10271 S. Eastern Ave #111
Henderson, NV 89052Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gaetanoslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 702-361-1661
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Gaetano's Ristorante
Family owned and operated Zagat rated, Best of Las Vegas, Best New Off Strip Restaurant, featuring Gourmet Northern Italian cuisine, with variety of homemade pasta's and ravioli's, veal, poultry, prime beef and seafood all cooked with the freshest of ingredients in a gourmet but homestyle way. Come in and dine where service, food and atmosphere are of utmost importance...With our beautiful dividers a variety of private room options are avaiable for parties up to 150 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Gaetano's Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Gaetano's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)special occasion (46)fit for foodies (33)romantic (32)notable wine list (24)good for groups (18)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Authentic Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014Service and food good and very authentic. Waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful with decisions of foods.Special Features:
- Wine DinnerSteveDined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed a wonderful special wine dinner that happened to fall on our anniversary; great food, great company at group table. Food quality was excellent and superb wines selected to serve with each course. Highly recommended for any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent...ScottVIPDined on 8/9/2014We LOVE Gaetano's because it is the perfect combination of wonderful service...terrific food...constantly changing specials of high quality...and consistent performance of excellence. It's a real "go to" place for us -- especially when Nicholas is our server.Special Features:
- Always greatfrequentdinerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Have been here so often and every time the food is outstanding - service is great. This is by far my favorite restaurant in Henderson!Special Features:
- An outstanding experience...again!!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/7/2014Gaetano's is a must for us each trip to Las Vegas. Perfectly prepared food with recipes we know are chef's. From classic fare to special events to evening specific cuisine, we have enjoyed each visit. Coaching on wine has been spot on every time. Bravo to the team that deliver excellence. T&S Y from MontrealSpecial Features:
- Third time was not the charmOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/1/2014Prosciutto-wrapped figs stuffed with goat cheese were tasty but ice cold; serving them at room temperature would have allowed the flavors to really shine. Grilled portobella mushroom caps with smoked mozzarella were passable, but the 'garlic and herb sauce.' was more like a brown gravy. We both ordered grilled venison loin with blueberry-port reduction and shiitake mushroom risotto as our entree. The meat was cooked to perfection, but was sliced with the grain instead of against it, resulting in stringy meat. There was very little reduction sauce on the plate. The shiitake mushroom risotto was terrific; I hope this item stays on the menu. Our first two meals were very good. We'll try one more time in case the kitchen had an off night.Special Features:
- Fantastic!jakeezDined on 8/1/2014Food and service is always excellent! We are able to enjoy our table's company without being rushed. Very special!Special Features:
- ummmmmm....not so much!FoodieVIPDined on 7/29/2014We had my birthday dinner here on Tuesday night. The restaurant was beautiful, the waiter Angel was fine but the feel was very snobbish and not inviting at all! I am an avid Open Table participant and I can tell you that I was saddened and disappointed with my experience at Gaetano's! My family said...never again. You would think that a restaurant that is 4/5's empty at prime time dinner hours would be going out of its way to accommodate its guests, but no...we felt very much like they were doing us a favor. The food was very much like you would expect at the Bellagio, cost-wise too. Unfortunately, it was not flavorful and ultimately added to the blah experience. I will say the bread which we begged for was very good!
- Expecting moreDillyssisDined on 7/26/2014We had been hearing about this restaurant for years, and couldn't wait to experience it for ourselves. On a very positive note, the food, including the bread (which can be hit or miss or nonexistent in this town!)...delicious. I am not a lover of most Italian marinara sauce in restaurants, but this was excellent. The service was...okay. When we didn't order bar drinks, or multiple courses, the waiter kind of forgot about us. Yes, the busboys were super attentive, but we never saw the waiter after he took our initial order. He made a comment about dessert at that time, but never came back to check out our satisfaction, or even to tempt us with more. Also, pricey. You can do a lot better at other places with comparable ambiance and food...Special Features:
- 2wheelerDined on 7/24/2014Food, service and ambiance were excellent!! Will being going back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!PinkdessertDined on 7/20/2014The best food in Henderson, maybe even Vegas. My only complaint is if u bring kids, they stick u in the back, and service is not as good. Without kids, service is great. I didn't like the fact that they walked us with our kids thru the bar to get to the back of the restaurant. It's almost like they don't want anyone to see kids in the place. They have linen tablecloths but it is fine to wear shorts and even tho they ask u if u have a reservation, there is always plenty of room. This is a mom and pop place and the father has been very rude to us a couple of times. But the sons who work there are very nice and for the most part they keep him under control. In short, the food is so worth the trip if you can handle a couple of kinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quick!!AfindleyDined on 7/19/2014Great Italian restaurant with very professional servers and delectible food. The thing that stood out most was the service. We were in and out in about 45 minutes. Probably the fastest service I have ever had in a restaurant, period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now my favorite Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/15/2014The acid test of any restaurant is whether you are as pleased with it the second time you dine there. Gaetano's passes with flying colors. From the greeting (by name) from the owner through appetizer, entrees, digestifs, and coffee and desserts, the dinner was eminently enjoyable. We had the seafood salad with octopus and calamari, papardelle with steak tips and vtella alla Sorrentina entrees, Vin Santo digestifs, and tartufo with capuccinos. Everything was delectable, and capably served by our amiable server Angelo. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian at its bestDateNightLoverDined on 7/13/2014What a great Italian restaurant. From the atmosphere, to the courteous staff, to the excellent dishes, we were satisfied all around. We felt very welcome, and left extremely satisfied. Every single dish we tried was outstanding and left your mouth watering for more...Special Features:
- Great Local FindSCABobDined on 7/11/2014Have really enjoyed the 3 times we have eaten at this restaurant. It is a great Locals restaurant in Henderson's west side. The food is always very tasty and well prepared. Waiters are great and very knowledgeable of the items on the menu including the daily specials. Would definitely recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KwikDined on 7/7/2014The food here is delicious and the service is outstanding. The atmosphere is like an old style gracious Italian restaurant. I've been back three times and will continue to come here. My only complaint is that they only carry higher end wines and I wish there was a greater range. A lovely place for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Quality ItalianVegasdiningDined on 7/5/2014We love dining out and consider our meals events. Where do we go for a high quality Italian meal in the Anthem area? Gaetano's! This family run Italian restaurant never disappoints. Over the past eleven years we have tried MANY different entrees. Its a place where you can feel free to try something new and not be disappointed. I am a real fan of Gaetano's fish [this time I had the Sea Bass special] while my wife loves the veal chop. The food is always well prepared with presentations that rival the strip restaurants. The wine selection is diverse and if you aren't sure what wine to chose you can rely on Gaetano's choice!Special Features:
- A great Italian Restaurant!!StanCathieDined on 7/3/2014We frequent Gaetano's often and we've never had a bad meal, ever. The staff is very courteous, helpful, knowlegable & friendly. Their Chilean Sea Bass is the BEST in town bar none. We'll be back again & again. Stan & CathieSpecial Features:
- Multiple VisitsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014I have been to this spot several times over the years and I have never been disappointed. It is a great neighborhood gem and you should definitely try itSpecial Features:
- Great Italian Restaurantopentableguest1Dined on 6/25/2014This was our first time at Gaetano's and it won't be our last. I had the trout on their special served with angel hair pasta and it was delicious! The trout was really fresh and the pasta was wonderful too. My husband had the Veal Parmigiana with spaghetti and he loved it! Very friendly owner and staff! We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Another Great Experience!DaveLovesFoodDined on 6/22/2014We eat at Gaetano's several times a year and we are never disappointed! It is a very quiet place so you can enjoy your meal and conversation. In the three years we have been going to Gaetano's, we have never had a bad experience. You never feel rushed so you can just relax, enjoy a good bottle of wine and an excellent meal no matter what you pick from the menu. Gaetano himself will usually come by and visit with you at your table! We enjoy going to Gaetano's!Special Features:
- nice eveningdao10Dined on 6/15/2014Gaetano's is a wonderful, neighborhood dining experience with great choices in menu items. The variations of choices are amazing with wonderful nightly specials. The service is impeccable. We had the duck, butternut squash ravioli, shrimp franchaise and several of the pasta dishes. All were delicious! I would recommend this Italian place to all of my friends. You can find discount coupons locally as well. The specials were pricey.Special Features:
- DjangoDined on 6/15/2014HAVEN'T BEEN THERE FOR AWHILE. SPECIAL OCCASION. I WAS CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY. FOOD WAS EXCELLAMT. SEA BASS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND PREPARED THE WAY I LIKE IT. NICK (WAITER) WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE IT EASY FOR THE THREE OF US TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful food. upscaledaisy26VIPDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I have eaten here many times. Food is delicious. Salads fresh with good ingredients. Interesting specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!NYfoodsnobDined on 6/13/2014Gaetano's is one of our favorites, and easily one of the better Italian restaurants in the city. The decor is tasteful, the specials are creative, and the Ravioli is incredible. The owner makes a point to check on you, and sincerely is interested in your dining experience. Our kids love the calamari, and the salads are fresh and sizeable. My wife has the Risotto with asparagus. Just great. can't say enough about Mr. Palmeri's restaurant. We will be back many times to come.Special Features:
- A taste of Italy in HendersonOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/10/2014Having grown up in NYC, I have had the pleasure of experiencing very good Italian food. Gaetano's comes the closest to the tastes of Italian food offered here in the U.S. at this price point. We had arancini (rice balls made with risotto and bolognese sauce) and fried zucchini blossoms filled with goat cheese. Both were delicious and set our palates up for the branzino (Mediterranean sea bass) and calamari steak Milanese entrees. The owner stopped by to see how we were enjoying our meal and we shared some stories of Italian food as offered in the States. We will be back!Special Features:
- will visit againwillvisitagainDined on 6/7/2014Very relaxing atmosphere with exquisite food and service. Great selection of wines and authentic cuisine. Many chef and owner specialties to choose from. Friendly and fun staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianstagingstarVIPDined on 6/6/2014The food was outstanding and served by a wait staff that really seems to care about the customer. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer followed by a dinner of salmon that was fresh as can be. Marvelous treat for the taste buds served in an atmosphere that was a feast for the eyes with all the beautiful artwork on the walls. Wonderful martinis, too. The owner stopped by the table to make sure we were all enjoying ourselves and liked our menu choices.Special Features:
- Outstanding quality and preparationleftmyheartVIPDined on 6/2/2014First class food and service - warm atmosphere - a foodie oasis in a strip mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMRPRDined on 6/1/2014Always wonderful food, great wine, and excellent service.Special Features:
- NiceLvBadgerDined on 5/31/2014If your looking for a nice change of pace with good food and service. This is your new place. Enjoy. We did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gem worth the driveLVLocalsDined on 5/30/2014Everthing about this restauraunt is first class but at a price less than similar places on the strip. The owner is personally involved- seats guests as they arrive and stops at the table to check on things. There is an extensive menu and also a number of weekly specials which included my entree of a large filet of trout. Our salads were excellent and not reduced in size as many places are currently doing. The staff is well trained and efficient. The ambience is outstanding with many paintings on the wall and soft relaxing background music which does not interfere with conversation. In a number of visits we have never had a bad meal there. If you do not live nearby it is worth the drive- an excellent experience.Special Features:
- Excellent !!!StanCathieDined on 5/27/2014We have been to Gaetano's many many times & never had a bad experience. The staff is always friendly & very courteous. And the food speaks for itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best fine food in townImpressedDined on 5/24/2014Gaetanos is the perfect restaurant for special occasions or impressing your palate or friends. $$$$ but worth every penny if you're an experienced fine restaurant eater. Will not dissapointment you no matter what you order. Simply put; Gaetanos is my favorite restaurant in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful EveningmdawgDined on 5/18/2014Dinner was amazing and the service was outstanding. Gaetano's is our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 5/16/2014We attended the Sterling Vineyards Wine Pairing event. What a delightful evening. Attention to detail with each serving, Gaetano himself being his warm friendly self. The service was perfectly timed. The wine pours were generous and refills abundant. Well done. It is always a pleasure to dine with Gaetano, his son, the whole team there caring for all in attendance with such grace and professionalism. Bravo!Special Features:
- GREATgloriacDined on 5/12/2014Very good food!!! authentic Italian!! The owner very hands on!! Excellent!!!! will recommend!!! will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Mothers DayHernandezFamilyDined on 5/11/2014Gaetano and his family makes you feel so welcome it was the perfect place to have Mothers Day Dinner. I have been eating here since they opened, they continue to do a great job and the food is fantastic. They have a great menu with a variety of wonderful items to choice from, plus daily specials that are so good you might not open the menu. Everything is always flavorful and cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- LoveItalianVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food was very good and each of my party enjoyed what they ordered. The waiter did see a little inattentive, however. He never returned to the table after the food was delivered until it came time to ask if we wanted dessert or coffee.Special Features:
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2014Our server was fantastic and the food was good to the last bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.