3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7027406450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (134)romantic (75)fit for foodies (65)good for groups (55)notable wine list (40)hot spot (34)late-night find (16)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (11)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014A taste of New York in LV. Great dry aged steak, salads, and service. This was my second visit and I would go back again.Special Features:
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Always wanted to eat here. Well worth the wait. Great atmosphere, great setting, great service and great food. Our waiter was great and helpful, he helped make our anniversary dinner complete along with the great food. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- extradorinary!JanaDined on 10/18/2014Special occasion for 2 of us. Requested a quiet table if possible, they tried, but noisy groups all over restaurant. After salad, waitress found another table for us without us bringing up subject again. Was VERY nice of her to consider our comfort when she had so many large groups to deal with. Food was extraordinary! Service impeccable, Jessica, our server was not to be matched. While meal was excellent, meat wasn't cooked exactly as ordered, with out us even mentioning it, the steak was taken off the bill. Personal visit to our table from manager. Way, Way above and beyond as we never complained. Overall, the BEST dining experience I have had in my many, many years of experiencing meals throughout 82 countriesSpecial Features:
- More than a good steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014An outpost of Gallagher's New York City. And the same big city, good time steakhouse feel. Wonderfully prepared best cuts of steak. Also well prepared veggies. Service is excellent: friendly, quick, and correct. Have found over the years the same gold standard in this restaurant, whether with a large or small group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable; equivalent to Sullivan'sCritterluvVIPDined on 10/15/2014My husband and I ate at Gallagher's in New York, New York in Las Vegas. Had been wanting to go there for sometime, but it was hard to get in without advance reservations (like two weeks in advance). That said, everything was very good--food, service, ambiance. It is very similiar in most respects to Sullivan's in Baton Rouge. The prices were basically equivalent, which, for Las Vegas, was very good. Definitely a nice place to go for a good meal and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Honeymoon Kick Off Dinnerhoneymoon2014Dined on 10/14/2014The staff was professional in a way that many restaurants lack. The timing of the dinner was great. We didn't feel rushed or like we ever had to wait. The fillet mignon was outstanding. It was like cutting through butter. I highly recommend a couple "Sand In My Toes" as well. All this paired with the comedy show we saw at Brad Garrett's made for an excellent evening. We would highly recommend this for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Before ShowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Our waiter John was impressive. Very good. The sunset on the strip drink.... I will try to recreate at home later. Crab legs, excellent!!!! But the steak.... I do med rare, and had a little more "crunch" on the edges than I like...I specified " I would prefer under done than over done" and my baked potato was too cold to even melt the butter when it came to the table. The atmosphere was great, service was great....but for the price.....I won't do it again:-( $175 tab, only one having drinks. (2) While the service was great, the food was way overpriced.Special Features:
- nice dinnertravelerDined on 10/12/2014We had a party of 7 all of us were very happy with our meals. I had the dry aged steak that was delicious but a little dry. I expected it to be a little more jucy. (Maybe thats why they call it dry aged???) Very good and would go back. The waiter was rteally good.Special Features:
- food quality not very highSpearmanDined on 10/11/2014The Surf and Turf had excellent crab legs, but the Ribeye steak could not be cut or chewed. Not at all what I expected at this restaurant! Everything was properly and quickly handled by the staff and management, but it killed the dinner experience.Special Features:
- GreatHelix85Dined on 10/7/2014We were seated exactly at our reservation time. The service and food were excellent, but the noise level was very high. It was difficult to carry on a conversation without repeating yourself constantly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BobbyDined on 10/6/2014Had another excellent meal at Gallagher's. Their steaks are outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014We had a really good time and the FOOD was outstanding! Will be going back again soon. Really great service. Thanks for making our Anniversary outstanding!Special Features:
- Delicious SteaksSteakholicDined on 10/5/2014It was nice, very delicious. But it was loud in the restaurant. And it would be better if the waiter could recommend some menu with detail description. It would be hard to choose if I didn't look menus before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014I thought with the display of the aging beef, and the pricing, that this was going to be the best steak ever. It wasn't. It was not very flavorful or tender. The staff was very attentive. No complaints there.Special Features:
- Gallagher'sTandJDined on 10/4/2014I've been to Gallagher's 3 or 4 times and have always had fun. The food is good. The atmosphere is fun. It's a little on the noisy side but it's a good time.Special Features:
- What a meal!!bigislefoodieDined on 10/2/2014We were craving some good steak or prime rib, and boy, Gallagher's hit the spot!! Nice thick cut prime rib perfectly cooked. So big we should've shared it. Excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodTOVISITORDined on 10/2/2014Wife and I eat here every time we are in Vegas. Great cowboy bone in rib steak, prime rib, and terrific lobster. Try the beet salad. Excellent draught beer selection. Reasonably priced wines. Try the Spanish Rioja. Overall very good. You will enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had better steaks or less $$$FrogDined on 10/2/2014The fillet that I ordered was just ok. It was too dry to eat without some sort of sauce. Food was extremely over priced. My husband ordered the fillet and lobster tail and they charged "market price" which ended up being $125.00 jut for his entree. Everything was ale carte too. Way too expensive for a dry steak and mediocre food. Would not eat there again. Service was great.Special Features:
- Awesome steakclndiningDined on 10/1/2014I have been here twice now for my birthday because the steak is one of the best I have had. It's my favorite birthday present to enjoy a great meal in a great restaurant with my beautiful wife!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks were greatalongfortherideDined on 9/30/2014This was one of the best steaks I ever remember having. Everyone in our group was also very pleased with the sides. The servers were nice too.Special Features:
- Last Night in VegaspdogDined on 9/30/2014Good Food, Good Service. That's all there is to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Very nice and comfortable, just a little to don for my eyesightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ...buonogaetanor6Dined on 9/28/2014Locale carino ma un po' da sistemare. La carne e' molto buona...anche se in italia siamo abituati bene. Sicuramente una tappa da fare se siete a Las Vegas e volete mangiare carne Un po' caro.Special Features:
- Delicious Food & Great Service!Celebrating40Dined on 9/27/2014A group of 10 of us were there celebrating my husband and another friends 40th birthdays. From the beginning the service was exceptional! Food was amazing! We all had steaks and tried a variety of sides. My favorite- Mac & Cheese! So good!! Thanks for making our first experince outstanding! We will be back for sure the next time we are in Vegas!!Special Features:
- Good service, good food, bad table.RhoXSDined on 9/27/2014Our waiter, Sam, was excellent. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, but the asparagus was a little tough. We were seated at a table for two very near the kitchen. Lots of noise and traffic :( . We were hoping for a little more upscale experience but most of our dining mates were in shorts and flipflops:( We only picked this restaurant because it was close to a show we were attending.Special Features:
- Just okJustokDined on 9/26/2014Great staff and friendly wait staff. Steak and crab legs were less than desirable. Medium rate came out blue rare and slopped on the same plate as the crab legs which had dripped juice all over the plate. So my undercooked steak is sitting in alaskin king crab juice. Was not that thrilled with the overall seasoning of the steak either. Like I just it was ok. We were also seated in a corner extremely close to another table that made for awkward conversations.Special Features:
- a little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The crab legs were great, my wifes NY Strip was tender and cooked perfectly, but it was dry and not too hot, must have sat too long before being served. I had not been here for over 10 years, and the last time I was here it was so good, I was expecting the same, but the steak was disappointing considering the $50 price tag.Special Features:
- Love this placeTyberDined on 9/25/2014We go here every year when we come to Vegas & the steaks are perfect every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingExpectingmoreDined on 9/23/2014We had heard great things, but with dull steak knives and chewy steaks this place did not live up to our own home cooked steaks. For $50 steak I expect more. We ordered a blue cheese sauce and Broccili gratin. The sauces tasted of flour, again I expected more. The wait staff were attentive.
- Food good, service OK, very noisyTexas22StepDined on 9/23/2014This is a long-established steak restaurant inside New York New York on the Las Vegas Strip. The food was quite good, the service good, if not a bit uneven, but the prices (like most of the Strip these days) were very high, and the very high noise level in the restaurant almost made any conversation a shouting contest. The steaks we ordered were prepared exactly as ordered, and the quality of the food was fine, so no issues there. However, at these prices I would have expected flawless service and a more subdued atmosphere for guest conversation. There are many good choices in Vegas if one wants a great steak. I would not pick this one twice.
- A little offMcroweDined on 9/22/2014While our waiter was excellent and the food was fabulous it was obvious there was something going on in the kitchen. It took forever to get our appetizer, salad, and then finally our main course. There were only two of us so it should have not taken so long. The clanging of pots and pans was unusually loud out into the dining room. Diners do not want to hear all of that. This is probably our 8 or more visit. It was definitely an off night. The food and wait staff did not disappoint us. Just everything else. We will go back and try again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014Fabulous steaks and sides. Salmon was huge and beautifully cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dw122Dined on 9/21/2014Had a Rib Eye which came to the table lukewarm and a little tough to chew
- Awesome!GagnevadaDined on 9/19/2014We soooooo enjoy gallaghers! Every time we come to Vegas (we live in reno area) we eat at gallaghers.Special Features:
- Once more.....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014My 8th or 9th visit to Gallagher's and once again they have more than met my expectations. Great food and service, can't ask for anything more.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!BDKissDined on 9/16/2014Food was fantastic! Excellent service, and great menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night in SeptemberStewDined on 9/14/2014First NY stip was over cooked, the second came out quickly and was so tough neither I nor the waiter could cut it or pull the fork out. Side of Mac & cheese was served cold & sent back. My wife complained her filet was dry but decided not to send it back. The service was fine and the manager comped the entire meal which was very nice. We would have preferred to have enjoyed a nice steak dinner.
- Perfect Birthday with FriendsCamanogroupDined on 9/13/2014It was the perfect evening with great steak and friends. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- TerriTerriDined on 9/13/2014The food has always been great here. A spot we have to visit every time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- Not the best steak in towncasualdinerDined on 9/13/2014We hadn't eaten here in awhile and wanted to eat somewhere near the MGM as we were going to the Mayweather fight. We easily got a reservation and the service was first rate. The steaks however were not very tender or flavorful. The salmon was excellent as were the sides and salads.Special Features: