2151 Alternate A1A South, Suite 100
Jupiter, FL 33477Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 5617485878
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner - 7 nights a week: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Brunch - Sundays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian, French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Gazebo Cafe
Gazebo Cafe has been known as Jupiter’s best-kept secret. Since 2001 a dedicated team of seasoned professionals provides delicious culinary creations and impeccable service in an elegant atmosphere. The 2011 summer menu, designed with an emphasis on locally-grown, sustainable, organic and natural ingredients, will please not only the connoisseur looking for a taste of classical cuisine, but also the adventurous type ready to try multiple dishes. Classical favorites include fresh Dover sole flown in from Holland, roasted duck a l’Orange and homemade raviolis. The grilled bacon wrapped Georgia peaches, the ever changing trio of cold soups and the Anjou pear salad are quickly becoming favorites of foodies trying the variety of appetizer size plates available. The culinary journey is further enhanced by the wide array of wines offered. With almost 200 selections available by the bottle and 25 by the glass, Gazebo's wine list offers a variety that will compliment every item in the menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gazebo Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food, impeccable serviceadeleDined on 6/12/2013I had a gift certificate to Gazebo Cafe and treated my friends to a nice dinner. Although I told them to choose whatever they wanted from the menu and that I would pick up the difference, it was a pleasant surprise that 3 of the entrees we chose were $22. We all agreed that our food was delicious: perfectly done trout with mashed potatoes and green beans for 2 of us, seafood crepes and beef for the others. The service was impeccable: attentive, unobtrusive and accommodating. Not counting tax or tip, our total bill for 4 entrees, 3 glasses of wine, 2 desserts to share and coffee/tea all around came to $155 -- much less than I expected! I'm told they serve a wonderful Sunday brunch; however it is only available Thanksgiving to Mother's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2013My wife and I arrived as the restaurant opened. We were greeted by Ilie, the owner, who was also our server and bartender. At the time, we were the only people there. Two other couples arrived over the next hour. It's off-season in Florida; the snow birds are gone. The wine list and menu are limited (more so because pompano is out of season), but there were still some nice choices. Long story short, the food and service were excellent. I loved the Anjou Pear Salad. We both had chicken cordon bleu and finished up with Chambord Chocolate Ganache. It turns out the Ilie's wife is the chef, and a good one at that. Ilie was very engaging and friendly. The locals in the area need to frequent this gem--the snow birds have caught on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2013Absolutely amazing food and service. Very accommodating and friendly service. Very reasonable priced menu and excellent quality. We will definitely return and bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hidden GEMOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/29/2013Excellent food, reasonably priced wine list, great service. Salmon Rillette, duck confit, Watermelon salad, Rib Eye and Trout. All MAGNIFICENT in a very pretty and elegant setting. Loved it. Great anniversary celebration!!! ThanksSpecial Features:
- Gazebo salad was good as always,Lala1dinesVIPDined on 5/16/2013Gazebo salad was good as always, Tilapia on special was especially good.Special Features:
- My favorite "Gazebo" saladLala1dinesVIPDined on 5/16/2013My favorite "Gazebo" salad was as good as always and Tilapia on special was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gazebo CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/12/2013First time in 40 years that I did not leave a tip. Horrendous attitude and service. Happy to escape alive.
- The worst restaurant in JupiterDebbieDined on 5/10/2013I do not know what happened to this place - new owner? - new management? The place used to be a reliable upscale restaurant. It was always very expensive, but it was worth the cost. Something has changed. They now cannot accomodate any type of special dietary requests, the food is now ridiculousy overpriced, the food is lousy, and I suspect my "pompano" was somethig else. And the new decor makes the place look a lot like a cafeteria. On our visit over Mother's Day weekend - usually a busy time for most fine dining restaurants - the place was 80% empty. That should tell you something. Bad food, and a bad experience. We will never go back, and I believe that soon the restaurant will not be there anyway.
- gourmet restaurantgournetDined on 5/10/2013Excellent menu, had escargots sizzling in fennel garlic butter, grilled pompano fish cooked to perfection served with squash, green beans and a deliciuos sc with mango. Great wine list and excellent service. Can highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great but reliableDaregVIPDined on 5/8/2013We have dined at The Gazebo Cafe a number of times. The menu offers a nice variety of dishes and the ambiance is very comfortable and contemporary. I had the calves liver that was cooked perfectly for me; my wife had the filet mignon. Both entrees were accompanied with mashed potatoes and string beans. No choice of sides were offered, a disappointment. This is a pricey restaurant that has been a favorite of locals (and snow birds) for many years. I would recommend that the management review it's carbs/veggie options to provide a more diversified choice to diners.Special Features:
- Wonderful DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2013Highly recommend the Gazebo Cafe for quiet, elegant dining with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, well presented.Luv2eatoutDined on 4/29/2013We always enjoy this restaurant. The chef does a wonderful job. My husband had the veal medallions in morelles sauce once again! My fresh trout was cooked with a delicate touch that did not overwhelm the flavor. Lovely vegetables not overcooked! The portions are not overwhelming. Each course is just the right size, so that diners can enjoy the next one. The ambience is not great, though they have done well with the space. The restaurant could be helped by dividing the space up to create a feeling of intimacy. Overall a very nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A keeper for a fine dineTrancendsDined on 4/27/2013Fine food at moderate prices. Modern interior but very open so not private. Had a special that was a take off on a caprese salad but with barrata cheese that was amazing. The crowd is older, I mean like the old folks home dropped of a group but the food and service makes up for that. In the past the menu has changed from the web site during off season so call to make sure what you want is there.Special Features:
- Very good Gazebo salad butLala1dinesVIPDined on 4/21/2013Very good Gazebo salad but Pompano on "special" was dissapointing (overcooked!). Pricy!Special Features:
- The Dover Sole was very expensivefoodiecoupleDined on 4/20/2013The Dover Sole was very expensive but excellent. The onion soup and risotto were also very good. Overall a very nice experience. We will be back.Special Features:
- Food ,very good. Went on Mon.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2013Food ,very good. Went on Mon. Night. Not crowded. Service not as attentive as we thought it would be.Special Features:
- Very dissapointed in locationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/1/2013Very dissapointed in location and ambiance. They have changed dramatically from the last time we went. The food is still excellent. We will not go back,unfortunately.
- I'm shocked this place isn'tGlfngalVIPDined on 4/1/2013I'm shocked this place isn't busy every night. We feel like we discovered a true gem. Starting with the wine, they had one of our personal favorites that is only available by getting on the list from the wine maker. The service was fantastic but the most amazing part of our experience was the dover sole. It was like no other fish I've had! This is not "sole" but true "Dover Sole" from Holland. We have been back at least four times since our original visit. At 44 yrs old, I may be the youngest patron there, but I'm proud to call this place a favorite!Special Features:
- One of the best French RestaurantsackfisherVIPDined on 3/31/2013One of the best French Restaurants in South Florida.Special Features:
- We've been to Gazebo CafeDaregVIPDined on 3/31/2013We've been to Gazebo Cafe before and are very pleased with their new interior design and furnishings. The menu choices and food quality remain superior however, our wait service was unusually spotty and, in one instance, forgetful of a wine order. I will overlook this, this one time, and hope it is not a habitual recurrence. This restaurant has been a top notch dining experience for many years.Special Features:
- Sonny LapilottaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/29/2013First time for us...Great decor.. bright and airy room...(except for uncomfortable chairs).... We had 2 specials: Short ribs were tender, flaky and tasty. Scallops 'in a basket' were well presented and delicious. Accompanying sides were excellent. Chocolate ganache was a bit heavy, but raspberry sauce and cream were fresh and delicious.... That said, it was overall, a very good experience and we WILL go back!Special Features:
- walking in I felt like I stumbledOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/28/2013walking in I felt like I stumbled onto dinner time at a nursing facility. patrons were mostly senior citizens from the area seated in a large undefined room. service was spotty at best, but the food was the prize. a small, seafood based menu had well prepared, well presented and tasty offerings. enjoyed it enough, but don't feel a return is in the cards.Special Features:
- The food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2013The food was very good. Service was perfect. I was very happily surprised with the quality o the food I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- First time dining there. FoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 3/23/2013First time dining there. Food was very good. Both my wife and I had fish which was fresh, and well prepared. Only issue I had was price of drink from the bar...way too high.Special Features:
- Delicious!DanaMVIPDined on 3/16/2013Always wonderful! Great food, excellent service - can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- The curtailed menu was a disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013The curtailed menu was a disappointment. Gone was osso buco and all pate de foie gras. These had been my favorites. Rack of lamb prepared perfectly but meat rather tasteless, bay scallops fared much better.Oysters were wonderful but on the small size.
- I would skip the duck, butjupiterfarmsDined on 3/5/2013I would skip the duck, but the onion quiche was superb, and the service was above reproach.
- We have dined here many timesPatsyVIPDined on 3/1/2013We have dined here many times in the past & have always enjoyed the restaurant. I have been trying to change my location for open table without success , I would like to go on your site & immediately get to restaurants in south florida in lieu of the orlando area , however I can not do that. Can you help? thank you Robert HessbergerSpecial Features:
- This is the first time sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013This is the first time since they changed and it was a wonderful experience. We look forward to going again soon. My cornish hen was not crispy enough but my husband loved his liver. So back we go to try something else.Special Features:
- Great Restuarant. We willOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Great Restuarant. We will be bring guest on 2/22. See you then.Special Features:
- We were a later 8:15 reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We were a later 8:15 reservation, my wife does NOT eat fish and Gazebo was out of ALL beef entries This was our 1st visit since remodel, which was necessary, we liked the changes but restaurant was quite noisy without the OLD carpet.Special Features:
- It was valentines day andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/14/2013It was valentines day and there was a prixe fixed menu in which many of the more expensive choices were gone by 8 pm The serive was slow and the place was way overpriced for the service, decor and food. I would not go again.
- I had the rack of lamb andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013I had the rack of lamb and was probably the best I've had. All food prepared perfectly.Special Features:
- I always enjoy dining at thisStaskyDined on 2/14/2013I always enjoy dining at this restaurant. The food is always good . I was a little disappointed with the Valentine menu. For the set price the meal was sparse. Very small portion of sides and the entree
- My husband and I enjoyed theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2013My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience, starting with the French onion soup. , which was decadently rich with favor, to the wonderfully prepared entrees of calves liver , And fresh seafood crepes. We finished off with creme" brûlée . Each dish was prepared to perfection. Service was prompt, warm and friendly,Special Features:
- Excellent diningLuv2eatoutDined on 1/28/2013The veal is outstanding! Indeed, Chef Robert does a wonderful job with all the dishes. Would recommend this dining experience to anyone!Special Features:
- This is our second visit thisMalpracticeDined on 1/24/2013This is our second visit this month alhtough we have not been here for the prior two years. We had a group of six and everyone ordered something different. Everyone was pleased with their dinner except for the person who ordered steak dipped in chocolate (this is not a joke). Why that would be on a menu or why anyone would order it is a mystery to me. The room is light and bright with the tables well spaced and a moderate noise level. The service is professional, friendly and pleasant without the "hi! my name is X and I will be your server" routine which belongs at the Olive Garden but not at an upscale place like this. Prices are on the high end but not at out of line for the quality of food preparation, service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Top restaurant in the area.HeliVIPDined on 1/12/2013Top restaurant in the area. Dover sole is to die for.Special Features:
- ALWAYS EXCELLENT....new decorregattaDined on 1/5/2013ALWAYS EXCELLENT....new decor very nice... . lovely diningSpecial Features:
- This is our second time hereMalpracticeDined on 12/31/2012This is our second time here under the new ownership. This time was for an early new years eve dinner for 6. At his always a very busy time with some large goups and the price fixed menu at $100 for three courses was a bit high but we were informed in advance. They have a number of good dishes on the menu although it was not particularly inspiring. They cater to an older crowd and know what to serve. The dover sole was very good. Those who had the duck were less impressed. They do have a large offering of appetizers. The wine list is a bit short for this type of restaurant but there are some decent offerings at fair prices. We will be back.