Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
200 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.invernesshotel.com/
- Phone: 3033977105
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 10:00am breakfast buffet / 6:30am -11:00am Menu Mimosa Sunday Brunch: Sunday: 9:30am - 1:30pm Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:30pm Menu / Monday -Friday 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Rodney Herwerth
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Erin Reynolds at 303-397-6303 for your private party inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Reynolds 3033976303
- Special Events: For special events and offers, please visit www.InvernessHotel.com.
A word from Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
The Garden Terrace restaurant is a local favorite. The Mimosa Sunday Brunch attracts people from all over and has been voted "Denver's Best Brunch Buffet" (Westword Newspaper and citysearch.com) and features over 100 freshly made, all-you-can-eat brunch items. The Garden Terrace also has a wonderful á la carte menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (34)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (13)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (4)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- visitoftenDined on 7/13/2014Service excellent as always .. Very good selection of food !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SEAFOOD!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2014Their brunch buffet is outstanding for the price! Had not been there for quite some time, but will return again soon.Special Features:
- Good SelectionOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/13/2014We ate here for the Sunday brunch. They had a good selection of items to choose from. Well worth the price.Special Features:
- Great BrunchTheTruth101Dined on 7/6/2014This is a great place to have brunch on a Sunday morning. Me & my husband have been here mutiple times and its our fav so far, yes better than Ellyngton's which is way too over priced for the same thing. At the Terrace they have a little band playing jazz while you are eating which we also enjoy, while you eat you can over look the golf course as well. great place to eat at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchCPdinerVIPDined on 7/6/2014A huge selection of food for varied tastes. Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary bar are an up-charge, you pick one or the other. Service could have been better in picking up dirty plates and replacing silverware. All in all, a pleasant way to spend a Sunday with friends.Special Features:
- Great Brunch but PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2014The Garden Terrace was a great find for brunch. There are many, many different food options. We would probably go more often for Sunday Brunch except for the price. Will only be for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2014Delicious food! I wish they had brunch everyday! Did I mention it was delicious? If you have a chance to go....do it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac5762Dined on 6/22/2014Excellent variety of choices. All items excellent, flavorful and delicious. We have visited the Garden a Terrace many times and it is with out a doubt the best Brunch we have ever had!!Special Features:
- WowBilly303Dined on 6/22/2014This has been the 2nd time I have gone to brunch here and both times the food has been outstanding. This is actually where I discovered that I enjoy eggs benedict. The choices for both the breakfast items and lunch items were very unique. Also the chef both times created something not on the menu that the wait staff brought around table to table. I cannot recall the 1st time but this time was lemongrass rice pudding which was delicious. There is a live bank that plays which very much adds to the ambiance. The dining room overlooks the golf course so there is a great view. The waitresses I had were both very attentive and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Father's Day ExperienceNoShroomsPleaseDined on 6/15/2014The buffet was excellent as always, with an extensive selection to satisfy even a picky eater. One member of our party had a mushroom allergy, and a chef came out and walked her through the whole buffet, showing her which things were safe to eat and which were not. Our server was friendly and had a good sense of humor. They made our Father's Day really special!Special Features:
- Great Place!travlinkittyDined on 6/8/2014Loved the food, service & band for the champagne brunch!Special Features:
- visitoftenDined on 6/8/2014Sure hope we have a better experience next time ... Not real happy with this last visit, looks like somebody didn't have it together .... short delay in having everything ready (sweeping and moping the floor after 9:30am) ... horrible looking oysters, watery fresh shrimp, also there was a strong fish odor by the crab legs and oyster/mussel area. It seemed like there was a lot of new staff members, we have been visiting the hotel for brunch on a regular basis for many years and this was one of the few times we left unhappy. It seems like things change during the summer months, sure hope it gets better, looking forward to a much better experience next time ... Thanks for listening .. Ron and KristaSpecial Features:
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/1/2014One of the best dining experiences I've ever had. The food was not only delicious but presented with elegance and exceptional service! I would highly recommend this brunch experience to anyone who enjoys a variety and quality at an affordable price.Special Features:
- Great as always!GoodVIPDined on 6/1/2014Thanks for always making my special occassions wonderful.Special Features:
- Go early!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014We had a group of 6 for the last Sunday brunch seating (1:30 pm). Even though the restaurant was quite empty, we were seated in the very back, in a chilly area that had tile floors -- the rest of the restaurant was warmer and carpeted. Service was spotty. The food obviously had been sitting out for way too long. Towering displays are impressive, but not if it means the food is sitting out past it's prime...Special Features:
- Great brunch!RTFFDined on 5/18/2014It was fantastic. We were there for Mother's Day (belated), and we took my mother and mother in-law there. The food was fantastic - the ham was moist and delicious, and it was the first time I truly enjoyed a buffet prime rib. The crab claws were a hit with the ladies at the table. They had oysters (which I love), but they looked a tad snarky. I am sure they were fine, I am just picky about my oysters. The shrimp was perfectly cooked. One special thing to note: My mother got a piece of prime rib, and asked if they had any "well done ends". They didn't, but chef at the carving station took a piece back to the kitchen and grilled it for my mother to order. I was amazed at the level of customer service. We WILL be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late Mother's Day brunchcolorado0707Dined on 5/18/2014We had a party of 10 with four kids under eight. We had lots of space between the other tables and we didn't feel we needed to keep the kids unreasonably quiet. Lots of room to continually get up to revisit the buffet line. We went for brunch the week after Mother's Day and saved about $20 per adult and had a leisurely brunch, under no time crunch! Food was constantly replenished and they even had gluten free items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedVJAKDined on 5/18/2014Very disappointed in the freshness of the sea food. Oysters were awful. Egss Benedict were excellent. Great selection, but not a bargain at the price.Special Features:
- Good brunchVanessaDined on 5/18/2014The brunch here was good at a reasonable price. There was a good selection of food and it was always kept fresh and stocked. The desserts were amazing! The service was fantastic - we never had an empty drink glass and the empty plates were always taken away quickly. They didn't make you feel rushed, which is usually a complaint of mine at buffets. The views of the golf course, lake, and gardens were beautiful. My only complaint was that the band was a little too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014This was absolutely worth every single penny and then some. Every food item was absolutely fantastic. The service was incredible; I never had an empty glass of water or coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not what I made a reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I made a reservation for the champaign brunch. Not what we got.I would recommend this to a friend.
- very noisydodiegrDined on 5/4/2014We were a party of twelve for Sunday brunch. We were seated in an area behind the buffet next to a brick wall and tile flooring. Every time someone moved a chair, there was a loud screeching noise. The conversation noise bouncing off the walls and floor was almost unbearable and we almost had to shout to carry on a conversation. The buffet was well presented and had a great variety of dishes, but some of the food had a not quite fresh flavor, especially the cheeses. Very expensive.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/27/2014Food choices were extensive and services was friendly with the right balance of attentiveness.Special Features:
- The following 291 reviews are from the Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel reviews archive.
- Great first time experienceBK1234Dined on 4/20/2014Oysters on the half shell, crab legs, shrimps and steamed mussels - what a great way to start a brunch! The sushi and prime rib was very good and everything was fresh. Though we went for the first time for Easter brunch, we would consider bringing out of town guests here for their Sunday brunches through the year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunchactaczd1Dined on 4/20/2014Great for Easter Brunch! Busy and a bit hectic, but great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for brunchClauDined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter brunch, great selection of seafood and desserts. Beef tenderloin was a bit over cooked and potatoes were bland but everything else was delishhhh. My kids love the dessert table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/6/2014It's been several years since we've dined at the Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel. The staff was amazing, the food was just as we remembered it to be from years gone by. The sushi selection could've been more but our three year old was content.Special Features:
- A Must sunday Brunch Family Vist.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2014By far one of the best/outstanding Sunday Buffet we have tried. The food was excellent in presentation, preparation, taste, and variety. The food service staff was professional, and knowledgeable about the dishes. The wait staff was efficient and helpful in the dining experience. I cannot express the Joy and Pleasure that we had as a result of the Music Trio provided. The music selections, and artistic delivery more than anything was outstanding They should be in your advertisement as an added attraction for your Sunday Event. Our next visit will be with a larger group just to expose them to this level of entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best brunches forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2014One of the best brunches for the money in Colorado.Special Features:
- Amazing BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/2/2014Took my elderly parents and wife for brunch. We had a terrific time and the even my parents complimented the quality of food and service. Said and Rudy were very attentive and anticipated our needs. Thanks.Special Features:
- food choicestoniDined on 2/16/2014My granddaughter and daughter are gluten intolerant and there were so many choices for them.Special Features:
- Buffet at a hotel of this stature?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2014Valentines Day; premium hotel restaurant, only to find that I've made reservations for a buffet. Now, a superb and wide range of food choices; however, much to moan about, little to crow about. First, because we arrived a bit early, we still were able to secure some great raw oysters--but limited quantities were put out, and folks after us did not get any. The crab legs and claws were "water-logged" and soft/mushy. The soft-shelled crabs were good, as were the lamb chop appetizers. Our waitress taunted us with "Prime Rib" as we were seated. However, what an exaggeration: the carver sliced wafer-thin slices as if it were a roast beef, or even lunch meat, rather than an expected 1/2" thick portion as is the norm for a portion.Special Features:
- 25th Anniversary dinnerwhiskeydaveDined on 2/14/2014Awesome! The food was fabulous, the servers were exceptional, and the views were wonderful! The evening was incredible and one we will remember forever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/2/2014The food is amazing. It is a relaxed envirnmonet that makes it very comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blown AwayOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/2/2014I didn't think there were brunch spreads like the Garden Terrace anymore. Amazing variety of high quality, well prepared delicacies. Extensive amount of seafood, sushi, carving station, dessert bar and traditional breakfast items. The staff is very attentive and the price was very reasonable given the quality. We were so impressed we became members with the intent of enjoying frequently with friends and family.Special Features:
- enjoyed the choices of foodmartDined on 1/12/2014enjoyed the choices of food - everyone found things they like and was a great place to "try" different combinations. Enjoyed the piano bar and the pianist choice in music as we were sitting close to the piano - did not have to talk above it. thanks for a pleasureable afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Christmas BrunchDarlinDined on 12/25/2013Fabulous brunch and wonderful staff on Christmas Day. Was going to eat brunch at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs and changed my reservation as I didn't want to drive that far. Glad I did. The food offerings were diverse and very good to excellent. I love seafood and had oysters, scallops, ahi, sushi, calamari, ceviche, shrimp and other fish items too. All great. The hot food items and sides were wonderful too. You won't go hungry and the staff is at your beck and call. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Choices for BrunchLove2eatDined on 12/25/2013Great food and great choices, would definitely go back for brunch.Special Features:
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013For the 1st time in years, my husband & I didn't have any plans for Thanksgiving. We decided to out-source and based on reviews of the Garden Terrace Buffet (and because it is close to home), that is where we went. Food selection was very small. Seafood wasn't near fresh. They kept running out of various foods and we had to ask for them to replace the missing food items because no wait staff had noticed. With it being Thanksgiving, we expected some holiday ambiance like nice tablecloths, holiday music, and some elegance. Instead, we both felt like we were eating in a cafeteria. Lesson learned. Next time we'll stay home or make reservations at the Brown Palace.....which has THE BEST buffet, service, and elegance expected at a holiday dinner.
- Wonderful BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2013The Garden Terrace has the best food selections for Brunch. There is always so many great choices and I always leave there feeling like I need to roll out of the place from eating such delicious foods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.