Garufa Argentinean Restaurant
5411 N. Mesa St. Suite 26A
El Paso, TX 79912Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Garufa Argentinean Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://garufausa.com/
- Phone: 9158336100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 1:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live music on Thursdays and Saturdays
A word from Garufa Argentinean Restaurant
Garufa is an Argentinean style restaurant. We specialize in delicious steaks and pasta, but we have lots more to choose from for any appetite!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garufa Argentinean Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Best rib eye in El PasoJoeyDined on 8/1/2013This was our first time at this restaurant and made the reservations through Open Table. When we arrive the hostess had no clue about the reservations and she was not very welcoming or friendly, very dry personality. I can tell you the restaurant was very clean, service was remarkable and I am totally serious when I say they served the best 21 day old rib eye (medium) I have had in El Paso. I probably will not get any points from that visit, but that steak made up for it. My family and I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2013We had a good time. The wine we ordered was not available. Our waiter seemed to be a bit busy, but had the entire upper level to himself. Seemed to be a bit too busy and not as attentive as one would like at a restaurant as nice as this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In a word.....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013Fantastic! This is THE place for steak. Service was phenomenal and the meal was top shelf. No children's menu, but we found options that were amenable to the kids. They called us the day before to confirm our reservation, and persuaded us to change to a later time, citing a large crowd expected on Mothers Day. We arrived 30 minutes early and the restaurant was less than half full. We were seated immediately. 45 minutes after being seated, the hostess called my cell phone to see if we were going to arrive. I waved at her across the room while speaking on the phone with her and she apologized and hung up. Some obvious confusion with their reservation and seating system. However, none of this detracted from a fabulous experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent choice from theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/11/2013An excellent choice from the usual steak restaurant.Special Features:
- Garufa's Argentinian Okay not greatJoskin733VIPDined on 2/21/2013Upon arrival at the exact time of reservation, the maitre'd mixed up a couple of men (without reservation) with our group and they ended up getting our table. We were shuffled to another table. The atmosphere here is good for impressive business meetings and semi-formal dining. The waiters lack some finesse in their skills and seem to have a disconnect with the customer. However, they try to make up with their attentiveness. I found the busboy and footman more inclined to serve. The food and presentation need a touch of attention. It was good but lacked luster in presentation. I believe they try to rank in a higher class of restaurant then they are prepared to.Special Features:
- One of the BestPurpleHeartDined on 12/10/2012Good food in a great ambience. Definitely one of the top restaurants in El Paso.Special Features: