2 S. Charles Richard Beall Blvd.
DeBary, FL 32713Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.genuinebistro.net/GENUINE_BISTRO_LOUNGE/Welcome.html
- Phone: 3863200217
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American, Creole
- Executive Chef: Tommy Vitek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Chef Tommy and our culinary team can create a menu tailored to your needs for any event.
- Entertainment: GENUINE Bistro & Lounge features great local talent every Friday and Saturday Night. Sunday Brunch features local Jazz Musicians on our patio.
A word from Genuine Bistro
Real Bistro. Genuine Food. Located in Downtown DeBary on the corner of 17-92 and Highbanks Rd. At GENUINE Bistro & Lounge you can find a taste of international flavors, hometown favorites, fine wines, premium liquors and always a GENUINE good time! Straight from work, out and about, or right out of the river… Come as you are for a fun and relaxing atmosphere!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Genuine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pleasently SurprisedterreeeeDined on 9/15/2013Took a flyer on Sunday Brunch in a community about 1 hour from us. Well worth the trip. Plesent out door dinning with air conditioned inside dinning available. Service was very good as was the food. Good family dining experience. Fun not stuffy.Special Features:
- reservationspappyDined on 9/13/2013Loved the ease with online reservations and confirming . Long wait for food. Another big party was thereSpecial Features:
- Great Neighborhood Dining!tlm28Dined on 6/16/2013I have been here several times and I am always happy with the food. Small menu but great variation with delicious specials daily. If you have yet to try the Bistro you are missing out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud & vibrantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2013Service on a Friday night was very slow & they ran out of some of their entrees. Even from inside the restaurant, the music from outside was so loud you couldn't chat at the tables. It was busy & food was good if you get it before they sold out of it. Parking is also at a premium if you don't get there early enough on weekend nights! Also took them several minutes to even locate our Open Table reservation despite my ability to show them the confirmation on my IPhone!Special Features:
- Consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2013We have been to the Genuine Bistro on numerous occasions, and from 4 people to 12, and they are consistent in the food quality and service. We had a large group, it was their anniversary with a popular local musician, and they did not miss a beat. The staff is on top of drinks, and food, and the management is on site to make sure all is good. This had become one of my favorite places in Volusia County.Special Features:
- Live MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2013Enjoy the food, atmosphere and live music; especially when Brad Sayre is there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this resturuant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013I love this resturuant. The food is always wonderful, it is reasonably priced and it is kids friendly.Special Features:
- Had dined in the patio. ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Had dined in the patio. Expected interior to be more upscale.Special Features:
- Food and entertainment wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013Food and entertainment were outstanding. Will definitely be going back again and recommending to my friends. Crowd was local and friendly.Special Features:
- Four Fabulous EntreesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013There were four in our group and each one had a different entree. All 4 raved about their choices and the quality of the food. Salmon on salad, Pasta with Pesto sauceand vegetables(can't remember the exact name!) Mama's Meatloaf and Seafood Stew (again, can't remember the exact name of the dish) The server, Patrick (I believe) was excellent. He discussed wines with my husband and female friend and enticed her into drinking something other than what she originally ordered. He expanded her palette and she was very appreciative.Special Features:
- Chef Tommy did a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012Chef Tommy did a wonderful job creating a menu suitable for everyone. Brought back some tantalizing memories for my taste buds! Highly recomend!!Special Features:
- The Brunch was delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2012The Brunch was delicious. I can't wait until the live music starts.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the food (delicious)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012We enjoyed the food (delicious) and service(efficient and friendly) and the entertainment was great. Brad was outstanding.Special Features:
- Good local meeting spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2012I love outdoor dining, however, the road noise is almost too much. The shrimp & grits will bring me back!Special Features:
- Family BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/29/2012We are repeat customers here. Love the corner bistro. The staff is unbeatable very welcoming environment. Food is plentiful and delicious. They are very family orientated and so are we!Special Features:
- The food is great and thereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2012The food is great and there are some very original dishes. Even a simple burger is gourmet whether it's fancified or notSpecial Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012In our community this is by far the most fantastic dinning establishment! Very experienced Owners and Managers who put quality of staff and patrons comfort top priority! Their Outstanding. Love this place!Special Features:
- My mother had the caeser salad.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012My mother had the caeser salad. For $8, a salad should have more than lettuce, dressing and croutons. I had a burger. I asked for it to be Cooked well done, but one top of being a greasy mess, it was still pink inside. The server was great, the dining area is tiny, and the food is over priced.Special Features:
- Our group of seven arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2012Our group of seven arrived early so we enjoyed our time at the bar. The bartender was great. We had a wonderful meal with outstanding service. Each of us traveled at least 30 miles to get there and it was well worth it. We will be back.Special Features:
- It was our first visit, andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012It was our first visit, and we really enjoyed it. We had a rather large group of 9 of us. The service was just outstanding along with the food. I had the Shrimp and Grits and it was the best I've ever tasted. Our group will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Genuine is one of my favoritelacemupDined on 4/13/2012Genuine is one of my favorite restaurants. Friendly people and great foodSpecial Features:
- I was very pleased the bartenderOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/6/2012I was very pleased the bartender was able and willing to make a special request for a cucumber martini. It was very good. I always go to GB when they have the scallops special. The restaurant was busy, loud, and seating was cramped. They have the tables too close together in my opinion. This time the service was very slow. We had to wait long for our cocktais, appetizer and dinner. We were there over an hour.Special Features:
- Very good as always. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2012Very good as always. Service is great and the food is always fresh and well prepared. We have been here many times. The music outside is fun even if a bit loud for those trying to converse. It has been one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/27/2012Excellent restaurant with a wide variety of food. Their creme brulee is to die for.Special Features:
- Undiscovered treasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012This was our second time at this Bistro and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Staff is attentive and friendly. The menu offers an eclectic variety and was very good. Calamari was perfectly tender, the Filet Mignon exactly as ordered and the creme brule outstanding!Special Features:
- In the past we've had funOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012In the past we've had fun at the Genuine, not so this Valentine's Day. The table behind us was a Valentine celebration with grandparents and about 8 children. We didn't mind their noise, since we're parents & have been there, but the constant bumping of the kids' chairs into mine when they kept getting up and running around the table was a bit rude. I know it wasn't the place of the Genuine to control the children, but they could have asked if we'd like to move to another table or something. The wine I ordered from the menu was a bottle they no longer served and I was offered a similar wine that was more expensive, as opposed to some consession. It took forever to get the food as well. Just an off night, I hope.
- Been here many times and it'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Been here many times and it's definitely a good place to go. Food is good tho some dishes are pricier than they should be. The service is great. They come to your table several times and make sure all is good and if any refills are needed.Special Features: