Genki Noodles and Sushi - Buckhead
3186 Roswell Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Genki Noodles and Sushi - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.genkiatl.com/
- Phone: 4048448319
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 1!:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jorge Alvarado
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Any event. Any size. Any occasion. Whether in one of our 3 restaurants or in your business, home or any alternative venue, choosing Genki Noodles and Sushi is choosing a healthy and alternative selection for your affair.
If you are considering Genki for your event you may or may not be struggling with the fact that some of your guests may not eat sushi. There, it is said! You are also here because a percentage of your guests LOVE sushi! Genki is the perfect solution as a healthy, alternative and unique menu offering that includes traditional and trendy sushi.
- Private Party Facilities: Genki Noodles and Sushi offers 3 distinctively different locations to pick from for your next event. We will work with you to find the perfect environment to satisfy your guests and meet your expectations. We can provide a private room or deck as well as easily blend you into the main seating area of each of our restaurants, depending on your specific needs. All of our catering options are available in each of our restaurants for parties of 16 or more. The pricing provided applies, plus gratuity, for restaurant staff.
- Private Party Contact: Ellen McTigue 6789883377
A word from Genki Noodles and Sushi - Buckhead
Genki Noodles and Sushi: Established in 1996 by Reid Zeising, Genki Noodles and Sushi now boasts three locations - Buckhead, The Prado in Sandy Springs, and Virginia-Highland. Offering fresh, artfully presented sushi, bountiful noodle bowls, and a variety of entrees for all tastes, Genki is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week and has become known for its reasonably priced and delicious Asian fusion cuisine that is served in a playful and casually upscale atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Genki Noodles and Sushi - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- DisappointinghungrygirlVIPDined on 9/9/2014I went to Genki Buckhead twice: for the first and for the last time. As a Genki fan and frequent guest at the Sandy Springs location, I was looking forward to my dinner and left unsatisfied. Although a nice outdoor spot, the service was slow and unprofessional, and the food unexpectedly bad. Disappointing!
- Genki Great for Sashimi & SushiJonAlvaDined on 8/17/2014Loved this place, in Buckhead. Had an Udon noodle salad, totally great! Dragon roll was excellent. Was awesome for Japanese, & I'll definitely keep-it on my favorite Asian places to go to while I am in Atlanta!!Special Features:
- Needs some workclaireb12345VIPDined on 8/1/2014It takes a lot for me to write a negative review, but when you're in the heart of Buckhead, you have to be on your game. I recently took a client to Genki and was underwhelmed. The food was excellent but it stops there. There were only about 10 people in the whole restaurant, but service was slow, and our food took forever. It appeared to be the same for every one else. Every single table I tried was wobbly, and the restroom needed cleaning. With all of the great sushi restaurants in Buckhead and surrounding areas, I expected more and will not return, especially with clients.
- Ms. TeeMistee613Dined on 7/24/2014Great food especially rib appetizer. Super crunch roll was very good. Service was great, staff friendly. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Genki Noodles and Sushi - Buckhead reviews archive.
- First timerLoLoDined on 6/11/2014I love sushi and I thought this place was great. I went with a big group for a birthday and they were very accommodating. Although they put us by the bathroom, the food made up for it. A little pricey but it's bulkhead so nothing over the top. Right in the center of all the bars.Special Features:
- atlmomVIPDined on 4/17/2014Our family, especially the teens, eat at Genki quite frequently. The food is fun and there are many choices. Our most recent visit was a bit disappointing. The service was unbelievably slow. The server was somewhat apologetic. After waiting much too long for our dinners, only five of the six were served. The sixth person waited an additional 15 minutes for her entree. It was a Thursday night and not exceptionally busy. Nothing was taken off of or bill or even offered. The kitchen/wait staff appeared to be very disorganized. That being said, once we got our food, it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLongLiveLaReinaDined on 4/17/2014Our party of four ended up at Genki when Andrews closed, unexpectadly. The valet greeted us. Then parked my car two steps from where I was. We walked inside to a drab interior. The seats in several booths were torn and worn. The hostess and server made up for it with friendly and attentive service. The food was meh! I will not return to this location. I prefer the sandy springs location.Special Features:
- awfulljjonesDined on 3/22/2014Greasy food, dirty interior, inefficient service. An insult to Japanese cuisine
- DecentFoodieVIPDined on 3/19/2014Decent lunch place but was expecting more... Restaurant was kid friendly and a great place for casual lunch.Special Features:
- The BestJeffVIPDined on 1/10/2014Definitely the best Crunchee Sushi for me in ATL. Great lunch specials menu.Special Features:
- Genki was a great choice forOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/27/2013Genki was a great choice for a casual Friday night sushi dinner! Enjoyed our sake selection and all the food - dumplings, edamame, and sushi rolls - was very good.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceLoveboatsDined on 12/9/2013We seemed to hit Genki on an off night, as the four of us and one other couple were the only diners. Our friends had never been so we ordered our favorite Tune Symphony which was fabulous as always!! Will definitely be back and hope there will be more diners next time:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food good ambience badlerchVIPDined on 11/9/2013It was so dark and so loud i didn't really enjoy it. Sushi was legit though.
- Melts in your mouthBlueSkiesAboveDined on 10/19/2013The sushi was unbelievable! It just melted in your mouth. We kept eating it and couldn't believe how tender each bite was in our mouth. This was also true for the create your own bowls. I got the blackened salmon on top of somen noodles with fresh veggies, delicious. The chicken roll as an appetizer wasn't my favorite. We went on a Saturday night and the House music was perfect for the energy in the restaurant. Make sure to read the waiters and waitresses t-shirts, very creative. You must try this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing:staff lack interestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2013Prior to groupon purchase we called to asked if prefixed meal would be able to accommodate someone who is vegetarian, to which we were told absolutely we have many options.So we arrive,seated pleasantly and after a long wait the waitress arrives without introducing herself.We Proceeded to order our drinks.We shared we had a groupon,she literally snatched the menus and came back with the prefixed menu.I shared I was vegetarian and what she could recommend. I asked if there was a possibiiltiy of a vegetable roll as chicken was available. I was told NO, you can do Miso soup or salad.Dinner had 1 option of tofu where when I asked to have it spicy I was told"nothing to make spicy you can use this sauce."Only thing good was Fried Oreo as dessert
- Liked the laid back atmosphereJeffVIPDined on 4/16/2013Liked the laid back atmosphere at your Buckhead location. The Super Crunch Sushi was some of the best I have had.Special Features: