3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: (702) 740-6450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
236 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)fit for foodies (88)romantic (78)good for groups (67)notable wine list (44)hot spot (37)late-night find (18)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Excellent!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014The place is simply mind cozy, the food is exquisite, the waiters are very friendly and attentive to the needs of the customers, I recommend ampliamanete, met my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerWaveVIPDined on 11/14/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my Cowboy Ribeye Steak. The steak was exquistely tastey and done exactly to my specification. Wait staff was very professional. A great dining experience. Loved the entire experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, but not worth the priceNewNole2001Dined on 11/14/2014The service we received was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better service. That being said, my steak (Dry Aged New York Strip) was ordered medium rare and came out with a quite thick well done ring. Even with that, a good portion of the steak near the bone was quite rare. I expect better when I'm paying that much for a steak. We had oysters which were very tasty. The creamed spinach was very tasty and seemed like it had been cooked fresh for our order. The chef's special mashed potatoes were perfectly smooth. I cannot recommend Gallagher's simply because I feel that for the amount I paid, I expected a better steak. I went with a fellow conference attendee and we each ordered a half dozen oysters, the New York Strip, a side (so two sides total), and we split a bottle of wine. The total for our meal was $220+tip. While I realize we have to pay the "Las Vegas tax," This meal should have been no more than maybe $150+tip. It just wasn't good enough to justify the pricing.Special Features:
- NamzutsDined on 11/13/2014Overrated. The food was good, however the service was less than average. And a $230 bill for two of us was a little too pricey for such lousy service. It were extremely slow service for a quiet weekend with only two other small tables to serve. The waiter never checked on us. When we needed something we had to find him. We waited twenty minutes to get our bill we requested after asking for leftovers to be boxed. And even after the twenty minute wait we never received our leftoversand and was when asked for them they said they were thrown away! Very very dissatisfied with the overall experience! Would never go back here.
- Highly Recommend!SharGilVIPDined on 11/12/2014Truly exceptional food and service. Knowledgeable, efficient staff who are also very personable. Food served in perfect time, beautifully presented. No pressure to move on; such a nice experience to feel that our business was truly valued.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDined on 11/8/2014Sam our waiter was great. There were six of us and everyone's dinner was very good except my husband's bonein rib eye. He said it had no flavor. For$48 he should have sent it back. Would maybe go back but with so many steak places in Vegas probably try another place first.Special Features:
- Prices up, service down.RdfoodieDined on 11/8/2014This was my 5th time to Gallaghers and I must say my least enjoyable experience. Wait staff was either too busy, or too shy. My cocktail (Moscow mule) was almost unacceptable. The steak was tough and full of grissel. Gallaghers has lost its touch. Prices are increasing, and service is decreasing.Special Features:
- Fabulous Find in Las Vegas!JenaDined on 11/8/2014After spending the week of the SEMA show dining at some of the most well known restaurants, we found Gallagher's on our last night in town. By far, the best meal and service we had while in Las Vegas! We were there on a Saturday night and were seated exactly at our reservation time. Waiter was spot on all night making recommendations for food and wines. Our glasses were never empty and food was served in a well timed manner, so we were not rushed to finish before another course was arriving. The seared scallops, oysters, clam chowder and enormous steaks were table favorites. We ended up sharing everything! Highly recommend a dinner at Gallagher's! Our party will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Great restaurant in a great location. The pictures on the wall of former patrons to the original Gallegers in New York. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The food was wonderful and well prepared. Our waitress was super and explained dishes and recommendations were great. We had a wonderful meal and were celebrating our 40th anniversary. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and if I am ever in Vegas again would eat here again.Special Features:
- Great Pick!FoodieinthemakingDined on 11/8/2014The food and service were good, but it's pricey. Compared to similar Vegas restaurants, the price is probably lower, but still on the high side. The toffee sticky pudding is yummy! I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining experience with great tasteBrettDined on 11/8/2014When visiting New York, New York, be sure to visit Gallaghers if you want to enjoy a fine dining experience. Remember, this is a fine dining experience and the price will be reflected in your bill. I enjoyed the steak and lobster which was prepared perfectly. My friend had the king crab legs and was overjoyed by the taste. You can get a buffet with steak and crab pretty much anywhere on the strip, however if you want a dining experience along with great taste, Gallagher's is the place to visit. I was quite amazed that the lobster was 2 1/2 pounds and my waiter even opened it for me as part of his service. Quite amazing is all I can say. If dining here, don't be shy to ask your waiter what the market price is of everything on the menu because there is a lot of items marked mp. EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksSteak1Dined on 11/7/2014Being from Nebraska, I'm picky when it comes to steak. Gallagher's makes the grade every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingTylerfromParisTxDined on 11/7/2014Everything was spectacular...service, atmosphere and price! The dry aged New York Strip was the best steak I have ever had. I could have cut it with a fork and it almost just melted in my mouth ( a bit of an exaggeration- but seriously, a toothless person could eat this steak it was so tender!)Special Features:
- Impeccable!!sharonDined on 11/6/2014Lamb was done to perfection! Wine list had wines not usually seen on lists, great finds. The Toffee Bread Pudding was decadent. Servers were extremely friendly and attentive. Go for the Horseradish, it's the best!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereLarryluvstoeatDined on 11/6/2014Too expensive - way over priced .. Food was decent, but I could have gotten the same quality steak and food from Outback for 1/6 of the price
- Food a lil disappointingDisappointedDined on 11/4/2014My husbands steak (46.00) was delievered to table barely warm. My clam chowder was too salty to eat. They did remove soup from our bill. The salads were excellent. The spinach was good but very small portion. We were told sides were large enough to share. I'm sure they would have warmed my husbands steak but we were too tired to wait for another. The service was absolutely excellent keeping our glasses full and keeping us informed as to when steaks would arrive.Special Features:
- Great Food; Great FunletseatoutDined on 11/4/2014This was our third time dining here. Birthday Celebration for our 19 year old son. Food was excellent. We had the New York Strip and Lobster (just the tail since the lobster was enormous!) The sides - Blue Cheese Mash, Baked Potato, Creamed Spinach - All Delicious. Service was great - our waiter Todd was friendly and even brought a small ice cream and candle for our son! We like the area near the grill for seating. Enjoy watching the food prep. We like the energy and the hustle and bustle of this place. It is not a pompous atmosphere at all. It was a very enjoyable evening all the way around.Special Features:
- start with the oysters rockefelleroysersrockefellerloverDined on 11/4/2014dinner with a dear friend and business partner for his 50th and an annual tradition for an industry trade show. We went with the Oysters Rockefeller to start the night off. Both of us nearly fell out of our chairs they were so supperb. next was NY strip with a maine Lobster tail. there must have literally been one person's job to sit and turn this steak till it was perfectly pink all the way through with no brown. Superb again! Wine was delicious. Manhattan was perfect it was just a da%# fine night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer OutinghadbetterDined on 11/4/2014I have been to Gallaghers before and had a great experience. This time the food wasn't great. I asked for my steak Med and I got Med... on one corner only. The rest was well done. My customer returned his steak and I was also told after the fact that others had food that was overcooked and cold. Service was very good! Probably won't go back.
- Amazing!greatfoodDined on 11/4/2014I always love when we got to Las Vegas. My first stop for supper is always here! Awesome crab cakes and the steak is second to none! Absolutely Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but VERY NoisyearplugsDined on 11/2/2014The service was GREAT and the food was EXCELLENT but it was VERY VERY noisy in the restaurant. With a group of 7 people is was impossible to hear anything from the other end of the table. It's a great place to take clients but not if you wanted to "talk business". I'm sure nothing can be changed about it, just part of the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedUpatnightDined on 11/1/2014When I read the reviews I was expecting a romantic steak house. The lighting was brighter then expected and the noise level was anything but romantic. Wasn't bad just very busy . We ordered 2 apps, bottle of wine. Service was very good and on point. Rib eyes ordered med rare. Mine came out so rare the waiter scooped it up and re fired it . Taste and texture were good. Just dissipointed that when you spend $50 for a steak get can't temp it correctly. Over all the experance was good. Just not my type of place .I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchbox967Dined on 11/1/2014Great overall experience. The service was amazing. The wait staff was attentive, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the menu. Our group ordered the ribeye and New York strip with 3 sides (spinach, green beans, mac & cheese). The meat quality was excellent. The one star deduction for food was more for the sides and not the steak itself. It was a bit pricey but this was on the Vegas strip, so it was expected. For the price you do get a good size steak. On par with the high-end buffets and well worth the price for anyone looking for a break from buffets.Special Features:
- Great Pre-Show AdventureNYSteakLoversDined on 10/31/2014We made our reservation with plans to get to a show in the same hotel/casino location. The staff were ready to receive and seat us as requested. Our waiter greeted us immediately and started our dining experience. The steaks we ordered (rib) were excellent - full of flavor and very tender. The wait staff were very attentive and friendly. We had plenty of time to enjoy our meal and linger after the steaks were done until post-meal drinks were completed and it was time to leaveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuisDined on 10/30/2014The porter House was burny, it is not was a well done,it was a well burned. :(Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2014Our server Chris was excellent. Very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. He made our dinner that much more enjoyabe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor meat qualityRoute66Dined on 10/27/2014At the end of the day, a steakhouse is only as good as the quality of their meats. No fancy bread, expensive steak knife, unique ambiance or celebrity chef name can make up for poor quality meats. This is my second visit here and I ordered the Cowboy Rib-eye on both occasions; first time was merely okay (not good enough for the price point) and this most recent visit the cut was terrible, over half of the portion was pure fat. A very disappointing experience, that I have no intention of repeating.Special Features:
- Dining at it's finestFrogsLeapDined on 10/25/2014Great service and amazing food! I would highly recommend the age stripe and loaded potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster A+MrsTCDined on 10/25/2014Best lobster I've ever had! Crab cake and bruschetta were delish!!! The Yukon Gold potatoes are very good, as is the bread basket. Excellent service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greateatingartist1Dined on 10/24/2014Awesome service outstanding steaks very polite serversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The restaurant had been recommended to us by several friends and had been told to book in advance as it is very popular. The service and attention by our server was top class - always available but never intrusive. I can only repeat what many have said in relation to the quality of the food - amazing. It is not cheap but you do get what you pay for in this restaurant and we will definitely be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guys TripSkybalDined on 10/23/2014I booked Gallagher's based on their rating and location to our hotel. It was an older crowd and theme to the restaurant. The food was good and it lived up to it 's " Steak House" moniker.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014My husband and I selected this restaurant based on gluten free items. We very much enjoyed the food and our server, John, made some totally fantastic recommendations on the menu - especially for my gluten free needs. If and when we return to Vegas and NYNY - we will definitely put this on the to-do dining list - even if we stay at another hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was really toughOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Man, My steak was really tough, Could hardly cut it much less chew it, I even wanted to spit it out at some points.
- Great for groupsBirthdayDined on 10/22/2014We were there to celebrate a birthday. There were 6 of us. Only of of our party does not eat meat, so she ordered a salad and baked potato, which she enjoyed. The meals had by the rest of us were very good. The server was attentive.Special Features:
- Must Go!RenaiDined on 10/21/2014We go here every time we are in Vegas. I'm a foodie and this restaurant delivers. We have celebrated many occasions here and have never been disappointed. The service is great and the professional photographer on staff gives you the opportunity to capture your evening.Special Features:
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014A taste of New York in LV. Great dry aged steak, salads, and service. This was my second visit and I would go back again.Special Features:
- A 5 star dinnerHappyVIPDined on 10/20/2014We enjoyed a wonderful 29th anniversary meal. Really good photographer to capture our moment.Special Features:
- Great eveningIlovesteaksDined on 10/18/2014Always wanted to eat here. Well worth the wait. Great atmosphere, great setting, great service and great food. Our waiter was great and helpful, he helped make our anniversary dinner complete along with the great food. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- extradorinary!JanaDined on 10/18/2014Special occasion for 2 of us. Requested a quiet table if possible, they tried, but noisy groups all over restaurant. After salad, waitress found another table for us without us bringing up subject again. Was VERY nice of her to consider our comfort when she had so many large groups to deal with. Food was extraordinary! Service impeccable, Jessica, our server was not to be matched. While meal was excellent, meat wasn't cooked exactly as ordered, with out us even mentioning it, the steak was taken off the bill. Personal visit to our table from manager. Way, Way above and beyond as we never complained. Overall, the BEST dining experience I have had in my many, many years of experiencing meals throughout 82 countriesSpecial Features: