3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7027406450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)romantic (65)good for groups (42)fit for foodies (40)notable wine list (39)hot spot (29)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Good But PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We went on a Monday at 7:30. The property was busy and had a few large groups. Noise level was moderate. Our table was in a secluded area near the kitchen and our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. This is not the place to go on a budget. The two of us shared a salad and 2 side dishes and each had our own steak. We also had a glass of wine and a shared desert. The meal set us back almost $200. While the food was good we did not feel the expenditure equaled what we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to waitMamaskipDined on 8/23/2014Even though we had reservations, we still had to wait for 15 minutes and they did not have a booth that I requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealMrWooHooDined on 8/22/2014I always visit Gallagher's when I'm in Vegas and it's always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellance in diningnotjuststeakDined on 8/22/2014We went to We went to Gallagher's for our anniversary. The wine and food were excellent. I had the salmon and it was the best I have ever eaten. The service was good and our server was informative about the menu and seemed genuinely interested in finding out where we were from and if we were having a good time in Las Vegas. She even gave us some suggestions of shows to see. The only down side was the noise level. It was difficult to carry on a conversation because it was a bit noisy. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gallagher's SteakhouseCook811Dined on 8/16/2014Great experience! Great food, Service, Caroline was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday!JJsJungleDined on 8/15/2014Bought my brother here for his 40th as i ate here for my b-day last year. He had the surf & turf with broccoli. I ate a wedge salad with asparagus. The waiter was amazing! Great staff with their teamwork. Food was def worth the money. We skipped drinks & dessert, but everything was served hot, fresh & quick.Special Features:
- Good Steaks, Great ServiceRRMTDined on 8/12/2014Really enjoyed our dinner here. Popular place, so be sure to reserve. The Ribeye and Prime Rib were very good and cooked to our request. Great servers, despite a very busy place. Not the best beef I've ever had, but it's conveniently located on the strip and a bit better priced then the other steak houses. Would return and would recommend.Special Features:
- Veterans love this placeVeteransandGallaghersDined on 8/11/2014With 6 veterans looking for a great place for dinner, this was the spot. We made our reservations on line at 4 pm for a table at 6:45 pm and everything was waiting for us when we arrived. The waiter was great by welcome each and everyone us with a "Welcome and Thank you for service to our country". When our food arrived everything was hot and we could not get over the size of our servings. Everything tasted great and meat was done just the way each of us ordered it. For the next couple of days, all of us keep talking about our dinner at Gallagher's Steakhouse. I know 6 veterans who would highly recommend Gallagher's Steakhouse. The next time we are in Las Vegas you will find us at Gallagher'sSpecial Features:
- Incredible FoodJesterDined on 8/10/2014Phenomenal experience. Everything was wonderful and I cannot say enough about the Prime Rib. I grew up in Iowa with a Grandfather who judged beef cattle professionally and have as a result, eaten beef my entire life. I am also acutely aware of the full range of quality beef. I have never had beef better than what we had on my birthday at Gallaghers.Special Features:
- CelebrationPMGbirthdayDined on 8/8/2014For many years we have been eating here to celebrate a special occasion usually birthdays! The food is great and plentiful so my advice is to share unless you can eat non stop. Love the ribeye the best!! Loved the appetizers, clam chowder, potato & salad!! Yumm can't wait to go back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We eat here every time we visit Vegas. It is always a fantastic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the best!GordieDined on 8/7/2014Every time we visit Vegas Gallaghers is THE place we go to celebrate, losses or wins! The good is special. It is a must !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient location for nyny hotelovegreatfoodDined on 8/5/2014our server bobby was very friendly, made some great suggestions. portions are huge, couldn't finish my mealSpecial Features:
- Decent steak nothing spectacular!LikeAGoodSteakDined on 8/3/2014Saw the steaks dry aging in the window and was expecting a full richer flavor. The dry aged steak was fairly bland and a seemed a little tough. My wife had a filet that was not dry aged and I like the taste of the filet better. Waiter appeared to be attentive but felt it was lip service. It took 25 minutes to get our appetizers after ordering. It took another 30 minutes for the main course to arrive. Tables around us that came in after us we served and checked out before we got our main course. Food was decent but did not seem to live up to its expectations. Accomapanied with inadequate service for the price. Gallaghers is trying to be a high-end steakhouse but is missing the mark on this try.
- The steak is always to my tasting.TboneDined on 8/1/2014Good services with the younger waiters, they conversational with my young guest. The don't ask a question with a question. Dry aged bone-in rib eye iSync favor-if the oyster is in season I will order plenty. I don't order surf and turf, too much-its mix taste-off balance. I'm willing to walk from MGM Signature for dinner-I like the medium casual dress code-other high end steak puts too much on side dish and not the main dish. Love the wines from Mendoza, Argentina. Don't change too much because I love to dine their when I'm in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014The food was delicious. We ordered several appetizers, salads and steaks. The New York style cheesecake was very good...The staff bent over backwards to provide wonderful service. We were there for a business dinner. Recommend it!Special Features:
- OutstandingPavewayDined on 7/28/2014The wait staff was very attentive, my wife and I had a memorable marvelous time! Gallagher's had been a favorite of mine for Vegas, now it is #1 for Vegas! Forget about all of the other high end steakhouses in Vegas, get yourself a table at Gallagher's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ca-Ching!SteakeaterDined on 7/25/2014Great ambience but highly over priced. I've been to plenty of steak houses and spent half as much and the food was twice as good. Unless you win big at the casino I would stay away from this restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/24/2014Portions were a good size and everything was tasty and definitely left their feeling full. Prices are high. Enquire what mp cost is cause when we got the bill realized the surf and turf was $125. If you don't mind spending the money then this is the place to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it!bbqnbeerDined on 7/24/2014Vegas is expensive, Vegas steakhouses are very expensive. But this place is worth it. Four steaks at our table, great grilled flavor on the outside, absolutely all perfectly cooked inside. And such amazing steak flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sons 21 birthday dinnerbutterfly33Dined on 7/24/2014We go every year but we were very disapointed in our lobster. It was very rubbery and tough not worth the money we had to pay. My sons steak was good but because of the lobster and lack of caring of our waiter we will probably not be back. We were with a group of nine and most were disapointed. Usually this is our go to steak place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014The food was delicious and a reasonable price for the quality. The staff were more than accommodating. Overall a very wonderful experience. Would definitely go back anytime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014Romantic atmosphere. Great place for date night. Excellent service. Fillet mignon was great! Tender and made to order. Ribeye was juicy and tender. Both were flavorful. Excellent!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- porterhouse in the houseWorldeatersDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I both had the porterhouse, creamed spinach, and golden potato puree. It was DELICIOUS. It was pricey. We would go back when in town again. Would have gone back sooner if it wasn't so pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2014Four of us for dinner and we all enjoyed our meals. Went with steak which was fantastic. Variety of appetizers were all yummy but the ceasar salad was the best. Service was absolutely the best part of the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/14/2014superb as usual harold was a great server. Gallaghers spoils us for any other steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/13/2014We ordered the pork chop and the cowboy ribeye. I will say the ribeye was delicious! The pork, however tasty, it was a little dry for my liking. Service was attentive, but not overly. It is a noisier restaraunt, which doesn't usually bother me. All in all good experience but I'm not blown over by this restaraunt.Special Features:
- Very very goodFromStLouisVIPDined on 7/11/2014We don't miss Gallagher's when in town. Yes, the food is very good as expected. BUT, the service shines. As water drinkers, we appreciate that our glasses are always kept no less than 75% full; nice! The food comes at the correct pace; the entrée never arrives before salads/appetizers are finished. The kitchen runner brings the food out with the server hovering as the plates are placed to make certain everything is correct and to get anything you still might need or want. At least this is how Jessica does it; we think she is very good at what she does. Keep up the great work; we sure enjoy visiting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fav steakhouseSaraDined on 7/10/2014We have dined several times at Gallaghers!! Great food and service. Highly recommend the filet and cowboy steak and mushrooms and steak fries. Don't let price scare you as it worth what u pay. Each trip to Vegas it's a must for usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food & service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We went to Gallagers for our 15 year anniversary and it was fabulous! Our server, Linda, was wonderful! We had the New York Strip & Salmon and it exceeded our expectations! Thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth itEat44Dined on 7/4/2014Steaks were (slightly) overcooked, but still very flavorful. Attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner in a boothOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014John and I had plenty to celebrate over July 4th. We brought our own bottle of red wine from our favorite winery. John has never had an aged steak before. I had been to Gallagher's before. It has been my favorite steak to this day. Sam was our waiter and had love for his work. We enjoyed him as our waiter. We loved our dinner and service! Thank you for making our night so wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly customer serviceMony39Dined on 7/3/2014The customer service was great the food not so much my hubby asked for a filet mignon medium and the gave him a rare..tried to re-fire the steak but it came back dry.. They didn't charge us for it so that was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Ever ConsumedNwFoodJunkieDined on 7/3/2014I am from the Northwest, where meats and foods for that matter are of utmost importance. I have ate hundreds of steaks over the years from Ruth Chris' steak house, El Goucho, PRIME...so on and so forth...this was by far the best tasting and flavorful steak I have ever experienced. DO not cut yourself short on this one. Get the Porterhouse, with peppercorn with caramelized onions. I ate that thing down to the bone and wanted more. I actually had some extra from my father who joined us. We couldn't have been happier with the entire experience there. wow. If I ever come back to Las Vegas, I will be sure to make this a stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat here!!!DynerDined on 7/3/2014I've eaten at Gallagher's in NYC and in NYNY/Vegas - I prefer the Vegas location. The oysters with Atomic horseradish are fabulous - nobody else serving cocktail sauce comes close. I had a blackened rib-eye with bleu-cheese sauce which was very good. My wife's fillet mignon was ok, but we both agreed mine was over the top. The side veggies were carrots and green beans - they had a nice snap to them. Our waitress was great and told us how we could make these at home. This is the second time we've eaten at this restaurant - we'll go back again. Other people have told me there are better steak places in LV but I'd hate to visit and not return to Gallagher's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York, NevadaMosaicaManDined on 7/1/2014Except for the fact that the rest rooms are in the casino area, not in the restaurant, Gallagher's in Las Vegas is, like its home base in New York, an excellent steak house -- old school, really. Friendly waiters, good service and extraordinary beef (in my case, perhaps the best prime rib I've ever eaten). It can be a bit kitschy -- it has to be one of the few restaurants that still has a photographer who offers (for a fee) to take diners' pictures -- but it's entirely appropriate for VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but typical Vegas steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014Very good steaks perfectly done, but nothing particularly special and they are blindingly expensive. As in $165 for two people. Moderate meal, no desert. But this is what to expect in Vegas. All in all, a good, if pricy, meal.Special Features:
- Big portions, excellent serviceSquints5577Dined on 6/28/2014From the hostess to the bus boys, excellent service all around. I was very surprised about the large portions. Ordered mussels for an app and that itself was a dozen and they were large! Steaks cooked to perfection. If you order a surf n turf be prepared to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014Sam was a fantastic waiter!! Service was great, food was awesome, he made my night mist enjoyable!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous food and servicenot2goodVIPDined on 6/26/2014second time at this location. was great again. service top notch, food cooked perfectly. we look forward to going back soon.Special Features: