George's Corner Restaurant & Pub
2 W. St. George Blvd.
Saint George, UT 84770Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
George's Corner Restaurant & Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.georgescornerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (435) 216-7311
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Brunch: Saturday:7:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian / Vegan, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Randall Richards
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature local, live music EVERY Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Be sure to check out our calendar of events at our website. Music starts at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays and 8 p.m. on the weekends. No cover charge - but be sure to bring your appetite.
- Cross Street: Main Street
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking seems limited in Historic Downtown, but there are many options. We have plenty of parking in the back lot of Ancestor Square. There is a city parking lot directly across St. George Blvd from George’s and there is some street parking along Main Street. All parking is Free.
A word from George's Corner Restaurant & Pub
George’s Corner Restaurant is located in Historic Downtown St. George. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week (open from 7 a.m. to midnight daily). Our Gastro Pub environment celebrates the history of St. George with a photo gallery of local shots from the 1900's. Our lunch and dinner menu features pub style food from burgers, sandwiches and salads to Steak Frittes. Everything is made from scratch including our buttermilk fried chicken and our BBQ baby back ribs with hush puppies and coleslaw. And always save room for a homemade dessert - the strawberry rhubarb pie is a must. Our breakfast menu is the best in town. We feature our own local farm fresh eggs from our 44 chickens that live on our two acre garden ranch. We also have fresh squeezed orange juice and grapefruit juice daily, complimentary fresh made buttermilk biscuits, gluten free pancakes and a full menu of omelets and house specialties. A visit to Southern Utah won't be complete with stopping by George's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
George's Corner Restaurant & Pub - Best Restaurants in St. George ›
George's Corner Restaurant & Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Not-So Gluten FreeThrivingGFDined on 10/2/2014We picked this restaurant because of its statement about having a GF menu as well as its late serving hours. Our server said that they didn't actually have a separate menu, but all the sandwich items could be put onto a gluten-free bread (which he didn't recommend). So, one of us ordered the regular bread with plans to remove the bun (hamburger) and I ordered the GF bread (hamburger). It was just loaf-type bread (like from Costco's freezer), very dry and it fell apart immediately. The nachos and other entrées our husbands ordered were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the George's Corner Restaurant & Pub reviews archive.
- Fantastic and Fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014A very fun place to dine and you can always count on the food being great.Special Features:
- gluten free friendlyapril016Dined on 5/30/2014All sandwiches can be made on GF bread at no additional charge. Salsa is tasty. Washed it down with GF beer! Service was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat!YummeDined on 5/25/2014The food was very good! Will definitely return. We will tell others of this great find in St. George. Very accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Breakfast placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014For me this is the only place for breakfast in town.Special Features:
- OK, not greatsophiesmomDined on 4/22/2014Everything was good, although my husband's Steak Frites was overcooked. The Calamari were very good, crispy. Service was good. We love using Open Table whenever we can. Probably would not return to George's, though.Special Features:
- Always good!BkladyDined on 1/31/2014Food is consistently well prepared and very nicely presented. A favorite since it first opened. Also found a really good Pinot Grigio served here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We made New Years reservations.teriDined on 12/31/2013We made New Years reservations. We had 2 children with us. The waiter was very accommodating and got the kids food out first and fast. The only negative is that the salads we ordered came at the same time as out hamburgers. I would prefer the salad first then be able to eat my main dinner while it is still hot.Special Features:
- Totally fineLuv2eatVIPDined on 11/25/2013First visit to this local and old eatery in olde St George. Food and service was solid. I ordered the spinach salad and fish sandwich upon servers recommendation. Both had great flavors but the fish sandwich had a monster bun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.