Garrison's Bar and Grill
401 North Great Neck Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23454Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Garrison's Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.garrisonsbarandgrillvb.com/
- Phone: 7572332978
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Monday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Natasha Chance
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for Private Dining Information.
- Private Party Contact: Natasha Chance 7572332978
A word from Garrison's Bar and Grill
Garrisons Bar and Grill is a casual restaurant with contemporary flair and offers a multitude of international cuisine. We take family recipes from all over the world and reinvent them to create a modern twist and flair, bringing the old world and the new world together in a deliciously creative way. We take pride in using the freshest ingredients from local farmers market"s and seafood vendors. We offer award winning dishes like our Gambas Aquio and a wide array of Seasonal items and pastas. Our award winning Signature Cocktails and Martinis are sure to please, and there is something for everyone! We also offer microbrews from the heart of Virginia. Located at the end of Renaissance Place, we are Virginia Beach's best kept secret! Cushioned outside seating is available. We are the perfect place for date night, after work unwinding and 'foodies' alike! As a reminder, good food does take time to prepare and we take pride in offering you a fine dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garrison's Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Winding down on a FridaydashingdivaDined on 8/29/2014Garrison is a neighborhood gem. Started off with the Risotto Balls with the gorgonzola cream sauce, they were delicious. I'm not a scallops eater because some places cook them to long and they come out rubbery, but the Seared Scallops and Shrimp Florentine was on point. I will definitely be back, our waitress was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small/cozy, good food/drinkstomatokillaDined on 7/26/2014I heard about Garrison's via Open Table email. Thought we would give it a try. I reviewed their website and noticed a well-respected head chef running the joint which made it more enticing. There is outside seating that may be nice however, during our visit it rained pretty hard which caused the staff to (successfully) bring in all of the cushions and such before they got wet. We had a Caipirina and a Vodka Martini for cocktails, both well made; we started with the mondu for an appetizer. The mondu doesn't appear to be on the website menu. But it was good, however, it was a little more solid/crunchy than I remember when I was in Korea. Then we had the Seared Scallops and Shrimp Florentine and Pasta du jour with shrimp. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodGogoDined on 7/18/2014the linguini with clams was outstanding as was the sesame encrusted tuna. the wedge salad was very goodSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Garrison's Bar and Grill reviews archive.