3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7027406450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
200 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)romantic (73)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (45)notable wine list (39)hot spot (31)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (11)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Delicious Food & Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014A group of 10 of us were there celebrating my husband and another friends 40th birthdays. From the beginning the service was exceptional! Food was amazing! We all had steaks and tried a variety of sides. My favorite- Mac & Cheese! So good!! Thanks for making our first experince outstanding! We will be back for sure the next time we are in Vegas!!Special Features:
- Good service, good food, bad table.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Our waiter, Sam, was excellent. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, but the asparagus was a little tough. We were seated at a table for two very near the kitchen. Lots of noise and traffic :( . We were hoping for a little more upscale experience but most of our dining mates were in shorts and flipflops:( We only picked this restaurant because it was close to a show we were attending.Special Features:
- a little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The crab legs were great, my wifes NY Strip was tender and cooked perfectly, but it was dry and not too hot, must have sat too long before being served. I had not been here for over 10 years, and the last time I was here it was so good, I was expecting the same, but the steak was disappointing considering the $50 price tag.Special Features:
- Love this placeTyberDined on 9/25/2014We go here every year when we come to Vegas & the steaks are perfect every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingExpectingmoreDined on 9/23/2014We had heard great things, but with dull steak knives and chewy steaks this place did not live up to our own home cooked steaks. For $50 steak I expect more. We ordered a blue cheese sauce and Broccili gratin. The sauces tasted of flour, again I expected more. The wait staff were attentive.
- Food good, service OK, very noisyTexas22StepDined on 9/23/2014This is a long-established steak restaurant inside New York New York on the Las Vegas Strip. The food was quite good, the service good, if not a bit uneven, but the prices (like most of the Strip these days) were very high, and the very high noise level in the restaurant almost made any conversation a shouting contest. The steaks we ordered were prepared exactly as ordered, and the quality of the food was fine, so no issues there. However, at these prices I would have expected flawless service and a more subdued atmosphere for guest conversation. There are many good choices in Vegas if one wants a great steak. I would not pick this one twice.
- A little offMcroweDined on 9/22/2014While our waiter was excellent and the food was fabulous it was obvious there was something going on in the kitchen. It took forever to get our appetizer, salad, and then finally our main course. There were only two of us so it should have not taken so long. The clanging of pots and pans was unusually loud out into the dining room. Diners do not want to hear all of that. This is probably our 8 or more visit. It was definitely an off night. The food and wait staff did not disappoint us. Just everything else. We will go back and try again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014Fabulous steaks and sides. Salmon was huge and beautifully cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dw122Dined on 9/21/2014Had a Rib Eye which came to the table lukewarm and a little tough to chew
- Awesome!GagnevadaDined on 9/19/2014We soooooo enjoy gallaghers! Every time we come to Vegas (we live in reno area) we eat at gallaghers.Special Features:
- Once more.....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014My 8th or 9th visit to Gallagher's and once again they have more than met my expectations. Great food and service, can't ask for anything more.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!BDKissDined on 9/16/2014Food was fantastic! Excellent service, and great menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night in SeptemberStewDined on 9/14/2014First NY stip was over cooked, the second came out quickly and was so tough neither I nor the waiter could cut it or pull the fork out. Side of Mac & cheese was served cold & sent back. My wife complained her filet was dry but decided not to send it back. The service was fine and the manager comped the entire meal which was very nice. We would have preferred to have enjoyed a nice steak dinner.
- Perfect Birthday with FriendsCamanogroupDined on 9/13/2014It was the perfect evening with great steak and friends. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- TerriTerriDined on 9/13/2014The food has always been great here. A spot we have to visit every time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- Not the best steak in towncasualdinerDined on 9/13/2014We hadn't eaten here in awhile and wanted to eat somewhere near the MGM as we were going to the Mayweather fight. We easily got a reservation and the service was first rate. The steaks however were not very tender or flavorful. The salmon was excellent as were the sides and salads.Special Features:
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Meat was either raw or overcooked. Fire alarms went off thru meal.
- Great food, serviceNonameDined on 9/12/2014The only problem was, we were seated right between the dining room and kitchen area, so the constant movement of the wait staff was very distracting. The noise from the kitchen area made it difficult for conversation with friends we had not seen in several years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for special occasions!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Food was amazing. Celebrated my husband's 50th birthday with friends. Expensive, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodloversfoodloversDined on 9/9/2014This is a lively, popular place. The service was excellent! We ordered the aged steak, creamed spinach, heirloom tomato salad, yukon potato purée, and ribeye steak and everything was delicious! We highly recommend Gallagher's for a memorable dining experience.Special Features:
- Great wxperineceBobGDined on 9/8/2014We were pleased with everything....great experience.... Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingAbbottDined on 9/5/2014Food, service and staff are top notch. I will eat at Gallagher's on every visit to Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating a 21st birthdaybruins13Dined on 9/5/2014This was my fourth time eating dinner at Gallagher's and it was just like the rest.....fantastic! My son had been looking forward to celebrate his 21st birthday with a dry aged steak. He said, "This is the best steak I've ever had!" The waiter (Sam) was exceptional. Very personable and he let us enjoy the meal with no interruptions. I'll definitely eat here again on my next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent meatdomiDined on 9/1/2014Every time we stay in vegas we visit Gallagher. Filet mignon is excellent, perfectly cooked... Don't miss it! Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't as good as I rememberedKnitDivaDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I dined here several years ago and we had an awesome time and a great steak. We took my sister and brother-in-law this trip and were less than impressed. My sister's filet was tough (cooked medium) and my steak was also somewhat tough (cooked medium-rare). The sides were very delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed my Cabernet Sauvignon. For a mid-priced "chain" steak restaurant in Vegas, it was just ok.Special Features:
- Best Steak Evermandoprinting11Dined on 8/30/2014Best steak ever. Best flavor ever. No knife needed to cut the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014For the first time in the many we dine here, I was very disappointed with the signature strip steak. It was tough and chewy. I ordered it medium and it was not the usual quality steak
- First Visit a PlusOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/28/2014It was our first time visiting Gallagher's. We were not disappointed. John, our waiter, was excellent. Food was prepared well. Portions were ample. Will consider another meal at Gallagher's next time we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But PriceyWmFCoyoteDined on 8/25/2014We went on a Monday at 7:30. The property was busy and had a few large groups. Noise level was moderate. Our table was in a secluded area near the kitchen and our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. This is not the place to go on a budget. The two of us shared a salad and 2 side dishes and each had our own steak. We also had a glass of wine and a shared desert. The meal set us back almost $200. While the food was good we did not feel the expenditure equaled what we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to waitMamaskipDined on 8/23/2014Even though we had reservations, we still had to wait for 15 minutes and they did not have a booth that I requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 8/23/2014unfortunately it was a bad evening. Steak ordered medium rare came out RAW, twice. The third time it was cooked right, but had zero taste. They comped the steak, but that is not the point, we wanted a great steak.
- Always a great mealMrWooHooDined on 8/22/2014I always visit Gallagher's when I'm in Vegas and it's always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellance in diningnotjuststeakDined on 8/22/2014We went to We went to Gallagher's for our anniversary. The wine and food were excellent. I had the salmon and it was the best I have ever eaten. The service was good and our server was informative about the menu and seemed genuinely interested in finding out where we were from and if we were having a good time in Las Vegas. She even gave us some suggestions of shows to see. The only down side was the noise level. It was difficult to carry on a conversation because it was a bit noisy. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I've ever hadMillyRoseDined on 8/20/2014We ordered the fillet mignon and it was delicious! The best steak I have had so far. It was worth every penny and was my favourite meal i had in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gallagher's SteakhouseCook811Dined on 8/16/2014Great experience! Great food, Service, Caroline was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday!JJsJungleDined on 8/15/2014Bought my brother here for his 40th as i ate here for my b-day last year. He had the surf & turf with broccoli. I ate a wedge salad with asparagus. The waiter was amazing! Great staff with their teamwork. Food was def worth the money. We skipped drinks & dessert, but everything was served hot, fresh & quick.Special Features:
- Good Steaks, Great ServiceRRMTDined on 8/12/2014Really enjoyed our dinner here. Popular place, so be sure to reserve. The Ribeye and Prime Rib were very good and cooked to our request. Great servers, despite a very busy place. Not the best beef I've ever had, but it's conveniently located on the strip and a bit better priced then the other steak houses. Would return and would recommend.Special Features:
- Veterans love this placeVeteransandGallaghersDined on 8/11/2014With 6 veterans looking for a great place for dinner, this was the spot. We made our reservations on line at 4 pm for a table at 6:45 pm and everything was waiting for us when we arrived. The waiter was great by welcome each and everyone us with a "Welcome and Thank you for service to our country". When our food arrived everything was hot and we could not get over the size of our servings. Everything tasted great and meat was done just the way each of us ordered it. For the next couple of days, all of us keep talking about our dinner at Gallagher's Steakhouse. I know 6 veterans who would highly recommend Gallagher's Steakhouse. The next time we are in Las Vegas you will find us at Gallagher'sSpecial Features:
- Incredible FoodJesterDined on 8/10/2014Phenomenal experience. Everything was wonderful and I cannot say enough about the Prime Rib. I grew up in Iowa with a Grandfather who judged beef cattle professionally and have as a result, eaten beef my entire life. I am also acutely aware of the full range of quality beef. I have never had beef better than what we had on my birthday at Gallaghers.Special Features:
- CelebrationPMGbirthdayDined on 8/8/2014For many years we have been eating here to celebrate a special occasion usually birthdays! The food is great and plentiful so my advice is to share unless you can eat non stop. Love the ribeye the best!! Loved the appetizers, clam chowder, potato & salad!! Yumm can't wait to go back again!Special Features: