2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://garfieldslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 702-925-8333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: JD GROFF-DAUDET
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Both private dinning rooms face the lake.
- Private Party Contact: Andre bodisco 7029258333
A word from Garfield's
Garfield’s is named in honor of Sir Garfield Sobers, Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II on the playing fields of Barbados in 1975. Sir Garfield is considered the greatest all-around Cricket player of all time. We, at Garfield’s, emulate that spirit with our lakefront casual cool vibe and healthy dining for the whole family. Executive Chef Jean-David Groff-Daudet , “Chef JD,” invites you to join him for the freshest, Organic and Farm-to-Table cooking while enjoying the lake’s model sailing regattas, black and white swans, turtles, and ducks. As you sample our wide array of dishes…Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garfield's reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014I wrote to Open Table after I made this reservation to tell you that Garfield's was closed for "remodeling" and that they should have made Open Table aware of this so they you did not take reservations. I thought that Open Table would followup with them and confirm that they were closed, but apparently you did not. We were unable to use this reservation due to the restaurant being closed, so this experience was very poor!
- ClosedFoodie324VIPDined on 5/11/2014Generally I love going to Garfields but it was closed on Mother's Day and no one informed us. Very disappointing to be able to make a reservation for a restaurant that was not open, especially on a special day like Mother's Day. Make sure you contact the restaurant after you make a reservation to make sure it's open!Special Features:
- Resturant was ClosedGaryInVegasDined on 4/20/2014Made this reservation for lunch on Easter through OpenTable. Restaurant was closed when we got there. Had a hand-written note on the door. Don't know if it was out of business or just closed for Easter, but something was clearly wrong with either the place or the reservation system.
- ClosedJeninlvDined on 4/20/2014We arrived for Easter brunch after making the reservation weeks in advance and they were closed. We then had to scramble to find a place to finish our Easter celebration. I will never dine here again- if they ever open again.
- michaelDined on 4/20/2014Well I cant fairly rate this place for Easter Sunday. I made reservations for Easter Sunday brunch and got a confirmation email back. But when I arrived there Easter Sunday they were closed and 4 other couples made reservations and were standing outside a closed restaurant. Very disappointed so I had to eat at Denys on Easter SundaySpecial Features:
- Closed for renovationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/17/2014Made a reservation on OpenTable and arrived at the restaurant to find it closed for renovations. Why would this restaurant still be taking reservations during this time? Good question. Went to another restaurant and won't be coming back.
- Reservations but no one was thereDisappointed2themaxDined on 4/10/2014Garfields was closed for renovations. I am very upset that I was given reservations and when I showed up for a birthday dinner with an out of town friend there was no one there. What kind of business would do that? I am incredibly upset that Open Table would book a reservation that would not be honored. Don't you check out your clients? I had 2 emails telling me I had reservations and the restaurant is closed for remodeling. I felt like such a fool bragging about this place and telling him I had reservations to celebrate his birthday. I definitely do not have anything good to say about either the restaurant or Open Table. I would like a response as to how this happened!!
- disappointedOD873Dined on 4/3/2014I made reservations, received my confirmation and readied up for a nice evening only to find that Garfield's is closed. Empty. Someone needs to remove their website or at least update it. Another couple was having the same experience.
- I made a reservation throughRonDDined on 2/12/2014I made a reservation through OpenTable which was confirmed via email about 15 minutes later. Went the restaurant at the scheduled time and found that it was closed. Not just closed, bit CLOSED. Only things left in the restaurant were bare tables and some chairs.
- Garfield's, a neighborhood gemtlewDined on 12/7/2013A very good brunch on weekends featuring a short but to the point menu. All items are very delicious with great lake view seating. Ask about the Bloody Mary and Mimosa drink specials. We loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableEathappy72Dined on 11/23/2013Overall, our experience was enjoyable. The seafood dishes such as the scallops and sea bass were very good. The ribeye was over cooked. Ordered medium rare and barely pink. We have eaten here before and loved it, this visit was not up to the same standard as those prior visits, thus the 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor diningHoosieratheartDined on 11/16/2013This was my second visit, and I absolutely love the outdoor patio dining. This time I brought my husband for brunch with some friends. Everyone had fabulous service and experience.Special Features:
- Had been several months sinceFrogVIPDined on 10/27/2013Had been several months since we'd been to Garfields, so went there with group for brunch. Menu had changed a little bit, but old favorites were still there. Nice omelets, not too big and filled just right, sandwiches just like I'd remembered. Little disappointed that the Bajan chicken soup wasn't available, but figured it was Sunday, so we'd let them off the hook. Very enjoyable time had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysrdeckerVIPDined on 10/18/2013Superior service and great food as usual. They now service a nice meat and cheese appetizer at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNER DATEHAPPYDined on 10/18/2013was looking for a place with outdoor dining and quiet for a nice dinner date and I found it at Garfield's. The food was very good, service was great. We sat outside by the lake and it was wonderful, my date and I were able to have a wonderful conversation. We really enjoyed our night out and would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class as alwaysrdeckerVIPDined on 9/28/2013Another great experience at Garfield's. Service was top notch and food excellent. They had live music (we were there on Saturday night). It was a bit loud in the main dining area but we sat outside by the water which made it perfect to listen to the music and still have a nice conversation.Special Features:
- Could have been betterMax8Dined on 9/28/2013Called and informed them it was a birthday but did not want any singing. In fact, nothing special was done. Food very good and singer excellent but the lack of say, a dessert (would have been willing to pay) for birthday was disappointing to a very special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the better-qualityReviewerDined on 9/24/2013One of the better-quality meals I've had in suburban Las Vegas (i.e., away from the Strip). The live music was OK for the bar area, but way too loud and drowned out conversation throughout the entire restaurant. I suggest sitting outside if you want to converse over dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great nightGeoLDined on 9/24/2013We come to Garfield's regularly. The food and service always meets our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with all you can drinkHoosieratheartDined on 9/22/2013This was my first visit. I met up with some girlfriends for brunch. We were sat outside facing the water on the patio, it was lovely,relaxing and quiet. I ordered the omelette and "all you can drink" Bloody Mary's (an extra $10, well worth it). I was not disappointed, we had a fabulous waitress and had the whole patio to ourselves. I will defiantly come back again in the evening to have a romantic dinner with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thought the staff was veryChef0816Dined on 8/23/2013I thought the staff was very professional and attentive. The menu needs a little adjustment. Crab cakes had too much going on. A simple crab cake would be preferred. The filet was a little spicy. The mushroom soufflé was to die for. The calamari was also prepared perfect. Garfields has a lot of potential but needs some fine tuning. I am sure in time they will be a big hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A rare find these days - greatTable42VIPDined on 8/14/2013A rare find these days - great food, comfort and a place where you can hear what your tablemates are saying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic MenuVegasDVVIPDined on 8/7/2013I believe they are listed as a restaurant with "American" fare on OpenTable, but the menu featured multiple choices that included descriptions like Italian, Caribbean, etc. The dining room has a somewhat heavy and slightly dated nautical theme, but sure most find it appropriate given the lake view. Although the dishes were a little "rich" (oils/butter), we did enjoy the bread, appetizers, salad as well as steak and seafood entrees. We would have no problems recommending this dining experience to our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waiter was short on knowledgeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2013The waiter was short on knowledge of the wine list - Pork chop was great -- scallops not so much -- didn't feel the restaurant service and food was up to the price point.Special Features:
- Top Notch as usualrdeckerVIPDined on 7/27/2013Wife and I are regulars here. We are always treated well with first class service. They tend to under-cook their steaks so you may want to order on level 'more done' than you really want. They usually have live music on Saturday nights.Special Features:
- Not what it's cracked up to befoodiegroupDined on 7/20/2013We took my son and his fiancé to Garfield's to do some wedding planning and check out the venue as a possibility for the rehearsal dinner. I was very disappointed. The food was good (price point versus quality came out lacking) but the temperature in the room was so hot we all had sweat rolling off us - yes the AC was on but must have been set high since it didn't come on very often. All in all it was a big disappointment. From the Garfield's website, I thought it was a much nice place and dressed appropriately. Shorts and flip flops would have been a better fit. I found nothing there worth going back for.Special Features:
- Saturday brunch with good friends!carolymDined on 7/20/2013Great menu! Excellent service..very attentive and being on the water is such fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to Garfield's!!JackDined on 7/20/2013We took an out-of-town friend to Garfield's and we were all impressed with the gorgeous view and the food was oustanding.Special Features:
- skip itSummerlinFoodieDined on 7/12/2013finally went to Garfields ... for the last time. The Sea Bass was overcooked and underseasoned and probably needed a sauce. The Ribeye was thin and fatty. Prices would have been fine if the food was excellent, but it was not. Wine prices were good by the bottle.. not the glass.Special Features:
- FairWilliamDined on 6/15/2013This restaurant has a beautiful view from inside the dining area, as well as several tables outside. The food was good. HOWEVER....far too expensive for the quantity of food you receive. Steak is $39. Small mound of mashed potatoes and 4 asparagus come with it. $12. for a spinach salad that a rabbit could have eaten two of. Crab cakes are TINY. Bread pudding ($10) was very good, but smaller than a cupcake. $210. bill for 4 people with NO DRINKS OR WINE. The two ladies had pasta with chicken. $20. for a fist size portion of pasta with scarce chicken pieces. Nothing else comes with it. 2 ice teas and 2 waters. Food was good, but not at their prices. Restaurant was practically empty on the Saturday night before Father's Day.Special Features:
- ExceptionalMeekiacDined on 6/7/2013This was our first visit to Garfields and we had an enjoyable evening. It began with the inviting attitude of the hostess, and ended with a feeling of relaxation and comfort. Our waiter was knowledgable of the menu and his dinner recommendation, The Caribbean Seared Scallops, were to die for. My Carbonaro was excellent and the live entertainment offered the perfect atmosphere to a special occasion. We'd definitely revisit your establishment. Thank you for the amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Poor dining experiencerjsbasque8Dined on 5/31/2013Overall the service was poor. Part of the food was good, but the Rib Eye was terrible. The music was so loud it was annoying.Special Features:
- The view is great - but............TLD2Dined on 5/19/2013We had reservations for four, table was set for two. We had to ask for addional settings. We had brunch and did not realilze toast did not come with our breakfasts, so we all ordered toast ala carte. They brought the toast , unbuttered, and then brought a basket of dinner rolls???? We had to ask for coffee and ice tea refills, as well as butter and jam. Service was good, but you have to ask for everything, very little infomation offered to make the dining experience enjoyable for the price. But - a great view!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchLorriDined on 5/12/2013My son took me to lunch at 2 pm on Mother's Day. Garfield's was very busy. The service was good although it was difficult to get our servers attention a few times. She had tables outdoors as well as indoors. The menu gave options for appetizer, entree and dessert. It was delicious and well priced. The complimentary champagne was a nice bonus! Tha smbiance is wonderful! It is like dining outdoors while you are indoors. Beautiful view of the lake. I would recommend Garfield's to anyone who enjoys dining out. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2013Love this restaurant, huge fan of the normal menu! Thought the Mother's Day prefix was a bit bland, food was delicious and service lovely as always.
- Mothers Day at GarfieldsTimothyDined on 5/12/2013As we live on the other side of town, shall we say I've wanted to go here for years. Not disappointed, it was most pleasurable. For mothers day as chaotic as it can be, the service was excellent, food good and we were not rushed. Looking forward to taking my wife back their for lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Views!!!!!Nini7Dined on 5/11/2013Really doesn't feel like Vegas! Took my mom there for Mother's Day and she loved it! Said she felt like on vacation which was exactly what I was going for! Food was delicious but it is a quite of a wait. I wouldn't recommend going there for a quickie. All worth the wait though! We were both very happy and it is pleasant sitting out on the patio which contributes to making the wait enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a couple.excellentDined on 5/7/2013Great place for a couple. The ambience reminds me of restaurants in the Hamptons. Love the view of the lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimedahbullDined on 5/3/2013Very pleasant first time experience with enjoyable company. Good food with lakeside ambiance and attentive service. We'll go back.Special Features:
- This is my go-to place for.brunchAshleyDined on 4/28/2013This is my go-to place for.brunch and out of town guests. Service and food always top notch! Love the setting. A small escape from the mundane desert that is Las Vegas.Special Features: