Gangnam Asian BBQ Dining
4480 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
KoreanPrice: $30 and under
Gangnam Asian BBQ Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7028025508
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Korean, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Patrick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Gangnam Asian BBQ Dining
Gangnam is all about fun and food. You are your own chef, cooking tasty morsels perfectly to your liking, right there at your table. It is an ideal way to share a meal with family and friends. Gangnam has a variety of sauces which it uses as marinades and provides for basting of its select meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables. All the meats are high quality with affordable price. Gangnam only uses Certified Angus Beef, Young Chicken, Fresh Natural Pork, and Fresh Seafood. It's Only one in Vegas with Tapas Concept BBQ restaurant. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gangnam Asian BBQ Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (2)Show More
- Loved our visit here!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/18/2014We're a big fan of Japanese BBQ/Korean BBQ and it was definitely a pleasure to find a spot in Vegas that allowed us to have the best of both worlds! My husband loved the Kobe style beef. He said it was the best he had in a long time that was reasonably priced. In any case, we are going to make this our must-visit spot every time we're in town. Thanks!Special Features:
- Simple fresh Asian foodluv4allfoodVIPDined on 10/11/2014While this place advertises as a Korean BBQ, it has a slightly more varied menu that includes some other pan-asian influences. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable about the menu selections. If you love to cook your own food and want to eat late at night then this place across Paradise Rd from the Hard Rock casino is the perfect place! They have a small a selection of chef made noodle and rice dishes which are very good and authentic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRoyDDined on 9/21/2014The food was great and the selection copious. The staff was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Gangnam Asian BBQ Dining reviews archive.
- Beat Korean foodOvi1965Dined on 5/16/2014Great Kalbi, pork, marinated Kobe beef, Japche, flavors were very delicious, natural. Fun cooking yourself the thin pieces of beef at the table grill. Appetizers were awesome too. I have had many Korean dinners, and this is perhaps the best.Special Features:
- AmazingMomoloveDined on 2/14/2014Everything here was absolutely amazing. The food was delicious, the staff was friendly and just everything else about this place was perfect. I'm going to be coming here more often :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice supriseryanDined on 1/8/2014Had visitors from Japan and was scrambling to find a good asian restaurant that would take 7 on short notice. took a chance and got lucky with gangnam. great food and service. all were happy and it was close to the strip as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.