Garden of the Dragon - LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3000 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Garden of the Dragon - LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/finedining/dragon
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Chun Liu Keung
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: www.thelvh.com/calendar
- Cross Street: Riviera Blvd
- Public Transit: Monorail Hours Mon-Thu 7am-2am; Fri-Sun 7am-3am Stations: Sahara Hotel and Casino, LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Harrah"s/Imperial Palace, Flamingo/Caeser's Palace, Bally's/Paris, MGM Grand
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet entrance is on Paradise Rd. Parking garage is offered past valet and to the left. Sportsbook parking is on the opposite side--entrance is located on Joe W. Brown.
A word from Garden of the Dragon - LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
For the Connoisseurs of Asian Dining Garden of the Dragon is your culinary destination. Spicy and subtle, the yin and yang of China"s great culinary art awaits your chopsticks at Garden of the Dragon. From the top kitchens in Hong Kong Chef Chun Liu Keung has gathered the finest and freshest ingredients from around the world to create authentic menu items ranging from sumptuous Szechwan, Peking style, Northern Mongolian and Cantonese cuisine. Szechwan Sea Bass, spicy salt and pepper pork chops, and orange beef. To round out the Chinese eating experience, guests will be encouraged to try The Garden of the Dragons signature plum wine ice cream. We provide diners a comfortable and intimate setting overlooking the gardens of Benihana Village. This delightful dining room offers an intimate culinary visit to Asia with specialties. RESTAURANT OPERATION DATES AND HOURS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RESERVATIONS MORE THAN TWO WEEKS OUT.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garden of the Dragon - LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
- clicked on 5 stars but wonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2012clicked on 5 stars but won not take. the staff is always friendly, maitr d is very nice and food great, service is fast or leisureSpecial Features:
- The food was passable, butDannyVIPDined on 3/9/2012The food was passable, but not great. Most take-out style Chinese restaurants have equal or better food. For the price ($140 for two with cocktails) I expected better.
- The restaurant sits next toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2012The restaurant sits next to Beni Hana, it has wonderful ambiance and a quiet place to have nice conversation with dinner guests. The service is great and the food is fast and has always be superior. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Las Vegas and there are many to choose from.Special Features:
- Overall very good but lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2012Overall very good but lots of noise depending on where you get seated. The CES traffic was a contributor to the noise. Be forward about where you'd like to sit. We were put in a small room with lots of business conversation. Ambiance outside that room seemed much better.
- Great venue. The Chinese restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/11/2012Great venue. The Chinese restaurant is actually tucked into what appears to be part of Benihana. Food was good, but Pad Thai was spicy, which it definitely should not be.
- First time at Garden of theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011First time at Garden of the Dragon and will return! Great Service and food was excellent.
- Quiet relaxed atmosphere-greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Quiet relaxed atmosphere-great place for a meeting of dinner and conversation.Special Features:
- The food was good, but pricey.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2011The food was good, but pricey. I would not go without coupons and local discounts.
- food was overall i guess good,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2011food was overall i guess good, but very overpriced for traditional chinese food. Bill was $100 and we had one appetiser, fried rice, a chicken dish and a shrimp dish. The shrimp dish was $30 on its own!
- This is Hilton's upscale ChineseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/29/2011This is Hilton's upscale Chinese restaurant...adjacent to Benihanna and the lounge area. Kind of a unique atmosphere but somewhat dark. Decent menu selection and attentive service. We ordered appetizer and two entrees. Delivered in a timely manner. Nice presentation. Biggest issue was that the food was tasteless. Lack of seasoning and flavor. Waiter happily had the chef remake the entrees the way they should have been delivered the first time. Attitude was apologetic and helpful. We are locals, this was our 2nd visit. First time was much better. We will return at some point I am sure, but because there are so many choices of good restaurants in Las Vegas it might be a while.
- We had a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2011We had a wonderful experience at the 'Garden of the Dragon'. The food was great and the staff was attentive and very professional. The food and service here was so much better than most restaurants in Las Vegas. In my opinion food quality in Las Vegas is generally in the decline but the food prepared and served here is very high quality.Special Features:
- Good Chinese food. Very extensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/17/2011Good Chinese food. Very extensive choices. Superb serviceSpecial Features:
- Not a good value, below avg foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2011I have had better food at Chinese take away places for a fraction of the cost. Service however, was good.
- The decor is wonderful. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/11/2011The decor is wonderful. The water and plants feel like you step into another world. Our server was efficient and fun. The food and their Scorpion drink was yummy!Special Features:
- Food was excellent and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011Food was excellent and service was a bit overkill, but we did go at 5:00 PM so they weren't that busy.Special Features:
- Excellent! would go back.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/18/2011Excellent! would go back. Friendly staff, quiet atmosphere and everything was delicious.Special Features:
- Skip this one!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/12/2011Fried rice was greasy, crab looked and tasted like it had been prepared hours before, green beans were a pulpy mess and not edible. The pepper chicken and onion dish was okay. We were expecting to eat above average Chinese food especially since it's still Chinese New Year. Sadly, everything we had was awful. The service however, was excellent. We won't be returning to this restaurant!
- The quality of the cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011The quality of the cooked food was average overall, but the deep fried tofu was soggy...too much sauce in dish. Unfortunately, there was a large table of young adults, who apparently were under the influence of alcohol, making an excessive amount of noise. This noise disrupted our dining experience and wasn't rectified by the management.
- Nice atmosphere, spicy dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2011Nice atmosphere, spicy dishes were good, non-spicy dish was really bland.
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2010This was our first time at this place. The cashew chicken was the best ever. I had enough to take back to my room, and enjoyed the leftovers the next morning. Even cold, this dish was incredible. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Prices were fair, and the hot tea great.Special Features: