1147 W Grand Ave
Chicago, IL 60642Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://gaudicafechicago.com/
- Phone: 3127339528x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Saturday: 8:00am - 9:00pm.
Sunday 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Payment Options: Cash Only
- Cuisine: Mexican, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Gaudí Café
Gaudí Café is an oasis in the hustle of the busy city. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring fresh and flavorful foods created by the Romo sisters with Influences from Mexico and Spain. Try our “Chicago Famous” Chilaquiles or one of our delicious Art-burgers or wraps. Our menu also includes a unique variety of Tapas and salads. Now serving Sangria, Beer and mucho mas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos