2923 Jackson Hwy
Chehalis, WA 98532Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gerhardssteak.com/Gerhards_Steakhouse/Home.html
- Phone: 3607483662
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00AM-4:00PM
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00PM-9:00PM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM-10:00PM, Sunday: 1:00PM-8:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Gerhard Schopp
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For smaller more intimate events we offer a private dining area for 15-40.
For larger events of up to 130 we offer a private dining area that overlooks our garden.
- Private Party Contact: Jeri Schopp 3607483662
A word from Gerhard's Steakhouse
The Schopp family invites you to experience "The best steaks around....Period!". Gerhard’s features hand cut High Choice Certified Angus Beef aged a minimum of 35 days, flame-kist to your liking, delectable seafood and house specialties. Come and enjoy Gerhard's creations from start to finish. Join us for our hand crafted cocktails, appetizers, desserts and our extensive wine list. Plan your escape for Lunch or Dinner today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gerhard's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Lovely, friendly. Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013We've been to this restaurant (formerly Mary McCrank's) many times. Usually for my mother's birthday, or for mother's day. it's a lovely secluded location with beautiful grounds to wander. The front room or the bar are worth requesting for seating. The big room feels a bit like a cavern since they expanded. The daytime waitress is very friendly and sweet... if a bit TOO talkative at times. Food is good, prices are very reasonable. This time our Turkey Chef Salads (a daily special) did leave something to be desired I'm afraid. But overall, very worth trying.Special Features:
- FIT FOR A ROMANCE MADE IN HEAVENOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013would love to hold my wedding reception there. Its beautiful the staff is friendly and attentative, food is home fresh baked and awesome, the scenery is gorgeous and is perfect ambiance for a romantic date. This was Timothy and my first actual romantic date out and I would love to return to hold our wedding recepion there.Special Features:
- The food was amazing. RareOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/26/2013The food was amazing. Rare find so close to home. Now we don't have to go to Olympia. My filet wasnso tender and cooked perfect.Special Features:
- Food and service were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Food and service were very good but I consider it extremely over priced.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013When no one in Tacoma had any tables available at a reasonable time we stumbled upon Gerhard's, and I am glad we did. The servers and bussers were very attentive. The food was delicious and you could have cut the steak with a plastic fork. This a great place for a date night without the trip or expense of Tacoma.Special Features:
- Food was good as was the service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013Food was good as was the service, but was over priced. We were charged extra for the horse radish? It's to expensive for my taste.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013a week prior to experience, I tried to make a dinner res. I was told no openings after 430. Who eats dinner at 430? I took the res anyway. We left at about 6 or 615. The place was never more than half full the whole time. Why couldn't I eat at a normal dinner time? My first visit as a "steak house". My steak was small, dry and unseasoned. For me, a dissappointment. Great place for lunch though. However, they no longer have a lunch menu on the weekend so I guess we won't be going to that any longer either.Special Features:
- Nice update, great decor.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/2/2013Nice update, great decor. Menu was good, as was food. Will go again.
- As beautiful and tasty asOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013As beautiful and tasty as ever. I have been visiting this restaurant for over 20 years; 12 years under current ownership. The food is outstanding and the staff is very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- The house celery seed saladOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/27/2013The house celery seed salad dressing was fantastic. The portions were generous and, overall, the food was well prepared. The filet mignon was slightly overcooked when compared to the descriptions given on the menu for ordering, and the steak was on the dry side, but had decent flavor. The lobster was excellent. The caramel apple sundae dessert was delicious. The service was outstanding!