Garcias Mexican Restaurant
5050 S. Syracus Street
Denver, CO 80237Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Garcias Mexican Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.garciasdenver.com/
- Phone: 3037794177
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am -9:30pm.
Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm.
Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Garcias Mexican Restaurant
You'll Feel Right at Home When You Come Dine with Us! When you are looking for GREAT Mexican Food in the Denver Tech Center, look no further! When you dine at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, you will experience old world traditions combined with modern taste! Julio & Olivia Garcia's dream started in Phoenix, AZ in 1956. They gathered the very best of the family's traditional recipes and founded Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. Garcia's proudly uses only the freshest ingredients to create the finest Mexican dishes. This tradition continues today, as we prepare those authentic, original recipes - as well as new favorites. All of our sauces, salsas, guacamole, chips, beans, rice, and meat dishes are prepared fresh daily in our kitchen. We use only the finest meat, tortillas, garden-fresh produce, natural cheeses, and quality dairy products. We are also health conscious! We use no lard in our cooking and we use only cholesterol-free vegetable oil. You can also substitute low-fat salad dressing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garcias Mexican Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- special occasion2bethereistoenjoyDined on 6/30/2014Being a person of few words on any occasion, I will try to convey my opinion of Garcias Restaurant in as many words as possible. Our party had a very good meal. The portions were more than adequate, with take home boxes required on my part. The waiter was polite when taking our orders and in serving the meal. The atmosphere was not overbearing with loud music, which made conversation easily heard from one end of the long table we were seated at to the other end. The third sentence sums it up well. "We had a good meal and fellowship."Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Garcias Mexican Restaurant reviews archive.
- food was okOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2014the food was ok, nothing in particular wrong, just not GREAT mexican. atmosphere is was good, service was good, drinks were ok. We are kind of Mexican food lovers and search out Mexican when we travel, we were a little disappointed with the food.Special Features:
- Great service (we had a reservationDillDined on 3/15/2014Great service (we had a reservation for 8 which quickly grew to about 15, they were accommodating and pleasant about it. Of course it was after peak hours so it wasn't crazy busy in there). Guacamole was so very good and you could tell the salsa was super fresh. I could taste the fresh cilantro! Portions were quite large. Sopapillas were delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy my meals hereNitaDined on 12/20/2013Food is good quality and large portions for the price. Service is always superior.Special Features: