Garcia's Mexican Cafe
70-09 Austin Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Garcia's Mexican Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.garciasnyc.com/
- Phone: 7185750007
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
A word from Garcia's Mexican Cafe
The talented chefs at Garcia's have been treating patrons to the exotic, robust flavors of Mexico for over twenty years. Our friendly staff of chefs, bartenders and servers strive to provide you with the perfect dining experience. Conveniently located on Austin Street in the heart of Forest Hills, Garcia's provides a blend of Mexican-inspired cuisine in the relaxed, casual atmosphere usually found south of the Rio Grande. Whether you order a plate of our traditional tacos or try one of our awe-inspiring house specialties, Garcia's is the perfect location to enjoy great food, excellent drinks, and a wonderful atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Garcia's Mexican Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Update Your DatabaseItalianoVIPDined on 2/22/2014This place is out of business and a new Mexican Restaurant is scheduled to open in the same location.
- Food and service very goodKatMDined on 5/11/2013This was our first time going to Garcia's, the food was very good as well as the service. My children loved it. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/28/2012Very disappointed with the food and the service at this one time good restaurant.
- Good food. Attentive service.JomoDined on 1/27/2012Good food. Attentive service. Lively environment. Large dining area. Well decorated. Not easy to park the car in that neighborhood. We chose to park in a lot for $8.Special Features:
- Solid, reasonably priced MexicanCathyHillVIPDined on 1/27/2012Solid, reasonably priced Mexican food restaurant. Good selection and good portions.Special Features: