room. Lovely outdoor porch. The food and service is perfect! Will return every time we visit Santa Fe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryvisitorDined on 9/13/2014The food was superb, the waitress was beyond excellent...the only down side was the valet left our car on for 45min! We were seated in the front outside dining, the valet was backed up so this left some cars parked right in front of the patio section...fumes! Then to add insult, we could see our car was left on for 45 minutes, my husband got up and went to turn it off. It took the valet 15 more minutes to move our car. We did speak with the manager and she was lovely about it, however that set a damper on our experience. I'd would go there again, but I would sit inside this time...out of sight, out of mind!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the oneDekeknuteVIPDined on 9/13/2014We ate there 13 years ago and had a fabulous meal and time. Just as great last week, the elk and the beef tenderloin were out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular in Every WayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It's difficult to find a holistic experience in fine dining these days, where every aspect exceeds your expectations. Geronimo is one of those rare experiences. Wait and bar staff--true professionals, no pretense.Food will blow your mind-interesting executions, local options, served hot and desserts that will tempt even the most resistant sweet eater. The dining room is understand yet elegant.Perhaps the most beautiful surprise of the evening,it is acoustically balanced with heavy white velvet draperies that make it possible to actually hear your dinner companions speak.In a world of industrial chic restaurant designs with concrete floors and open scaffold--the romance of hearing a conversation at a normal level was incredibly refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and servicesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed our dinner so much, great food and service.Special Features:
- Just rightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014I live in Santa Fe and this is my neighbor hood restaurant. think I forget that it is FANTASTIC! I must go if visiting Santa Fe.Special Features:
- Barbra1OttawaDined on 9/12/2014Stunning food, presentation & staff. Our server was brilliant, very elegant gentleman, knowledgeable & interesting. Great Santa Fe experience.Special Features:
- BoringCheekDined on 9/11/2014Not the food and not the restaurant, they are outstanding as usual. Better than outstanding. This is truly one of life's pleasures. What is boring is having to write the same 5 star review every time we eat here like everyone else. Maybe they should screw something up once in a while .... nah. We'll just keep enjoying the food and writing boring reviews.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurant in Santa FeLaineDined on 9/11/2014We have eat here many times over the years (every time we are in Santa Fe) and the food and service was absolutely excellent this time - as usual. We had the sea bass - which was incredible. We loved the service - and the food is simply THE BEST. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2014Very long wait after ordering food. Too long a wait for food after having drinks in hand early on.Special Features:
- Best FoodChuckDined on 9/10/2014The food is so great I can't think of another restaurant that is better anywhere in the US.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration DinnerLizzieDined on 9/10/2014We celebrated my husbands 61st birthday and golf win. The restaurant is wonderful with food and wine selections that Re awesome. Our waiter was attentive but not over bearing. The decor is simple but elegant. A great restaurant for people that love good food and fine wine .Special Features:
- First time at GeronimoSammieDined on 9/10/2014Wonderful - what else can be said. Food was fab, room was vibrant. Excellent experience Nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful diningjag1Dined on 9/10/2014There are so many fine dining establishments in SantaFe and Geronimo is at the top of the list. Lovely location on Canyon Road, excellent service, delicious food and marvelous wine list.Special Features:
- Lovely, But Too RichMargaDined on 9/8/2014We chose this highly recommended restaurant for dinner on a short visit to Santa Fe. We sat on the front porch, so cannot comment on inside -- nor on the extensive wine list since only one of us had a glass of wine. Despite occasional cars just feet from our table, porch seating is fine. Inventive cuisine is impressive, but it was too rich for us. I had excellent game hen accompanied by buttery spinach and very rich risotto. My partner had the elk -- really tender, but also with rich accompaniments. Tuna appetizer was a big hit, but the enticing-sounding melon & cucumber soup with crab was a little disappointing. Service was lovely. It is definitely especial place, but we can skip it on our next visit to NM.Special Features: