3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7027406450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (128)romantic (69)fit for foodies (49)good for groups (48)notable wine list (39)hot spot (30)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We soooooo enjoy gallaghers! Every time we come to Vegas (we live in reno area) we eat at gallaghers.Special Features:
- Once more.....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014My 8th or 9th visit to Gallagher's and once again they have more than met my expectations. Great food and service, can't ask for anything more.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!BDKissDined on 9/16/2014Food was fantastic! Excellent service, and great menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night in SeptemberStewDined on 9/14/2014First NY stip was over cooked, the second came out quickly and was so tough neither I nor the waiter could cut it or pull the fork out. Side of Mac & cheese was served cold & sent back. My wife complained her filet was dry but decided not to send it back. The service was fine and the manager comped the entire meal which was very nice. We would have preferred to have enjoyed a nice steak dinner.
- Perfect Birthday with FriendsCamanogroupDined on 9/13/2014It was the perfect evening with great steak and friends. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- TerriTerriDined on 9/13/2014The food has always been great here. A spot we have to visit every time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- Not the best steak in towncasualdinerDined on 9/13/2014We hadn't eaten here in awhile and wanted to eat somewhere near the MGM as we were going to the Mayweather fight. We easily got a reservation and the service was first rate. The steaks however were not very tender or flavorful. The salmon was excellent as were the sides and salads.Special Features:
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Meat was either raw or overcooked. Fire alarms went off thru meal.
- Great food, serviceNonameDined on 9/12/2014The only problem was, we were seated right between the dining room and kitchen area, so the constant movement of the wait staff was very distracting. The noise from the kitchen area made it difficult for conversation with friends we had not seen in several years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for special occasions!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Food was amazing. Celebrated my husband's 50th birthday with friends. Expensive, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodloversfoodloversDined on 9/9/2014This is a lively, popular place. The service was excellent! We ordered the aged steak, creamed spinach, heirloom tomato salad, yukon potato purée, and ribeye steak and everything was delicious! We highly recommend Gallagher's for a memorable dining experience.Special Features:
- Great wxperineceBobGDined on 9/8/2014We were pleased with everything....great experience.... Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingAbbottDined on 9/5/2014Food, service and staff are top notch. I will eat at Gallagher's on every visit to Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating a 21st birthdaybruins13Dined on 9/5/2014This was my fourth time eating dinner at Gallagher's and it was just like the rest.....fantastic! My son had been looking forward to celebrate his 21st birthday with a dry aged steak. He said, "This is the best steak I've ever had!" The waiter (Sam) was exceptional. Very personable and he let us enjoy the meal with no interruptions. I'll definitely eat here again on my next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent meatdomiDined on 9/1/2014Every time we stay in vegas we visit Gallagher. Filet mignon is excellent, perfectly cooked... Don't miss it! Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't as good as I rememberedKnitDivaDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I dined here several years ago and we had an awesome time and a great steak. We took my sister and brother-in-law this trip and were less than impressed. My sister's filet was tough (cooked medium) and my steak was also somewhat tough (cooked medium-rare). The sides were very delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed my Cabernet Sauvignon. For a mid-priced "chain" steak restaurant in Vegas, it was just ok.Special Features:
- Best Steak Evermandoprinting11Dined on 8/30/2014Best steak ever. Best flavor ever. No knife needed to cut the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014For the first time in the many we dine here, I was very disappointed with the signature strip steak. It was tough and chewy. I ordered it medium and it was not the usual quality steak
- First Visit a PlusOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/28/2014It was our first time visiting Gallagher's. We were not disappointed. John, our waiter, was excellent. Food was prepared well. Portions were ample. Will consider another meal at Gallagher's next time we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But PriceyWmFCoyoteDined on 8/25/2014We went on a Monday at 7:30. The property was busy and had a few large groups. Noise level was moderate. Our table was in a secluded area near the kitchen and our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. This is not the place to go on a budget. The two of us shared a salad and 2 side dishes and each had our own steak. We also had a glass of wine and a shared desert. The meal set us back almost $200. While the food was good we did not feel the expenditure equaled what we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to waitMamaskipDined on 8/23/2014Even though we had reservations, we still had to wait for 15 minutes and they did not have a booth that I requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 8/23/2014unfortunately it was a bad evening. Steak ordered medium rare came out RAW, twice. The third time it was cooked right, but had zero taste. They comped the steak, but that is not the point, we wanted a great steak.
- Always a great mealMrWooHooDined on 8/22/2014I always visit Gallagher's when I'm in Vegas and it's always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellance in diningnotjuststeakDined on 8/22/2014We went to We went to Gallagher's for our anniversary. The wine and food were excellent. I had the salmon and it was the best I have ever eaten. The service was good and our server was informative about the menu and seemed genuinely interested in finding out where we were from and if we were having a good time in Las Vegas. She even gave us some suggestions of shows to see. The only down side was the noise level. It was difficult to carry on a conversation because it was a bit noisy. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I've ever hadMillyRoseDined on 8/20/2014We ordered the fillet mignon and it was delicious! The best steak I have had so far. It was worth every penny and was my favourite meal i had in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gallagher's SteakhouseCook811Dined on 8/16/2014Great experience! Great food, Service, Caroline was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday!JJsJungleDined on 8/15/2014Bought my brother here for his 40th as i ate here for my b-day last year. He had the surf & turf with broccoli. I ate a wedge salad with asparagus. The waiter was amazing! Great staff with their teamwork. Food was def worth the money. We skipped drinks & dessert, but everything was served hot, fresh & quick.Special Features:
- Good Steaks, Great ServiceRRMTDined on 8/12/2014Really enjoyed our dinner here. Popular place, so be sure to reserve. The Ribeye and Prime Rib were very good and cooked to our request. Great servers, despite a very busy place. Not the best beef I've ever had, but it's conveniently located on the strip and a bit better priced then the other steak houses. Would return and would recommend.Special Features:
- Veterans love this placeVeteransandGallaghersDined on 8/11/2014With 6 veterans looking for a great place for dinner, this was the spot. We made our reservations on line at 4 pm for a table at 6:45 pm and everything was waiting for us when we arrived. The waiter was great by welcome each and everyone us with a "Welcome and Thank you for service to our country". When our food arrived everything was hot and we could not get over the size of our servings. Everything tasted great and meat was done just the way each of us ordered it. For the next couple of days, all of us keep talking about our dinner at Gallagher's Steakhouse. I know 6 veterans who would highly recommend Gallagher's Steakhouse. The next time we are in Las Vegas you will find us at Gallagher'sSpecial Features:
- Incredible FoodJesterDined on 8/10/2014Phenomenal experience. Everything was wonderful and I cannot say enough about the Prime Rib. I grew up in Iowa with a Grandfather who judged beef cattle professionally and have as a result, eaten beef my entire life. I am also acutely aware of the full range of quality beef. I have never had beef better than what we had on my birthday at Gallaghers.Special Features:
- CelebrationPMGbirthdayDined on 8/8/2014For many years we have been eating here to celebrate a special occasion usually birthdays! The food is great and plentiful so my advice is to share unless you can eat non stop. Love the ribeye the best!! Loved the appetizers, clam chowder, potato & salad!! Yumm can't wait to go back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We eat here every time we visit Vegas. It is always a fantastic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the best!GordieDined on 8/7/2014Every time we visit Vegas Gallaghers is THE place we go to celebrate, losses or wins! The good is special. It is a must !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient location for nyny hotelovegreatfoodDined on 8/5/2014our server bobby was very friendly, made some great suggestions. portions are huge, couldn't finish my mealSpecial Features:
- Decent steak nothing spectacular!LikeAGoodSteakDined on 8/3/2014Saw the steaks dry aging in the window and was expecting a full richer flavor. The dry aged steak was fairly bland and a seemed a little tough. My wife had a filet that was not dry aged and I like the taste of the filet better. Waiter appeared to be attentive but felt it was lip service. It took 25 minutes to get our appetizers after ordering. It took another 30 minutes for the main course to arrive. Tables around us that came in after us we served and checked out before we got our main course. Food was decent but did not seem to live up to its expectations. Accomapanied with inadequate service for the price. Gallaghers is trying to be a high-end steakhouse but is missing the mark on this try.
- The steak is always to my tasting.TboneDined on 8/1/2014Good services with the younger waiters, they conversational with my young guest. The don't ask a question with a question. Dry aged bone-in rib eye iSync favor-if the oyster is in season I will order plenty. I don't order surf and turf, too much-its mix taste-off balance. I'm willing to walk from MGM Signature for dinner-I like the medium casual dress code-other high end steak puts too much on side dish and not the main dish. Love the wines from Mendoza, Argentina. Don't change too much because I love to dine their when I'm in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014The food was delicious. We ordered several appetizers, salads and steaks. The New York style cheesecake was very good...The staff bent over backwards to provide wonderful service. We were there for a business dinner. Recommend it!Special Features:
- OutstandingPavewayDined on 7/28/2014The wait staff was very attentive, my wife and I had a memorable marvelous time! Gallagher's had been a favorite of mine for Vegas, now it is #1 for Vegas! Forget about all of the other high end steakhouses in Vegas, get yourself a table at Gallagher's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ca-Ching!SteakeaterDined on 7/25/2014Great ambience but highly over priced. I've been to plenty of steak houses and spent half as much and the food was twice as good. Unless you win big at the casino I would stay away from this restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/24/2014Portions were a good size and everything was tasty and definitely left their feeling full. Prices are high. Enquire what mp cost is cause when we got the bill realized the surf and turf was $125. If you don't mind spending the money then this is the place to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.