4620 Piedmont Row Dr. Suite 110
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.georgesbrasserie.com/
- Phone: 9802197409x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH Monday thru Friday 11:30 - 2:30 P
HAPPY HOUR Monday thru Friday 3 - 7 P
DINNER Monday thru Thursday 5 - 10 P
DINNER Friday thru Saturday 5 - 11 P
BRUNCH Sunday 11 - 2:30 P
DINNER Sunday 5 - 9 P
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, American, French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Georges Brasserie offers two private dining rooms, a bar, lounge and several semi-private areas to host your special event. Our menu is flexible and can accomodate all budgets and group sizes. From initial contact to bidding your final guest goodbye, our goal is to make your special event memorable, stress-free and fun! We have hosted several corporate dinners, wine dinners, luncheons, birthdays, charity events, bridal showers, wedding rehersals, and family get togethers. For more information about planning your special event, please call (980) 219-7409.
- Special Events: Georges loves to celebrate! LIKE us on Facebook and stay in the know!
A word from Georges Brasserie
GEORGES Brasserie is a Vibrant French Brasserie blending Tradition and Modern Cuisine located in Piedmont Town Center in Southpark Charlotte and features a Main Dining Room, Raw Bar, Patio Seating, Bar and Private Dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Georges Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)special occasion (90)romantic (77)great for outdoor dining (72)neighborhood gem (51)good for groups (45)notable wine list (44)great for lunch (30)great for brunch (29)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (13)scenic view (7)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Another Great MealGreggDined on 10/17/2014Our family of 7 (2 under 5) had a great early evening dinner of oysters, tomato bisq and white wine. The oysters were a bit on the small side but we were taking advantage of the $1 oyster special. As usual, the regional wine selection was excellent and paired nicely with the oysters. Our favorite special restaurant in Charlotte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoupDinerDined on 10/15/2014Onion soup needed more onions and was a little salty. They should explain that the escargot with puff pastry comes with a puff pastry that is only the size of a nickel covering each snail. Dinner and desert menus are very limited. Butcher paper on the tables is not what I call classy it's just a way to save laundry costs.Special Features:
- Always great,Catnip2Dined on 10/12/2014Always great! But we love brunch at Georges, THE BEST IN Charlotte.Special Features:
- Prent's Night OutwendyhncDined on 10/11/2014Oysters Rockefeller were delicious! All fresh ingredients and very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great is an understatementOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Outstanding! Try to the scallops they are divine. Also the duck is memorable. Loved every bite of my dinner. I will be back soon.Special Features:
- Great meal on the patioCLTfoodie1VIPDined on 10/10/2014Love sitting outside on their great outdoor patio. Excellent service and both of us had the mussels with pomme frites and shared the mushroom soup appetizer. Each food item was great. Mussels were a bit small but made up somewhat with quantity and excellent Dijon sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4catsVIPDined on 10/1/2014Kudos to Joe and his staff. They are always on the best of everything!Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentDennisVIPDined on 9/28/2014Georges Brasserie is always a safe choice for an excellent meal. Moreover, the service and ambiance contribute to the enjoyment of the dining experience.Special Features:
- Good French foodGSommDined on 9/28/2014My wife and I went to George's on a rare night out away from the kids. It was a Sunday evening about 6pm so the restaurant was practically empty. It remained that way for our whole visit. The server was attentive and friendly, although a bit too casual for my taste. The food was delicious - classic French. I will definitely come back again to try the NY Strip au Poivre, which they were out of, as it is one of my favorite French dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellencekarenDined on 9/27/2014just love this restaurant. we have become a regular fixture, so we get really great treatment. Which is also the reason we became regulars. really enjoy GeorgesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best French Restaurant in CharlotteItsAllabouttheFOODVIPDined on 9/26/2014George's is located in the vibrant South Park multi-use (shopping, dining, residential) development named Piedmont Town Center, facing the spectacular fountain in the center of the round-about. The atmosphere is lively around the bar and central dining area, and romantic in the booths along the back wall. The outdoor dining area has a European feel and is large enough to accommodate groups. Service is exceptional and never disappoints. The food is authentic French, using top quality ingredients and expertly prepared to perfection. Plan ahead to save room for dessert! Bon appetite!Special Features:
- Very FrenchTarHeelDined on 9/25/2014Reminds me so much of many restaurants in France in general and Paris in particular. Probably my favorite restaurant in Charlotte.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2014Dinner was delicious, there was something for every type of food lover on the menu. We were a group of 6 that expanded to a group of 9 at the last minute. The restaurant was able to accommodate the extra guests without a problem....and with a smile! Service was excellent!Special Features:
- Perfect for celebrationSmileyDined on 9/19/2014My girlfriend and I celebrated our 1year anniversary. I made a reservation and they were receptive with a complimentary item to our surprise. The waiter was funny and entertaining and knowledgable about the food. Our means were delicious, the bread terrific, and mac and cheese to die for and best of all we were outside on a beautiful night in a great seating area for two. I will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the ambience and the menudinethefrenchDined on 9/19/2014We went there for the first time and apprehensive about how good the French food would be, very rarely we come across restaurants serving so well cooked specialty cuisine. The wine menu is brilliant and the raw platters are yummy. A must go for that special occasion.Special Features:
- Great PlaceJimKDined on 9/18/2014This was our second visit and it was my wife's birthday. We were not disappointed. Very nice menu and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!MrsPKVIPDined on 9/17/2014Wonderful food, great service, and a beautiful restaurant. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!EnjoyableDined on 9/16/2014I recently had lunch at your restaurant for the first time and I enjoyed myself. The restaurant is beautiful, the food delightful and the atmosphere wonderfully European. I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch DelightJoePDined on 9/14/2014Went for Sunday Brunch and were very pleased. The Beignets are as good as any in New Orleans. the coffee is superb and the service was exceptional.Special Features:
- We loved itOuTsTaNdInG2014Dined on 9/12/2014We have enjoyed our last three times at Georges and keep bringing friends and family there that come to town back. The food is great, the ambiance is romantic and the servers are all very knowledgable, polite and friendly. The vibe inside is fun, elegant, dim light, which we love.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Wonderful as always!!! The service was excellent as well as the food. This is our "go to" restaurant in Charlotte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- George's never disappoints!AngieDined on 9/4/2014We love the happy hour menu and drinks at George's Brasserie - there's no better deal in town. The white wine mussels, black truffle pommes frites, beet salad, croque monsieur, goat cheese tart, warm french baguette, and wine were all superb. It's great knowing you can always count on high quality, delectable food; impecable service and a really fun atmosphere at George's...all at a super price.Special Features:
- jjlobiVIPDined on 9/4/2014Took advantage of the bogo offer. Food was excellent, prepared perfectly. $5 martinis did not disappoint. Angus burger done perfectly and delicious. Just don't understand why George's isn't always crowded. Our last 4 times the service and food has been wonderful.Special Features:
- Perfect start to SundayhondoskiDined on 8/31/2014The brunch experience was one of the best we ever had. The food was excellent and the service was superb, can't wait to go back for dinner.Special Features:
- Overall a nice timePerfectangel2224Dined on 8/29/2014Loved the ambiance and the main course. Drinks were impressive peche was nice blend champagne and peach without being too sweet. Had the mixed green salad with bacon... Bacon was terribly salty. However the main course scallops were delicious. Overall I would go back atmosphere is perfect for a date night or more intimate setting but stay away from the overly salted bacon.. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite placeMerfishVIPDined on 8/23/2014I love this place. Great food, great wine. They had live music that was classy and provided a nice atmosphere. My only issue with this visit was the service was much slower than usual, but other than that, it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoy George'sdiningoutDined on 8/23/2014We ate in the bar area on Saturday and enjoyed the ambience. Carafes of wine and a couple of appetizers were our choices. Everything was quite good. They have a nice wine selection by the glass, carafe, or bottle. There was a musician playing which added to the evening. I'm always pleased with my food there.Special Features:
- CarolinaGirl173VIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was good. Really like the pork chop, but when asked to substitute the vegetable offerings, I ended up with them on the plate and a side of what I had just wanted to substitute. We enjoyed the scallop and butter poached lobster appetizer. It seems there have been lots of changes to the menu and service recently. There doesn't seem to be the attention to detail any more. We look forward to going back soon for a more enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They went above and beyondOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It was my friends 75th birthday. The bartender Whitney and our server Jeremiah went out of their way to make it special and get my friend everything she wanted. It was a fabulous evening.Special Features:
- Another visitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/21/2014Food, service and wine were all great. Server recommended the wine which was moderately priced but good. Didn't rush us in any way but didn't make us wait unreasonably - just about right.Special Features:
- Another visitWIlliamVIPDined on 8/19/2014As always it is a pleasure to visit this French brasserie - Everyday there are specials on the menus and Tuesday is for mussels - they are excellent......Special Features:
- Enjoyable Dinner at George'sParaticularBobDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I enjoy going to George's when we want a relaxing lunch or dinner in a nice setting with very good food at reasonable prices. Saturday we joined another couple and had a delightful time while enjoying tasty and well prepared dishes, especially the special grouper entrée. Our server recommended a wine that was off-the-list and had been bought for Bastille Day. It was outstanding, and its price was incredibly low, making for a nice bonus. Although not in the top tier of gourmet restaurants in Charlotte, we highly recommend George's for excellence in its price point and a delightful experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Date Night!netwknkevDined on 8/15/2014First visit in 3yr of living in QC! Defintely one of my top 5 QC CLT restaurants now... Food, Service, ambiance all great. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The service and food were outstanding. Bottomless mimosas are a great deal. Terrell was our server and was attentive and hilarious! We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Satisfiedmoneymakr24Dined on 8/9/2014Great food, great location. It took a little longer than expected for our server to greet us but once he did, the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jjlobiVIPDined on 8/8/20144 of us dined Friday night at 8:30 pm. Shared mussels in white wine as starters; superb! Entrees included NY strip steak frite (done perfectly), scallops, pork chop (with gruyere polenta; decadent) and the veal short rib special. All entrees were delicious and generous portions. No room for dessert. Another great night at George's.Special Features:
- HenryDined on 8/8/2014Food and service were wonderful. The restaurant was prepared for us upon arrival. The server tended to our every need. He carefully explained all aspects of the menu. He helped us choose our wine and brought us samples of two to help our decision. The food came to us with no sense of rush to get us in and get us out. We had plenty of time to enjoy ourselves and make it a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014Really good service from Chris the bartender. My friends with me really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't miss!YumyumVIPDined on 8/3/2014Every time I eat here it's a home run! The service was a little spotty this time, but not a deferent to my recommending or returning!Special Features:
- Keep coming back for the musselsCharlotteFoodieVIPDined on 8/2/2014Despite a robust menu and interesting specials, Georges is the only place in Charlotte that delivers steamed mussels that are devoured along the Belgian/Dutch coast. We vary the appetizers and the dessert specials are a "must have." One of these days we'll try something different...nah, probably not :-)Special Features: