Garden Atrium - Pheasant Run
4051 E Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Garden Atrium - Pheasant Run
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pheasantrun.com/
- Phone: 6305846300
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Josef Yurisich
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Weekend Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: Private party room off the dining area
- Private Party Contact: John Santangelo 6305245005
- Entertainment: Light entertainment with three piece band
A word from Garden Atrium - Pheasant Run
Located at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Garden Atrium offers a delectable breakfast and dinner buffet each weekend featuring a wide array of enticing entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garden Atrium - Pheasant Run reviews from OpenTable diners
- Bright & Cheery AtmosphereJeanDined on 11/10/2013Had Sunday Brunch and it was very nice and delicious. Good selection. Brunch comes with complimentary coffee, juice, and a glass of champaign. Beverage refills and table service was timely. Jazz Band strolled through the crowd and spent time in various areas of the room in addition to stage time. The volume was comfortable for table conversations without straining. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneytravelerDined on 10/6/2013For the price, I would think they would have real sausage not brown and serve links. Also for $30.00 I would expect good bacon, like applewood thick cut, not the cheaper stuff. Not impressed.
- BrunchSkittlesbabyDined on 8/11/2013This was beyond the most amazing experience I have ever had. The food had perfect temperature, the quality of food was very good, many selections to choose from, and the resturant seemed very perfessional, high-class, and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip it!judannDined on 7/7/2013We stayed at the Pheasant Run Resort for 2 nights and went to the Sunday brunch. It was 12:15. The brunch area sits next to an indoor pool so it is humid. Beef was tough, ham dry, hot dishes had been sitting over the heat too long. Shrimp were mushy. The desserts were a mees as they had set in the damp, warm atmosphere. For example, the Creme Brulee sat in a puddle, chocolate cake was soaked and frosting slid off. It was a waste of $70! WE left the extensive brunch hungry!!!!!!!!
- Great place for a family eventOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/9/2013My daughter and her fience were in town before their wedding and her sister and her family joined us for a great meal at the Sunday BrunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Poor BrunchElburnNativeDined on 5/19/2013Pheasant Run really advertises it's brunch, and they truly have a great selection of food items. Unfortunately, the food is very mediocre, the service is poor, and on our visit, the air conditioning wasn't working. In particular: Roast beef was very tough, but the horseradish sauce was good. Shrimp were not peeled and warm, room temperature. The omelet was the best part of the meal. It was overcooked with some pretty dark sides, but was still tasty. The follow who made the omelets was the only employee that was friendly at all. The five of us sampled most of the deserts. None were very good. They tasted store bought. We saw the server only once between being seated and paying the bill. No coffee refills.
- A lot of money for only fairOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/3/2013A lot of money for only fair quality food. Seating space is small. Musicians kept playing same songs. Need new pastry chef. Very bland desserts.
- I made the reservation throughOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013I made the reservation through OpenTable and even received confirmation by email. When my wife, grand daughter, and I got to the restaurant, it was not open (dark and desolate) so we had to quickly find an alternative place to eat before we went to the show. Luckily the alternative could squeeze us in, and we had a very nice dinner. Unfortunately, it cost me twice what I expected to spend.Of interest, it was still not obvious to you that this played out the way it did because you asked me whether it all worked out to my satisfaction.Looks like you have some bugs to work out. In the future, we will call the restaurant directly to make a reservation.
- nice place but they didntOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2012nice place but they didnt have any record of my reservationSpecial Features:
- Amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/7/2012I have been to the Pheasant Run brunch for holidays or just any ordinary Sunday. It is consistently awesome. The choices are amazing. The cold salmon or the entree is delectable. The dessert table is ongoing and there is something for everyone. The pineapple upside down cake was amazing.... There is an omelette station as well as a waffle making station. And then there is the wonderful jazz band. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:
- Greeter had no knowledge ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012Greeter had no knowledge of reservation made here; happily we were seated anyway. Food was self serve, plentiful, and of considerable variety. Too expensive for anything except a special occasion...Special Features:
- 00I'm Sorry,We were not ableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/201200I'm Sorry,We were not able to attend last Sunday as planned. But I can say over the 46 years we've lived in our home we have enjoyed our times at Pheasant Run's Brunches, Shows Dinners etc. very much. I guess the word casually might fit for how often we've attended.
- Really Enjoyed Pheasant RunOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/30/2012Price is a bit steep, but nice for a special occasion or a special treat. The price included juice, coffee, tea and mimosas with unlimited refills. The three-piece band that was playing took requests and actually serenaded people upon request. We have also done the New Year's Eve package at Pheasant Run. The New Year's Day brunch is AMAZING!Special Features:
- Nice pOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2012Overall the Brunch was good but it's rather expensive. The food was pretty good with lots of choices. The desserts were kind of stale though. The soft drinks & coffee were awful. The orange was very good. I wish we could of sat by the windows instead of up in a secluded area, maybe next time. It may be a nice place to go for a special occasion because it is pricey.Special Features:
- food not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2012Overall, I thought the service was great. The servers were very attentive and helped each other out, which was nice since we never really waited for anything. The food though was mediocre at best. Some was even cold and fell below our expectations for the price.Special Features:
- I went in with high expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012I went in with high expectations and was still blown away by the amount, and more importantly, the quality of the food provided. I will absolutely be back.Special Features:
- The brunch is always niceJackieDined on 3/11/2012The brunch is always nice at Pheasant Run. Thoroughly enjoy the food and the service.Special Features:
- Really good waffles and omelettesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2012Really good waffles and omelettes for brunch. However, not very many vegetarian choices. Also, I asked the same question about a certain buffet item to four different people working at the buffet and not a single one understood the question - that's when I gave up ant ate something else.Special Features:
- Not worth the tripLindaDined on 1/29/2012I thought the brunch was below par. The food was cold, there really wasn't too much variety. My pork sausage was not cooked all the way. There was debris on the floor near the potato area all through my time there. I was there for 1 hour and the wait staff should have been cleaning up as people walk to and fro. I was not satisfied at all.Special Features:
- GOOD AS ALWAYS. HAD A LITTLEOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2011GOOD AS ALWAYS. HAD A LITTLE SCARE AT THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY DIDNT HAVE OUR RESERVATION. APPARTENTLY THEY HADNT HAD THEIR OPEN TABLE COMPUTER IN OVER A MONTH. IT WAS JUST LUCKY THEY WEREN'T BUSY OR WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH OUR TABLE OF 12. THEY WERE ABLE TO SEAT US WITHOUT A PROBLEM.Special Features:
- Good food; great service.LaurenDined on 8/7/2011Good food; great service. We went for Sunday brunch; which was a little pricey, but the selection of food was outstanding and all the food that was supposed to be was hot. Not all buffets are able to mangage that. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Intimate setting-quiet enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2011Intimate setting-quiet enough for conversation for a group of 10. Dinner excellent! 1 diner asked for med and meat was more med. rare.Special Features:
- I was bummed we didn't getOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2011I was bummed we didn't get to sit in the atrium part, that is only for big groups. and we had a gift certificate but they added a service charge and tip both %18 so my 25 GC was only 10Special Features:
- Felt it was a bit pricey forfrednzorasmomDined on 5/29/2011Felt it was a bit pricey for the quality of food. Food was okay. The band was really nice. If food quality improves a bit, would be very good for Sunday brunch.
- As usual the food was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/22/2011As usual the food was outstanding. The setting was great. We always enjoy this brunch.Special Features:
- Have been to Pheasant RunOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2011Have been to Pheasant Run several times in the past. There was a big variety of fruit, salads and desssets but the entree choices were not very good.
- Music much too loud. NotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2011Music much too loud. Not great choice of food. Some tasted really bad - Sushi escpecially.Special Features:
- Just a great place to relaxOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2011Just a great place to relax and loosen your belt if your on a date or taking family to brunch this place has something for every one.Special Features:
- Everything was very nice andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2011Everything was very nice and the limited service required for a buffet was very accomodating. I really liked the little band playing. The buffet was very traditional, very good, but nothing unusual and therefore I think, very pricy. The one big negative for me is that, considering this is buffet style, adding an 18% gratuity to a party of 5 is insulting. Because of the cost, I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2011We thoroughly enjoyed the Sunday brunch. The food was excellent and over 100 choices ranging from eggs your way, waffles, shrimp, smoked salmon, ribs, salads, potatoes desserts and choices far too many to state. Seating was fast and the beverage service was immediate. Tables were bussed as soon as you emptied your plate. If anyone went away hungery or dissatisfied over the choices they should not have been there in the first place. The price was in the moderate range and actually inespensive considering the quallity of the food.Special Features:
- The desert table was amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2011The desert table was amazing. Although I did not feel that way about the main course.Special Features:
- Hot food was cold and gettingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2011Hot food was cold and getting the food was not orderly. Setup could have been better.
- OK for a brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2011We are often disappointed by brunches because it is really hard to keep the food fresh. This brunch gave us no reason to change our minds about that. The selection of foods was very good including some ethnic dishes. The ham and beef were both good. The breads were dry from sitting out. The peel-your-own shrimp were mushy. The made-to-order omelets were very good. Waffles and French toast looked good. Deserts were beautiful, but tasted just OK. The ambiance was nice because it was in an atrium with a waterfall and lots of light. They also had some live music which was nice. Seemed pricey. Restaurants probably need to charge a lot for buffets because of the waste, but we were glad we had a coupon.Special Features:
- The server was friendy. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/6/2011The server was friendy. The host/hostess was rude and needs to slow down and listen to the requests of patrons.Special Features:
- Brunch in St. CharlesPugnaciousVIPDined on 2/27/2011This was a casual brunch buffet with sufficient breakfast foods and some lunch plates as well. Omelets cooked to order ... delicious, french toast... delicious... waffles.... nice. All the meats you could want including bacon, sausage, hame, roast beef, turkey, etc. Typical pastas and fish as well. Desserts were plentiful as was the coffee, juice and champagne. Our servers were outstanding and always kept the coffee, water and juice filled up. At noon, a 3 piece jazz ensemble came in to really help with the atmosphere. They sounded great and were very personable. Check for deals and coupons as this brunch can be pretty expensive otherwise.Special Features:
- The food was good, we likedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2011The food was good, we liked the decor and the jazz band was very pleasant.Special Features:
- A typical Sunday brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/13/2011A typical Sunday brunch. Low quality champagne. The brunch area is situated right next to the swimming pool and hot tub, which was kind of weird. Watching people walk around in swimsuits while I eat is not ideal.
- Omelets and quesadillas wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/30/2011Omelets and quesadillas were very good, so was salmon. Peel-and-eat shrimp were subpar. A good selection, most things were good, not necessarily great. The resort was very nice, the room that brunch was in was less nice, not as nice as the pictures online. Was good overall, but I'm glad I had a coupon.
- Although the buffet foodsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/22/2011Although the buffet foods were tasty the main course was served luke warm. The server never inquired how the prime rib was to be cooked. The bill did not reflect the menue as advertised (tax & tip included) but was quickly rectified. Tqake a print out of the on-line menue if you go!Special Features:
- Very wide selection of food;chigirl13Dined on 1/16/2011Very wide selection of food; wonderfully efficient staff. I only wish more of the patrons appreciated the trio playing - they were very good but it must be difficult to play for an audience that basically ignores you!Special Features: