George Martin's Grillfire
7793-A Arundel Mills Blvd.
Hanover, MD 21076Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
George Martin's Grillfire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grillfirearundel.com/
- Phone: (410) 799-2883
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Grecco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private parties are out specialty at George Martin"s Grillfire, whether your occasion calls for an intimate cocktail affair, an elaborate full-course dinner, or a special holiday gathering. Let us accommodate your group of up to forty in our main dining room, or up to one hundred people for daytime gatherings.
A word from George Martin's Grillfire
Grillfire is a sophisticated American Grill celebrating the foods we have all come to love. With a focus on authentic regional and adopted international dishes, guests enjoy dining in the richly designed space for all reasons, for all seasons. Grillfire appeals to discerning diners who appreciate the high impact flavors and whimsical presentations on the user-friendly menu. Whether desiring a grilled, juicy burger after a late night arrival, enjoying exotic cocktails at the bar with colleagues, sharing a high value meal with friends or family, or savoring that all important banquet dinner, Grillfire consistently exceeds guest’s expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
George Martin's Grillfire - Best Restaurants in Hanover, MD ›
George Martin's Grillfire reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (43)neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (34)great for lunch (31)special occasion (28)vibrant bar scene (24)great for brunch (21)hot spot (20)kid-friendly (17)romantic (17)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (10)Show More
- Great anytime!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/23/2014This is our go to place because it is good for breakfast lunch or dinner! On a Sunday afternoon it is great because you can get breakfast , lunch or dinner items - a nice touch. But today we went for lunch and we were all in the mood for a burger. The hamburger here is not ordinary - a combination of meats and cooked to temperature. It comes with a delicious fries although they are very accommodating and will substitute different side. They are consistent have great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningkittyDined on 11/19/2014I meet with old friends about 6 times a year. Since we don't see each other that often, we like to sit and talk and don't to be rushed. This restaurant was wonderful. It was a little noisy, but no one rushed us, the waitress was very pleasant and accommodating, and the food was outstanding. The restaurant has a great atmosphere -- so we all loved it and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food, good serviceDisappointedDined on 11/3/2014We went around 8pm on a Monday night. No wait, good service. Food was good. Only complaint is that steak was not cooked evenly: well done at edges, med rare in middle and we ordered medium. Portions are large but overall tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodjscottVIPDined on 11/1/2014We had not been there in a while but were in the area. As always the food and service were great.Special Features:
- nice night outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014The Grillfire provides a nice local place for fine dining but not really a romantic spot. However, food was delicious and we had a great evening.Special Features:
- Good, but loudvegdinerDined on 10/29/2014I often dine here and enjoy introducing friends to Grillfire. I just wish there were more separation between the bar and dining area since it can be rather loud, making conversations difficult. But I've found the Sunday nights are much more subdued and, therefore, more pleasant.Special Features:
- It was Sad reallyCMagnuson1028Dined on 10/28/2014This was a second attempt at this restaurant. Still no recognition for a birthday. They wouldn't substitute a vegetable. Overall won't be going back again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014Our party ordered 4 different meals all were well presented, generous portion and tasty. Disappointed that all 3 Merlot bottles were not in stock. Also they were out of scallops which entailed 2 of us having to select alternative meals.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th birthday dinner partyMarty1515Dined on 10/25/2014I love everything about it.germie was our waiter , sorry if I spelled your name wrong , he was polite,funny ,patient and on time with filling up water cups and Food . I would recommend this place for Couples or a Dinner party. I love this place and will be BACK . Thanks Grill FIRE for making my Birthday specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, and nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014George Martin's Grillfire was a very nice restaurant. Very good decor and attentive and helpful staff. The menu selection was good and the food arrived in a timely manner. Also liked that the bar area with all of flat screen tv's, were located away from our seating area so we good have and hear our table conversation. Will comeback again soon.Special Features:
- NICE LOCAL DINNERDex024VIPDined on 10/18/2014Great place to catch a nice dinner...fireplaces are a nice ambiance...with parking tooSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceGourmanVIPDined on 10/12/2014We always come here. The restaurant is a good place to wait for a train or plane as the BWI complex is only about 7 minutes away. We will be back hopefully very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!BecksterDined on 10/11/2014This is the 3rd time we've been to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday. Food is excellent as well as the service. A great restaurant to celebrate a special occasion as they can accommodate groups as well as couples in a very inviting setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would returnStonecoveloveDined on 10/10/2014I had a reservation but it took awhile for our table to get cleaned and for us to get seated. And there was a large group behind us that was extremely loud. So no opportunity for a romantic date. But the food was excellent and our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuesday evening diningAlaskaMarathonPhilDined on 10/6/2014I've been to Grillfire a number of times. It never disappoints. The food is outstanding. They have a great draft beer list and excellent bar drinks. It can sometimes get too crowded, but that's the price you pay for being in the Arundel Mills area and at a hotel. Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish they acknowledged the birthdayCMagnuson1028Dined on 10/3/2014Good food per usual but it was a special occasion that I made note of in my reservation like all other places have.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food...too loud!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014We chose to celebrate our Anniversary after going with friends. The service and food are wonderful! The staff made our celebration special with champagne...not to mention the cotton candy! Have been raving to friends ever since.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceDianaDined on 9/29/2014This was my third time dining at Grillfire, this time with co-workers celebrating with one who is moving on to her next job. Great variety in the lunch menu, which we ordered from. Excellent service. No surprise as my experience the first two times was similarly satisfying. I highly recommend Grillfire to anyone seeking a low-stress, sophisticated lunch out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience as alwaysDawnDined on 9/26/2014My sister & I dined here and had a wonderful experience. Been here a few times and really love this place! Dinner was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good findRoytanDined on 9/26/2014We came here for a long weekend and found this restaurant. Great service good food a little noisy due to the bar scene. We would tend to go back to Vivo which is right next-door to the grill fire due to the noise level. The salmon was fantastic as was the steak.Special Features:
- not so bad brunchfunkreviewVIPDined on 9/21/2014We took family there for brunch because we had been there for dinner before and really enjoyed the place. I would say our dinner experience was much better. The brunch menu was less than desirable and service was okay. The bloody Mary's were average. I would definitely go again for dinner but won't be back for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJPayenDined on 9/20/2014This was my the first time my husband and I dined here and we really enjoyed the food and the service! Our food was excellent!! We both had steak and it was cooked perfectly!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/20/2014Roula was our server. I could not ask for a better person. A+ all the way.Special Features:
- Fine dining $$ w fast food crowdSteakguyDined on 9/20/2014This is where I took my now fiancée on our first date, I didn't remember it being a causal dining restaurant but it is a jeans and t-shirt crowd now. The wait staff was slow to get to our table but was attentive for the remainder of the meal. Unfortunately she or the kitchen made a mistake on the steak order and rather than medium rare I received a steak medium to medium well. I didn't say anything to not ruin the night for my fiancée. What ruined the experience for me was the table behind us the two girls behind my booth seat slammed into it every 3 to 5 minutes jolting me forward. It was like trying to eat in a moving truck off-road. I know now if we return to ask for a table rather than a booth.
- OverallLovegoodfoodDined on 9/19/2014My second time there - really really (really again) good food and service. Would recommend 100%. The server was friendly without being over-friendly, she was just right! Menu is outstanding - too many good things on it.Special Features:
- Delicious FoodJohnnyDined on 9/16/2014Grillfire offers an assorted menu of premium seafood, smoked barbecue, and excellent selection of beers and other alcoholic beverages. A great place for happy hour in Friday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/16/2014Had an ok time wouldn't say it was great. The servers are always nice and friendly. I noticed their were two large parties so it was pretty loud and explains the foods lack of "tlc". The guy who brought our food over went to the wrong table and had to be redirected by one of the servers. Our drinks took 15-20 mins to come from the bar. The server did apologize for the wait and said they should be coming up soon. We still waited I would say an additional 10 mins after that. I would suggest that management staff the proper amount of people when you know you are going to be busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will come back!SPKBDined on 9/13/2014Stumbled onto this through an OpenTable search as other choices we looked to were booked. So glad we found it and will definitely return. The pretzel/crab/brie appetizer was phenomenal. Soy skirt steak was tender and full of flavor; coconut shrimp were delicious. Everything was delicious. Decent atmosphere - not fine dining but a step above casual. Very good service. Keep up the good work!Special Features:
- ExcellentKimiDined on 8/30/2014A special event for visiting family. Our waitress was excellent and very attentive.Special Features:
- Love the grillfire!sweetnspicygalDined on 8/29/2014Home-styled and traditional dishes with a modern twist and. If you love sweet and spicy get the Chilli pop shrimp!!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/27/2014We enjoyed salads and desserts for lunch. Salads were very fresh and dressing homemade. The cheesecake and apple crisp were both excellent. Service was attentive without being overbearing. This was a leisure lunch and much enjoyed!Special Features:
- Not too badOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/22/2014Very good food but too many menu items are a la carte. Menu items are somewhat overpriced but good service and brought free champagne for our anniversary which was unexpected.
- Good Food and ServiceCommonwealthDined on 8/17/2014We went to George Martin's Grillfire to celebrate my parents anniversary. The service was very good and the waiter made sure to check back with us often. When we ordered dinner they were out of the ribs, but the pot roast was just as good. We also ordered the grilled shrimp and swordfish. They both tasted very good although they were out the sweet potato hash. They even provide something special in the way of dessert for the special occasion. I would go there again for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and amazing ambiencekmmbDined on 8/17/2014I met a small group of ladies here for brunch. The food was average, but the ambience was really nice. We sat in the lounge which looked like a nice flex space that could accommodate large groups, if necessary. They also had a section with booths for average sized parties. The restaurant was not too busy and our service was great.Special Features:
- Luv it!LillyDined on 8/15/2014Grill Fire was it's usual perfect place! Moscato, ribs, shrimp, horseradish encrusted meatloaf, wait staff all superb. But the stir fried brussel sprouts were awesome. No room for dessert!Special Features:
- Terrific DiningReturningCustomerDined on 8/15/2014While I'm a frequent diner at this place, I was disappointed with the meal this evening. I had the Country Fried Breast of Chicken and the meal was simply over cooked. The chicken was like rubber and the toasted brussel sprouts were black throughout. I would stick to the skirt steak and meatloaf - these are outstanding choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/11/2014Great variety and consistently good food. Met a friend for lunch who I wanted to spend time with and Ashley was wonderful allowing us to set the pace. A great server ! We enjoyed our lunch - a delicious chicken Caesar salad and a grilled chicken sandwich that came with sea salted fries. Both meals were presented well and very reasonable for the quality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone having a business or leisure lunch. Food and service is excellent!Special Features:
- Special occasionHappycampers4Dined on 8/10/2014Wonderful service and selection for a casual or a semi- formal get together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!JennDined on 8/8/2014Love Grill Fire... Have been several times. The food is always awesome and so is the wait staff. Recommend it to everyone I know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ReliableGourmanVIPDined on 8/8/2014We always eat here when we have to visit the Airport or nearby train station at BWI airport. We make it a part of our travel. The food is solid and the service is on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.