1074 Kiely Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ganeshaindiancuisine.net/
- Phone: 4082467778
- Hours of Operation:
Buffet Lunch: monday -Saturday: 11:00AM - 2:30PM Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater to offices, corporate functions, conferences, hotels and banquets. We offer buffet style menus including deliver and setup for an event.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for details on large banquets or catering events.
- Private Party Contact: Paul 4082467778
A word from Ganesha
Welcome to Ganesha Indian Cuisine! A blend of tradition and innovation awaits you at Ganesha Indian Cuisine. You will experience the finest authentic flavors fused exotically with a unique ethnic edge. All served to you with a style of service rooted in the finest eastern traditions. Whether you are hosting a friendly dinner party for four or a business function for 50, Ganesha Indian Cuisine will serve you a memorable feast!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ganesha reviews from OpenTable diners
- Take out pleaseAndyCVIPDined on 5/25/2013Nice little indian restaurant in the middle of a Korean strip mall. Good indian food but pretty bare restaurant. I'd recommend take out.Special Features:
- The food was OK but not specialMor1Dined on 5/4/2013The food was OK but not special and the service so-so.
- Not Fancy...But Great Food!EliotVIPDined on 3/22/2013Nothing fancy here, but the food is great, and the service is always impeccable. Every recommendation was on the money. We've eaten here four or five times, and never had a bad dish. You just can't go wrong. We'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/19/2012Great food and great service but there was loud mechanical noise from a "project" they were working on. I could not understand why they would do so at a prime dinner time. I am sure it was one time event. The place was also quite cold that we ended up getting our coats back on in the middle of still eating.
- Excellent food at reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012Excellent food at reasonable price and great service! First Indian place I have seen in last 15 years where they serve the snacks similar to chips in Mexican or Bread in Italian places. Love the place!Special Features:
- Excellent Neighborhood Indian!JayBDined on 9/23/2012This is really the best Indian restaurant in the area -- I can't figure out why more people don't come here. It's really good. The owner is incredibly friendly and the staff are very attentive. It's hard to find (in the back of a strip mall), but don't let that stop you -- you must try Ganesha!Special Features:
- Too Bad!CslotkinDined on 8/18/2012The food sat in empty trays so it looked as if there was no food or old, unstirred food on the buffet. The selection was poor. We walked out being seated. There was nothing worthwhile to eat. Very unappetizing.Special Features:
- Nluv2earoutDined on 6/2/2012A very nice neighborhood restaurant Food was good,fair price and good service. I would recommend for a relaxed casual dinner.Special Features:
- I love the relaxed feel ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/23/2012I love the relaxed feel of this place - small and cozy – like a comfortable living room. I definitely would return to try more dishes. Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:
- Not much to look at, but great foodEliotVIPDined on 5/5/2012Very good Indian food. Not much to look at, and I'd hesitate to take anyone I was trying to impress here, but for a nice, reasonably priced dinner, it's hard to beat.
- Good food. Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/23/2012Good food. Great service. Huge portions. If we had known how large the portions were, we would have shared! Oh well, leftovers are a great thing. My only criticism is that they were out of some of the food which was on the menu (and I wanted to eat). Otherwise a good experience.
- The food was very flavorfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012The food was very flavorful and well presented. We had a great meal.Special Features:
- Top customer service all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/31/2012Top customer service all around from the moment you walk in! Tastiest Indian food in South Bay. I've had entrées ranging from chicken to vegan. The staff at Ganesha are very helpful, friendly, & accommodating. Pleasant lighting & ambiance. I highly recommend Ganesha to anyone who enjoys high quality Indian cuisine! I'll definitely go back!Special Features:
- The food was good and theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2012The food was good and the service was excellent. Very warm and cozy place.Special Features:
- Tucked away in a nondescriptPathologistDined on 1/27/2012Tucked away in a nondescript strip mall, it offers outstandingly seasoned food in a broad menu that will satisfy the palate of vegetarians and carnivores alike.Special Features:
- Vegans WelcomedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/9/2012This nice quite restaurant provides a nice selection of dishes suitable for any palate, carnivore, herbivore or even vegan. If you haven't been here yet, do put it on your list.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/3/2012The food and service were both excellent. I loved the naan, and the chicken korma was amazing. I will be returning for the lunch buffet.Special Features:
- Nice new place in a hiddenOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/25/2011Nice new place in a hidden Korean shopping complex. A little hard to find. The only reason for a three star versus a four star would be the heavy presence of cleaning chemicals in the air.Special Features:
- Don't let the appearance scare you!EliotVIPDined on 12/17/2011Found Ganesha on OpenTable. When we got there, almost didn't go in (there weren't many people, and the decor is austere), but boy are we glad we did! The food was exceptional, the staff was friendly & helpful &went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. My wife had the tandoori chicken, which is her go-to Indian food entree, and she said that it was probably the best she's ever had. Everything tasted great, the portions were large, and the prices were really reasonable. By the time we left (about 8:30), the place had filled up. This isn't the kind of place you'd take someone to impress them (unless they valued the food above all else), but we've found our neighborhood Indian restaurant, and we'll be back often!Special Features:
- Went on a Tuesday night andOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/29/2011Went on a Tuesday night and we were the only ones there so it was pretty quiet & we got good service. One other couple came in while we were eating. Food was really tasty. Somosa are one of my favorites & I was not disappointed at all. YUM. Would recommend to family and friends. Prices were very reasonable.Special Features:
- The food was good and serviceLoveFineFoodVIPDined on 11/12/2011The food was good and service was great. We are coming back to Ganesha for food and service.Special Features:
- Nice little local place. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/6/2011Nice little local place. The staff were very friendly and the food was quite good.Special Features: