Genki Noodles and Sushi - Prado
5590 Roswell Rd Ste 100
Atlanta, GA 30342Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Genki Noodles and Sushi - Prado
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.genkiatl.com/
- Phone: 4048438319
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jorge Alvarado
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Any event. Any size. Any occasion. Whether in one of our 3 restaurants or in your business, home or any alternative venue, choosing Genki Noodles and Sushi is choosing a healthy and alternative selection for your affair. If you are considering Genki for your event you may or may not be struggling with the fact that some of your guests may not eat sushi. There, it is said! You are also here because a percentage of your guests LOVE sushi! Genki is the perfect solution as a healthy, alternative and unique menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Genki Noodles and Sushi offers 3 distinctively different locations to pick from for your next event. We will work with you to find the perfect environment to satisfy your guests and meet your expectations. We can provide a private room or deck as well as easily blend you into the main seating area of each of our restaurants, depending on your specific needs. All of our catering options are available in each of our restaurants for parties of 16 or more. The pricing provided applies, plus gratuity, for restaurant staff.
- Private Party Contact: Ellen McTigue 6789883377
A word from Genki Noodles and Sushi - Prado
Genki Noodles and Sushi: Established in 1996 by Reid Zeising, Genki Noodles and Sushi now boasts three locations - Buckhead, The Prado in Sandy Springs, and Virginia-Highland. Offering fresh, artfully presented sushi, bountiful noodle bowls, and a variety of entrees for all tastes, Genki is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week and has become known for its reasonably priced and delicious Asian fusion cuisine that is served in a playful and casually upscale atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Genki Noodles and Sushi - Prado reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- MehCarolynPDined on 9/26/2014The sushi was just okay. The service was friendly but slow. There were two birthday parties going on so it was very loud. Overal, we would only return if it were convenient to go.Special Features:
- The following 16 reviews are from the Genki Noodles and Sushi - Prado reviews archive.
- Always ReliableconvoyhelmVIPDined on 6/23/2014My husband and I had another great meal at Genki. Our server encouraged us to try to the portobello mushroom appetizer, which came perched on a bed of crispy spinach . . . it was DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Never disappoints!AvideaterVIPDined on 6/2/2014Fresh sushi as always and lovely service. Favorite spot!Special Features:
- CurryManDined on 4/19/2014Very good innovative food choices to satisfy the most diverse foodies. We had a great time Saturday night and enjoyed everything from the vegetable egg rolls to the deep fried tempura ice cream. Soup was great as well as the main entree of tempura sushi and curry chicken dishes. Worth the drive from wherever you are.Special Features:
- Many Menu Choices, Fun Food!DDCNBADined on 4/11/2014I'm not much of a rice bowl, noodles type person but went here at the request of a good friend. I was totally surprised by the food and it was quite good! Many choices and lots of variety on the menu. The staff was friendly and efficient. We ate outside so I cannot speak much to how the inside dining experience would be but the decor was modern, clean and seemed quite nice as well. I had a Tao Tini and cannot say it was the best drink I've ever had but maybe just not my 'style' of martini. All and all, I would go back.Special Features:
- Good food. Slow service.CheBeDined on 3/30/2014Arrived with a large group of 30 for a late lunch/ early dinner. Food was great. Restaurant was nice, but for a group of 30 we could have used an extra server. Though I notified them over a week in advance that we would be coming they only had one waiter and the bartender available to wait on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun dinner for our anniversaryDineOutDined on 3/26/2014It was quiet, food and service were great. Will probably visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surprise. Asian fusionMichaelVIPDined on 10/25/2013Pleasant surprise. Asian fusion in a pretty setting. Service was quite good and food options and presentation were beyond expectations. Nice saki selection. Would happily return to try additional dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missing somethingQueenBVIPDined on 9/6/2013The Sandy Springs location has never felt the same as the Buckhead location, and this time I really felt they were about to close their doors. Lunch on a beautiful Friday and only about 4 tables occupied (we sat outside). Service was not great, no personality at all , and not a helpful attitude (we had to request a lunch menu because we knew there was one, then it wasn't explained and the choices are a little confusing). I used to LOVE Genki, not it's just ok.
- Don 't miss the Sushi Bomb!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2013Excellent sushi, and excellent music when we were there on Thursday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sushi - decent restaurantvered4VIPDined on 8/31/2013I like Genki because they have brown rice sushi - not easy to find. The service is average - nothing special. I asked for a bunch of sesame seeds to go with my sushi and got about 10. I had to ask over and over again for a few more sesame seeds and finally I was told - this is all we will give you. What's the big deal - to make a customer happy? They used to give a tiny free appetizer of pasta with peanut sauce (or something) - but they no longer do this. The service varies...sometimes good and sometimes mediocre. That being said...I'd still go back for the brown rice sushi. It's pretty good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally much better...OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/21/2013We have been several times before and have always enjoyed ourselves. This past time we went at 7:30 on a Friday night. The restaurant just seemed "out-of-it." It seemed like there was only ONE server for the entire restaurant and the Hosts seemed disinterested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been going for yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2013I have been going for years to the prado location. There are a couple of servers and a bartender that forget to bring drinks or an app. I am fine if they are apologize. I understand they can get busy. But brushing it under the table like it didn't happen is just not acceptable.Special Features:
- Always a great meal at Genki!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/4/2013Always a great meal at Genki! Whether its lunch or dinner the sushi is always fresh and delicious!Special Features:
- We had 6 kiddos with us &hungryDined on 3/2/2013We had 6 kiddos with us & it was a perfect venue for children & adults.Special Features:
- Food is amazing and alwaysAvideaterVIPDined on 2/5/2013Food is amazing and always fresh! Crispy spinach is the best!Special Features:
- We love the food and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2013We love the food and atmosphere. It's our new favorite restaurant but the service is slow. We diffidently will go back.