3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: (702) 740-6450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or firstname.lastname@example.org for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
237 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)fit for foodies (93)romantic (77)good for groups (71)notable wine list (47)hot spot (34)late-night find (16)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- This was our second time toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/21/2010This was our second time to Gallagher's Steakhouse and we were not disappointed in the least. Great food and service all around. Steak was cooked perfectly, the potatoes were so flavorful and creamy. The wine suggested was amazing. I can't say enough!Special Features:
- Great! The best steaks. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/20/2010Great! The best steaks. The Cowboy ribeye is unbelievable.Special Features:
- It's part of our Vegas mustOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2010It's part of our Vegas must go 'their' list. if you want a good steak------Gallagher's is the one to go to!!!!Special Features:
- Amazing service - the busboy,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/17/2010Amazing service - the busboy, Jose, was fantastic. He brushed the crumbs off our table after each course. Our waiter was very attentive and made great recommendations. The meal was one of the best priced steakhouses in Vegas given the fantastic quality of the meat! We are definitely coming back to this restaurant next year!Special Features:
- Everything you can expectOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/15/2010Everything you can expect from an outstanding Steakhouse. The Clam Chowder and the Prime Rib are to die for! A steak lover who has not tried Gallagher´s Prime Rib, has not tasted perfection!Special Features:
- Everything at Gallagher'shokiegirl93Dined on 5/14/2010Everything at Gallagher's was nice, though not really exceptional in my opinion when the price is taken into account. Filet Mignon was cooked really well, and the signature sirloin was really good. The side dishes are all ala carte and not really as large as we expected, but still tasty. Wine list, as pretty much everywhere in Vegas was quite large and a bit expensive.Special Features:
- One portion is big size. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2010One portion is big size. We are Japanese couple, so one steak plate to share with two has been enough for us.Special Features:
- Gallagher's is a routine dinnerLtDenVIPDined on 5/12/2010Gallagher's is a routine dinner everytime we go to vegas. Always great steaks, exceptionally tender, and more than we can finish. We will definitely be back as usual.Special Features:
- Overall our experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2010Overall our experience was a good one. On the plus side was our soup and my steak. I had the dry aged sirloin which was delicious and my wife and I shared the baked potato soup. The restaurant itself is very nice and did make me think New York while dining. It is a little loud and the tables are very close together. On the negative side of our experience was the doneness of our meat. My wife and I both like our meat cooked medium rare. My steak was more on the rare side and her lamb was on the very rare side. Even after sending her lamb back, it was still undercooked. She did comment that the flavor of the lamb was excellent, but the fact that it wasn't done properly was an issue.Special Features:
- The food and service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/4/2010The food and service was very good for the 5 of us. We had to overcome some noise to hold a conversation due to a table nearby but it was not too loud.Special Features:
- Coming from Nebraska, whereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/3/2010Coming from Nebraska, where I can get a satisfactory steak for $20, I had high expectations for the $40 signature aged sirloin. It was certainly below expectation and a dissapointment. Things were very average.
- Great restaurant! The foodRpsieDined on 4/23/2010Great restaurant! The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. This restaurant was highly recommended and was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great restaurant. NothingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/21/2010Great restaurant. Nothing too fancy, but very nice. Waiter (Sam) was knowledgable and made great recommendations for me and my wife. I recommend the King Cut Prime Rib, at $37 it's the best deal I have seen in years. They are known for their dry aged New York Strips which I have tired in the past, but between the two I will take that prime rib anyday. Yummy!Special Features:
- best steak ever ate greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2010best steak ever ate great service and wonderful peopleSpecial Features:
- I took several clients hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2010I took several clients here for a post NAB dinner and found it delightful! The atmosphere was just right - not too noisy but busy and everyone could talk (and hear!) around the table. The waitress was perfect service wise - friendly but not too intrusive. The food was absolutely delicious to boot!Special Features:
- This is my second experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2010This is my second experience dining at Gallagher's. Both times I have been unimpressed with the serivce. Food was good, but not fantastic as I expect from a restaurant such as this, for this price.
- food is outstanding, meatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2010food is outstanding, meat doesn't include anything like a potato or anything, and if you make an appointment you have to be there at that time, not a little early because they wont seat you until then. overall very goodSpecial Features:
- Our evening at Gallagher'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/10/2010Our evening at Gallagher's was a perfect dining experience! Everything was masterful!Special Features:
- What a find in the middleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2010What a find in the middle of the "usual Las Vegas" restaurants. The food was superb and the service, was excellent.Special Features:
- As you can see from the aboveSamcroVIPDined on 4/3/2010As you can see from the above ratings, I thought that my experience was outstanding. The only comment I would like to make is that we were a bit overwhelmed by the portions. This is probably because it was our first time at Gallagher's, so I would not attribute any negativity to the comment.Special Features:
- An outstanding dining experience!RandallDined on 3/30/2010An outstanding dining experience! Reservations honored on time and seated immediately. The service was excellent! could not have been better, and then the food, we had a couple of different types of steak including their house special aged sirloin, both were prepared exactly as ordered and were awesome. They had a great house wine (cab). This is a great place to eat if you are going to a show at NYNY in the evening. Highly recommended for any occassion.Special Features:
- i it seemed to busy for theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/21/2010i it seemed to busy for the amount of staff. My steak was over done not what I would expect from a steak house.
- Food and waitstaff were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2010Food and waitstaff were excellent. A little pricey to not be nearly as "upscale" as advertised. Dress code definitely not enforced. If I pay 185 for a meal I do not want to sit next to someone in sandals, shorts, t-shirt and a ballcap.
- Fantastic food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2010Fantastic food, great service and decent price. Steak selections were phenomenal and cooked to perfection. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- One of my favorite placesrkieckDined on 3/13/2010One of my favorite places in Vegas -- reliable, friendly and totally in sync with the New York New York vibe. Excellent alternative to the trendy "celebrity chef" places that often are more reputation than product. Aged NY strip steak (check out the aging meat in the window!) is great. It IS noisy and boisterous, but that's part of the charm.Special Features:
- The front of the house isOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/12/2010The front of the house is loud, back of the house is quiet, so request your 'zone' when you make a reservation.Special Features:
- Went there fro Birthday dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/10/2010Went there fro Birthday dinner. Service was average food tasty VERY noisey almost to the point we could not carry on conversation. Several members of our party wanted to split entrees and were met with a less then enthusiastic resposne from our server
- The restaurant was a coldOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/6/2010The restaurant was a cold as a meat locker - bring a jacket. The side dishes were served luke warm. Steak was ok.
- The service was courteous,OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/1/2010The service was courteous, friendly and very attentive. The food was absolutely delicious, and I've never seen such large portions for the entrees. Their signature steak was big, perfected prepared, big, delicious, and big! If your'e a steak lover, this is the place for you, and come hungry. Online advance reservations through Open Table eliminated the wait at the door, so use your mobile Open Table application to make your reservation now!Special Features:
- The ambiance was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2010The ambiance was fantastic as well as the service. Our waiter was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Great place for couples! The raw bar was amazing, probably the best i have ever had. My only complaint was that my wifes steak was overcooked and my steak i found lacking. I dont know what it was but it just did not stand out to me the way i expected it too. On a final note the drinks were very good as well. Overall a good experience.Special Features:
- Great restaurant for beefOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/27/2010Great restaurant for beef and lobster. Waiter was super nice and great personality. Had the shrimp cocktail and queen cut of prime rib, was very good. Other in our party had the lobster. That was the best. Would go back again.Special Features:
- While this restaurant at TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/20/2010While this restaurant at The New York New York Casino Hotel is modelled and shares the same name as the original popular place in NY City, it is clearly better then the original. The food was outstanding, huge portions, cooked to perfection, and extremely delicious. This is a classic steakhouse. The menu is basically Meat and Potatoes, and you probably shouldn't explore beyond that. The meat is some of the best meat I've ever tasted. The sides cost extra but taste great and compliment the mains, seating is cramped, lighting is dark, and decorations are simple framed pictures of notable people on the wall. Don't visit if you like your steak saucy, steakhouse fancy, or menu cheap. Vegetarians stear clear. And don't ask for anything "organic"Special Features:
- We had a fantastic diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010We had a fantastic dining experience. From the minute we walked in right to the end, the service and food were excellent. Next time we are in Vegas we will be returning to Gallaghers Steakhouse.Special Features:
- What a great find! The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010What a great find! The food was super delicious. We were there for Valentine's Day and the restaurant was extremly busy so the service was ok. I loved the rose at the end of the meal. We got home and told everyone about Gallagers!Special Features:
- My friends and husband andTWachelVIPDined on 2/14/2010My friends and husband and I had a fantastic Valentine's day dinner here. Our waiter was very efficient and friendly and we had a fabulous evening! Steaks were perfect! Crab legs were the best ever and the price was very modest compared to what it was worth! I would definitely recommend eating here again!Special Features:
- Had the Valentines day special,gripplesDined on 2/14/2010Had the Valentines day special, First Course Poached pear and Fig excellent, Shrimp Cocktail average. Second course: Lobster Bisque So-So.Ceasar Salad below average. Third Course: Scallops Excellent, Filet & Crab, above average. Dessert: Excellent. The service was great. At $65 a person, it was a fair deal.
- The service was better thenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/13/2010The service was better then expected. The food was excellant. One of the best steaks I ever ate. The wine list was one of the best.Special Features:
- Had a lovely meal after flyingOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 2/12/2010Had a lovely meal after flying in to Vegas - great meat, sides big enough to share (onion rings and broccoli). Good wine list - great service.
- Great food, generous portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/10/2010Great food, generous portions and excellent service!!Special Features:
- We found a good merlot atMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 2/7/2010We found a good merlot at a fair price. The signature aged steaks were huge and outstanding. The shrimp cocktail is delicious; however, for $16, I think they were STINGY in providing only three shrimp. The Yukon gold mashed potatoes were excellent. Alas, the green beans were over-cooked. Gallagher's is the quintessential steak house. We dined after the Superbowl, and the Gallagher's crowd was still very well behaved. However, there were diners in their proverbial baseball caps, and when we spend $200 on a meal, we would like to see our fellow diners at least in their "dress" casuals.Special Features: