27400 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90265Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.geoffreysmalibu.com/
- Phone: 3104571519
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday, 10:00am - 3:30pm.
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:30am - 3:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday - 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Open every day of the year!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian, International
- Executive Chef: Bijan Shokatfard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer set-menu party events for groups of 15 or more. Restaurant buy-out is also available.
- Private Party Contact: Emily Richardson 3104571519
- Entertainment: Entertainment can be arranged for private events.
- Special Events: We have lovely areas available for many events. We have prix fixe menus for parties of 15 or more listed on our website in our special events section. Also, if your party is less then 15 people and would like a prix fixe, please contact our special events coordinator to set it up.
A word from Geoffrey's Restaurant
Magnificent views of the Pacific coastline complimented by waterfalls and tropical plants create a romantic Mediterranean meets Malibu atmosphere. Guests can enjoy a relaxing weekday lunch and weekend brunch or candlelit dinner with surrounding fire pits. Our international Californian cuisine can be enjoyed while spectacular dolphins and whales showcase their water displays.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Geoffrey's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Malibu ›
Geoffrey's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
358 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (303)great for outdoor dining (301)romantic (243)special occasion (242)great for brunch (169)great for lunch (136)fit for foodies (110)neighborhood gem (70)good for groups (67)hot spot (56)notable wine list (50)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- StaffbarancDined on 9/14/2014Excellent hostess! SHe moved us to a more lovely table, than the first table. Excellent waitress! Checked in our every need! Professional and friendly.Special Features:
- Poor Service, Still GreatmadisoneaterDined on 9/14/2014I've been to Geoffrey's before, and it is always great for brunch and views of the water. Our waiter was not great. He was confusing when explaining the menu, and I ended up ordering the wrong drink as a result. With the nicoise salad, he described the tuna as rare (I was thinking sashimi--that was not something I wanted) but it was seared perfectly, as it should be. He offered pepper, I accepted, then he peppered my mother's food (she did not want any) and walked away without actually giving me any. Besides this strange server, our food was excellent as always, and we still enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect romantic celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I (we were married the morning before our visit) chose to celebrate our wedding at Geoffrey's. We couldn't have made a better choice! The hostesses went out of their way to accommodate us with a perfect table with a view for sunset, special handling of our desserts, and all around courtesy and care for our special night. Hans, our waiter was delightful as well. He helped to make us feel very special in careful handling of our food and wine choices as well as such kind words of congratulations and best wishes. He and Geoffrey's went above and beyond to make our night special! We hope to go back again soon - and certainly for our 1st anniversary!Special Features:
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary at Geoffrey's. Everything was spectacular from the food and drinks to the ambiance and service. I would strongly recommend checking out Geoffrey's for your next special occasion or just for a quiet night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all around great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014From the moment we were welcomed by the host staff, to the moment we finished our lunch, we were welcomed and treated very well. Friendly professional staff, great food, and great scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/10/2014The food isn't as good as it could be. Ive been enjoying Geoffrey's for years but please don't rest on your rep just for being at the beach.
- Super sunset - super placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/8/2014The Super Sunset was followed by the Super Moon rise to the East. Fantastic views and location. The food was very good - everyone in the party enjoyed the soups and entrees. The wine by the glass was not great - a bottle would have been better - but I was the only one drinking. The views make this location always worth the drive. Even if you only have a drink and appetizer.Special Features:
- SteveDined on 9/8/2014One of my all-time favorites! The food, service and views are truly memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Slice of HeavenLoveToDineVIPDined on 9/7/2014Amazing views, terrific for brunch! Scallops risotto is decadent. Especially when topped off with Dean's Mayan Espresso Martinis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!EpicProportionsDined on 9/7/2014Simply the best...really! Also, you never know whom you'll see there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Awful. I will never come again.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSpecial Features:
- Nice view of the oceanExploradusDined on 9/7/2014THe place was nice for brunch... the selection was good and the view very nice... the food did not knock my soxs off but was fresh and clean... might return...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner at Geoffrey'sencinophilDined on 9/6/2014From valet to dessert, the service was outstanding. It is a fine menu and with suggestions from our waiter, the food was outstanding. There is nothing like a glass of wine and watching the waves crash against the beach.Special Features:
- Lovely brunch with a viewCathyDined on 9/6/2014We are visiting from Australia and I booked brunch following a recommendation. We were not disappointed. The service and service were excellent. The ocean view was stunning and we were lucky enough to see dolphins! Highly recommended for locals and visitors alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING PLACEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014This was a great place to have my date... very classy, beautiful, great food, good service. Loved it. Very close to the Mastros level near by!Special Features:
- Geoffrey's MalibuCatdinningDined on 9/4/2014Delightful evening, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was wonderful!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner in the moonlightJackm11Dined on 9/2/2014A wonderful experience. Service was great and scenic view was like no other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousBluze131Dined on 9/1/2014We were sad to discover that they were out of lobster, especially for such a nice restaurant in Malibu, but the waitress suggested the crab cakes which had a lobster risotto instead and it was delicious! Food was very good! The staff was very nice although it did take a long time between each course for people to pick up our plates and come over to check on us for refills. We were there for a long evening so it didn't effect us, but we wouldn't go when we know we would have to leave quickly.Special Features:
- Spectacular ViewMercury511Dined on 9/1/2014Had lunch here with a couple of friends on Labor Day. The view is awesome, and the restaurant did not disappoint either. We had reservations and were seated promptly. The service was friendly and efficient; the food was tasty and enjoyed by all. We capped things off with a walk along the beach, accessed via the Coastal Access steps next door, just north of the restaurant. Well worth the hour it took to trek from Hollywood.Special Features:
- Delicious Food/Unparalleled ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Even though we didn't have the best seat in the house, the view was still unparalleled and the brunch menu held really delicious choices. It was quite a hike from the Westside, but it was a beautiful day for a drive and the destination to me was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissapointsOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/31/2014I have been going to Goeffrey's for 11 years and they never disappoint.Special Features:
- Good but, not great!DatenightparentsVIPDined on 8/30/2014Service was top notch, very attentive. Food: Appetizers Shrimp with plum sauce and Tuna Tartar - good! Our dinners: filet, scallops, paella, Chilean Sea Bass. All very good but NOT spectacular. Desserts were good as well. I might be back for the setting and view but the good definetly will not be the reason. It is not bad but I have had better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014the parking situation is terrible the valet's can not drive. the food was okay but not fantastic and prices are a little too high.Special Features:
- Wonderful viewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/28/2014Not many other restaurants in the world have a nice a view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantLKdiningVIPDined on 8/24/2014The experience here was fantastic. The views of the sun and the ocean make up for the somewhat expensive menu. But, what can you expect at such a fine establishment. I hope that we can find the chance to dine here again on our next visit to the west cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Azur Cliffside ViewsLoveToDineVIPDined on 8/24/2014Breathtaking views are enhanced only by the amazing lobster risotto with scallops complemented with espresso martinis and a most decadent caramel apple tart. A wonderful treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch locationSteveDined on 8/24/2014The ocean view is fantastic but this time, we did not get seating with a view. previous visit, the restaurant was able to accommodate us. Still a restaurant with a great view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014My wife and I went to Geoffrey's for our anniversary last weekend and it was perfect. The food and drinks were perfect, the staff did a great job, and the view was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot but poor welcomealexfranceDined on 8/23/2014Went there this weekend. The view and the food are great! BUT the staff is not very welcoming. Would not come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014They have a great ocean view from outdoor terrace tables. Good for Brunch!Special Features:
- Great lunchpakyDined on 8/22/2014The same good food, view, and service for many yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceluv2eatDined on 8/20/2014View, service, food was terrific!! No complaints at all. The service there made my first experience at geoffrey's inviting n comfortable n just a overall great experience! !..I wish I could remember the older spanish gentleman who served us because without servers like him it wouldn't have been a great experience! !..n food is great, I highly recommend this place not to upscale or snooty to be intimidated but very friendly environment! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredible...OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/19/2014We try to plan dinner here anytime we are near Los Angeles. It was so good we cancelled plans elsewhere our last day in town and went back. Worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great setting, ok foodlaladyDined on 8/19/2014Gorgeous views, comfortable setting, friendly staff. The food was good, but not amazing across the board as I had expected/hoped, especially considering the prices. I ordered a salad that was supposed to have roasted vegetables in it, but they were diced so small and there were so few I thought the kitchen forgot to put them in the salad. I could hardly find them! So $13 for lettuce and a little quinoa in dressing was not exactly impressive. Luckily, the baked brie was delicious. I'd go back for the ambiance, for sure, but temper my expectations on the food.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The drive to Malibu down PCH on a sunny day is just horrendous! It will take you an hour to go 14 miles! That said, once you arrive at Geoffrey's you realize the drive was worth every minute! Even though we were 35 minutes late for our reservation, the host was still able to give us a table for 2 right on the railing. The stunning ocean views are justification enough to eat here, but the cocktails and food are just as amazing. The tuna tartar was fresh and flavorful, and the scallops with lobster risotto pretty much gave me a foodgasm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grittyshakerVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food was top-notch here as always...but not sure what happened with service, which was awful. After getting my entree, no one asked if I wanted pepper (I did), I never received the second roll I requested and the waiter never asked if everything came out fine. I enjoy eating here, so this was pretty troubling...Special Features:
- Great spot for lunchKevinDined on 8/17/2014First time in Malibu and went to Geoffrey's based on Yelp reviews. What a great choice!! View was amazing, service was great and food was delicious. Will definitely be heading back there when I'm in Malibu again!Special Features:
- TerrificBroadwayBobDined on 8/17/2014Met our expectations in every way. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Epic views and good foodRobertoDined on 8/17/2014One of our favorite places to enjoy beautiful Southern California weather and epic views of the Pacific Ocean. Food is consistently good and the friendly staff all around makes it an enjoyable special occasion outing. Our favorites for brunch are the spicy bloody mary's, lobster quiche and the crab benedicts, though they have a varied menu to fit most tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meal with a viewlovetheviewDined on 8/15/2014Spectacular view of the coast. Comfortable seating. Robust wine list. Very romantic setting. Fast and friendly service. Convenient parking and easy to find. Variety of gluten free options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.