33 S. white Horse Pike
Stratford, NJ 08084Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gaganpalace.com/home.php
- Phone: 8566276200
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 1:00am - 2:30pm
Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: Jeevan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Gagan Palace
For over a decade, Gagan Palace has been offering an exciting spectrum of culinary experiences with a richly varied menu of fresh natural ingredients, wholesome sauces, and flavorful spices. With over 20 years of expertise by the owner/head chef Jeevan, we bring the true authenticity of India to your plate. Indian cuisine is known for its cultural grace and poised use of a variety of spices and herbs. Gagan palace offers North and South Indian specialties. We use only the finest products in our vegetarian, poultry, meat, and seafood dishes to enhance the flavor of an entrée and create a savoring aroma. All of our food is natural and freshly cooked to infuse guests in order to give individuality to each and every entrée.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gagan Palace reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent food!LBILadyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Go for the food, not the ambience. Gagan Palace is located in a run-down strip mall type area and the decor could use some updating; however, it is worth the visit as the food is outstanding.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Gagan Palace reviews archive.
- Go for the food!LBILadyVIPDined on 8/24/2013It is a shame this great place is in such a removed spot, which really needs a makeover. Locate this on a main street or more vibrant shopping center and you would not be able to get a table....so maybe just as well for those of us in the know!Special Features:
- Consistently good!LBILadyVIPDined on 5/12/2013Despite being tucked away in a non-descript building, this Indian gem always delivers good quality, delicious food.