34185 Highway 6
Edwards, CO 81632Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gashouse-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 9709263613
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wild Game
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining seats up to 35
- Private Party Contact: Andy Guy 9709263613
A word from Gashouse Restaurant
Specializing in Rocky Mountain cuisine and seafood. Unique Rocky Mountain Log Cabin atmosphere with great food in a casual environment. Kid friendly and locals’ favorite since 1983. Serving lunch and dinner daily starting at 11 am. Daily Happy Hour with 30% off all drinks and apps, Beautiful garden patio dining dining available. Come check us out and find out why we are the Valleys favorite spot for over 30 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Gashouse Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Edwards ›
Gashouse Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)great for outdoor dining (16)kid-friendly (10)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great Daily SpecialsBravissimoDined on 9/1/2014We like to return when we are in the area. Steaks are grilled to perfection, not overdone. Vegetables need improvement. Nice salads and delicious salad dressings as well as nice steak sauce.Special Features:
- Great restaurant and prices.Gx2VDined on 8/30/2014We drove from Vail to try something different. We have seen the Gashouse before, but never eaten there. So we decided to give it a try. Two of the specials that night were Salmon and Trout. They were both excellent. The service was also excellent. They also have a great kids menu that is reasonably priced. The atmosphere is also great for the mountains. You feel like you are in an old rustic hunting cabin. This restaurant will be put on our list of go to restaurants.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreFoodieNWPDined on 8/30/2014Food was just OK. Buffalo Tidbit appetizer was amazing. Salads were OK and dinner was delivered before we finished our salads. Dinner was barely lukewarm. Salad plates were never picked up and table was littered with plates by the time dinner was over. Would not go back again.
- Great food and servicegrammaDined on 8/24/2014We had incredible authentic Maryland blue crab cakes! They have a new menu item, buffalo tenderloins, delicious! And the mudd pie was also an excellent choice. All were highly recommended by our waiter John and he was right on!Special Features:
- Diverse Game and Seafood MenuRedfish1974Dined on 8/15/2014Nice quiet setting with a menu ranging from Elk, Bison, and Game Sausage to seafood flown in daily. Many more items!!! Nice quiet setting in the heart of Edwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good evening in AugustSPK51Dined on 8/1/2014Nice event for us, relatively late decision to have dinner, hosting friends, at this spot. They had the OpenTable reservation in their records (we did not receive the email confirmation from OpenTable for some reason) and although they were quite crowded a very good table in a back corner was ready and waiting for us. Gave us a good view of the room and was well ventilated on a relatively warm evening. Wide variety of fish and meat dishes, including wild game choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodseniorVIPDined on 7/23/2014WE have eaten at the Gashouse twice in 6 days. On one visit we all had the Rudy Red Trout, which was excellent. Second visit was lobster night and three of us had the special and the lobster was fresh, delicious and well prepared. The potatoes were uncooked.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adventurous diningTourist16Dined on 7/22/2014Had to think twice to come here or not as we read some negative comments. However, glad we came. Staff was friendly and helpful. Tried the Ultra Max Grill - enough for 2 people. Had grilled quail, boar sausage, spicy jackalope sausage, buffalo tenderlon and bone in venison chop. My husband and I couldn't decide which one we liked the best! Ended the night with the Kentucky pie which was also delicious. Would definitely go back to this place before we leave the are.Special Features:
- DisappointedMMnyDined on 7/18/2014We had been once before and loved it. This visit was not up to that standard. An off night? Crab cakes were off in flavor and sent back. Even buffalo tidbits weren't as delicious as before. Will probably give it another chance cuz its a fun atmosphere, local. Prices are not cheap, so we expected it to be great every time.Special Features:
- Waiter did not want to split billSisqoVIPDined on 7/14/2014The waiter knew we were two parties at the same table but did not want to split the bill when we asked him. We figured out our part and asked him to charge the amounts separately. He was reluctant again and said their register would not separate bills and he would have to get a calculator to figure it all out. Needless to say, once it was corrected, we did not leave the tip we would have if he had been more accommodating to us. The food was great and the ambiance was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Gashouse Restaurant reviews archive.