411 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gauchosbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 8185501430
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mediterranean, Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Kevin Aksacki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Gauchos Bar and Grill offers catering for large and small pariies. We will bring Brazil to you.
- Private Party Facilities: We close restaurants for parties of 180 guests and more.
- Private Party Contact: Areta Holish 8185501430
- Entertainment: Live Samba Show every Friday and Saturday night(Some Holliday included). Dj’s Friday and Saturday night at the Gauchos Lounge.
A word from Gaucho's Village
Gaucho's Village is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse. We are all you can restaurant with large selection of homemade hot dishes and salads. 15 different cuts of BBQ meat prepared on wood fire grill, and served at your table site. Join us for the exciting night of dinner and entertainment unique only to us, live Samba Show every Fridays and Saturdays night. We are also happy to present new addition to Gaucho's Village - Gauchos Lounge, place to relax and enjoy drinks and Hookahs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Gaucho's Village - Best Restaurants in Glendale ›
Gaucho's Village reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)good for groups (10)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)romantic (5)kid-friendly (5)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- brazilian hot spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014The buffet was outstanding. The waiters bring the meat to your table and cut it.Special Features:
- ServicehaileoDined on 7/25/2014The waiters took longer than usual to bring us the meats. The Zamba dancers were nor as lively as past visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will not eat here anymoreLocalresidentDined on 7/23/2014This is not my first time here. The Buffett had fruit flies flying around the salad the restaurant had a funky smell when we first walked in. The place is a nightclub bar dancehall first and a restaurant second. It is that kind of place when you open a bar in the daytime and you smell stale alcohol on the floor. It stinks and is a dingy dark environment. The service from the guys that bring the meat is good but the manager is not compassionate. Had an issue with corkage fee. Brought a bottle of domperignon after I had called and asked what corkage fee was I was told $15. When I got there they said it was dependent on the bottle something they did not mention on the phone. Total bait and switch they are total rip off artists.
- Worse Fathers Day EVER!pureDined on 6/15/2014So I have been going since they opened about 10-12yrs? ago. Never had a bad experience like this before. We arrived a party of 4 on time, sat down & had to wait about 15mins until our waitress even came, ordered drinks and went to the salad buffet,had to wait another 30mins until our drinks came while no meat even came during this time! Next 15mins all we got was COLD sausage & tri-tip offered to us about 3 times. Complained to the server & hostess & still nothing,about 30mins later after full from salad we started getting warm other meats. Complained to the manager & seemed he didn't care, gave us a lousy $10 each off (so back to regular not overpriced for fathers day) for meat we didn't even get!
- Dissapointing Fathers's DayTerribleDined on 6/15/2014We drive a long ways to come here on special occasions and was upset that they handed out the regular menus for lunch which we ordered from. We ate which was good as usual however when the check arrived our bill was a $75 lunch for one all you can eat, one salad bar and two sodas. So they jacked the rates up for Father's day $39.95 for my all you can eat Churrasco which was $10 more than usual but the real kicker is my wife just got the salad bar and hot buffet AND THEY CHARGED US $29.95 for that which is $15.95 on the menu they gave us! When my wife asked the blonde woman running the show she said well we posted it online! Well sorry but you need to put out another menu if you are going to double the price on stuff. Won't be back!
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014Waitress took a long time to come. We ate the food from salad bar, meats were no show until I went to ask three times. It wasn't packed. No excuse for the lousy service.
- The following 88 reviews are from the Gaucho's Village reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014we wished the dancers danced longer, we wanted to experience the whole thing. got there at 9:15 and they were just finishing dancing. this was the only day and time we could go because we were on vacation, saw it on the travel channel. the food was good, and they did keep on bringing the meat around like they said. we were stuffed before we left. the lamb and Brazilian steak was the best.Special Features:
- Great food, but expensiveLovemeatDined on 5/17/2014The food is amazing. I love steak and beef and the BBQ is incomparable. All that beef literally made me more of a man. I felt my testosterone increase every time they brought new food out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!CaliPrincess18Dined on 5/3/2014The food itself was amazing. There were so many different variety of meats and hot dishes. Also the entertainment was very enjoyable. Everyone was having a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very interestingsmockDined on 4/21/2014We were visiting the L.A. area from Ohio and had a wonderful meal. The idea was so interesting and the food was VERY Good we would definitely go back againSpecial Features:
- Awesome ChurrascariaunderdressedDined on 4/6/2014We went for lunch and I had somewhat low expectations because of the low price. I was impressed as were my entire group. The food was cooked fantastically and the service was constant, polite, and friendly. The menu was somewhat limited, but that is normal for Brazilian Barbecues during lunch hours. The inside of the restaurant has an interesting look with visible brick and rafters. It's quite nice, though the tables are a bit close together. Overall, I would recommend Gaucho's Village to everyone, especially meat-lovers. We will be returning again and again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome placePeterVDined on 4/1/2014I've been to Gaucho's Village a few times before. This place is great! The food never ceases to impress me. I brought my little brother here for the first time for his Birthday and he loved it! We even took food to-go! I definitely will be coming back. our server William did a nice job at explaining how the experience works to my aunt and uncle since it was their first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ima go againSOdelicious1Dined on 3/22/2014place was awesome, enjoyed the food, can't wait to go back, a little pricey but i can see why it is, food was so worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineonaDimeDineonaDimeDined on 3/7/2014Great location for dinner and socializing with friends. Great food and ambiance. Service was excellent and all the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alitlle LazyPedroDined on 3/1/2014To begin with. I had reservations for 8:30pm so apon arrival I decided to get valet parking thinking it would cost me a few bucks. Turned out it was 10$ plus another 5$ that I tipped that guy so it ended up costing me 15$. Alittle steep for valet I think. But to go on so me and my date walk in to a empty host box. We waited about 10 mins as alittle crowd began to form and as soon as she came back it took about another 10mins for her to seat us. No big deal but we waited a bit to be attended to so we grab a drink at the bar. The food is amazing and the shows they have on the weekend are fun to watch. Overall it was a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat your taste buds.PicanhaVIPDined on 3/1/2014Are you a beer drinker? Brahma and Xingu are a MUST TRY! and don't forget to try the amazing CAIPIRINHAS. You have to appreciate meat for its taste, every cut has a different condiment and it makes your mouth water everytime. PICANHA is the cut you will love, try it with some of that grilled pineapple... you will want more and more. Thank you for the wonderful food and service, I keep coming back for a reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buen ambiente....ari1973Dined on 2/16/2014Buena comida y abundante,servicio rapido,cordial,recomiendo.Ambiente estupendo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingcarlosDined on 2/15/2014Delicious food awesome atmosphere ,brazilian dance, best brazilian drinks ,great place recommendedSpecial Features:
- Valentines Day Success!!!AlvaroDined on 2/14/2014My first valentines dinner with new fiance was a success! she was so impressed with every little detail. The food GREAT! , ambiance outstanding, staff completely in control a midst, what can appear chaos. A restaurant with a PULSE! & flavors to compliment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My valentines day dinnerVelvetDined on 2/14/2014I had been wanting to visit this restaurant for over a year and honestly I've been missing out. I had a great experience and the food was great. The service was lacking a bit I understand it was a special occasion so I understood! Overall my experience was great and I will definitely be coming back! (:Special Features:
- Valentines DaytooGoodDined on 2/14/2014Been to Gaucho Village before. The quality of food is great. Only complain was it was beyond full and service was not to great but all because it was Valentines day over all if you come in on a regular day I'll give this place 10/10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service....MaybeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Food was great, restrooms clean, area very nice, but the waiters/waitresses not friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gaucho Village has becomeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/26/2014Gaucho Village has become my family's celebration mecca , when we have guest from out of town or just for holidays this is the best place the food , the staff , the dancers , the atmosphere it is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!Aranda1Dined on 1/18/2014The food was excellent and the atmosphere is good too! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2014I had gone there for my birthday. Our reservation was at 7:15, when we got there we were seated right away. We waited forour waiter for quite some time. We asked 3 times for water before we actually got it. And from then on he was never around. One of the men walking around with the meat spoiled my full cup of water on me. The food was great I just wish The service was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My reviewMarcelDined on 1/4/2014Gauchos village offers good service, live music and dancing, and good selection of food. I would recommend a dessert be included to the buffet as it is lacking and it would add to the after dinner buffet. Also, I would recommend live guitar bossa nova music with a vocalist or guitar player who can play and sing real bossa nova music. Finally, I would recommend a live band on Friday nights and weekends to allow guest to hear and dance to contemporary music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There were 4 of us on a weeknight,BeverlyDined on 1/2/2014There were 4 of us on a weeknight, were seated right away. They don't have their own parking, either find a street spot or park in garage 2 blocks away on Orange (90 minutes free). All the meats were delicious. Our table had 8 of the 18 choices of meats, The options we saw were sirloin, garlic steak, and 3 other beef choices, bacon wrapped filet, lamb, 2 different flavored chickens & ribs. Also had roasted or seared pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon I think. It was all very tasty & the wait staff came by often. The buffet was good too, favorites at my table were mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, cheese bread and roasted peppers. The buffet items are labeled, look above the light. We left full, didn't try dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved this placeIshysanDined on 12/29/2013Food was cooked just right; service was excellent with very attentive and friendly staff; patio hookah lounge is wonderful for post dinner drinks with a wide selection of hookahsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!DiningEnthusiastDined on 12/28/2013The restaurant was featured on Travel Channel's all-you-can-eat paradises, so I naturally, had to visit while in the Hollywood area. It lived up to the praises! The wait staff was very cautious and attentive. The food was delicious. The drinks were fine. The entertainment, by 3 dancers dressed as Brazilian carnival ravers, was okay, but energetic and interactive. It was well enjoyed. I would definitely go again, and recommend it to friends. You will definitely enjoy it :-) Bon apetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Luv Secondsreddy2eatDined on 12/27/2013I had a great, pleasant,and filling time, dining with my family, at this establishment . Loved everything about, totally enjoyed the show, service, and the food. Ahh, the food, I luv seconds so definite stop next time I'm in Los Angeles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UndercookedLuv2doitDined on 12/21/2013I love Brazilian restaurants and food. I was really excited to try this place since it was shown on the Food Network. The ambiance was kind of cool, but the eclectic mix of like sports bar, brick wall facade is like a new york cafe, the mexican artwork and then you have the samba dancers. All together seems like it is not a cohesive thought. The food was plenty, but a lot of the meat came to me undercooked, very, very pink. The same meat was offered to us three times within 5 minutes. The bacon on the wrapped meat was not cooked. It seemed soft and not cooked. The meat was often pink with all meat selections. Not too impressed. I've been to other restaurants that offer difference of cooked meat styles on one skewer.Special Features:
- Entertaining, energetic placeGucCHiCDined on 12/20/2013Definitely coming back for the fun experience we had! This place had excellent service. Everyone was friendly from the dancers to even the customers !!!!! I thank u for the fun night we had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely disappointing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2013The food was great. Service was extremely disappointing. Before I returned from the buffet, they started bringing the meats and brought them non-stop. We wanted to slow down the pace, but once we did, they didn't come back. After the first few minutes, we could not find our waiter; I got up to find someone to request the check and then again to go pay. I was hosting a guest and it was my son's birthday, and I was embarrassed. There are plenty of other restaurants with great food AND good service.
- GREAT FOODROSEDined on 12/8/2013This resturant was excellent. The meat melted in your mouth and you are able to request to the waiter what meat you are interested in and he will keep coming back. All the food was so so tasty. I was impressed by the waiters!! All the waiter were on their toes and made sure all your needs were met. I will come back to this resturant and all because the service was Outstanding and FOOD. You will feel like a King or Queen once you step foot in this resturant and will be WELL TAKEN CARE OF.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good but...bubbleheadDined on 11/23/2013The food was good... we just felt a little rushed when right after they cleared our plates they asked if we wanted dessert and we said no not at the moment they immediately brought the bill. My husband and I were still drinking our beer and wine, he even said "are they kicking us out?". I said, "no of course not". Either way, I just think it just cuts the dining experience when they bring the check out when the guests havent even finished their drinks, it's kind of a buzz kill. So the service was just fair, but the food was pretty good and the show was very nice. Our waitress wasn't the most attentive with the drinks but it reflected on her tip.Special Features:
- NICE QUAINT SPOTRockyDined on 11/14/2013We had a wonderful time here. If you like Brazilian BBQ, this is a very affordable way to enjoy the tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish they have nightly showsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2013Wish they have nightly shows or a dj that's going to involve the customers
- Meat LoverJeronimusDined on 11/3/2013I came here for Sunday brunch. However just like any other lunch days that Ive been here, the food is pretty much standard across the board. Their salad bar is abundant, and vegetables are fresh. On the the hot food section, I usually just go for the empanadas and the cheese bread. These by the way taste the same at most Churrascaria restaurant. Now on to the meat.... I would literally skip everything else (salad/hot bar) in lieu of the meat. What I've noticed here at Gauchos is the selection of meat is quite thin. You'll have the usual sirloin, tri-tip, garlic beef, pork ribs, breaded pork, spicy chicken and sausages. This might be the difference between their lunch and dinner menus. Overall though, I have a good experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013This was my first time at Gaucho's Village! Out of all the other brazilian BBQ's I've gone to this was by far the best! So much meat it was overwhelming but I loved it!! Will definitely come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat was overcooked, so everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2013Meat was overcooked, so everything was on the well-done side. Side dishes were pretty good. Meat delivery was pretty good. Drink refill time was okay. After we got our bill, we waited 25 minutes and no one came to take the payment.