10271 S. Eastern Ave #111
Henderson, NV 89052Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gaetanoslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 702-361-1661
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Gaetano's Ristorante
Family owned and operated Zagat rated, Best of Las Vegas, Best New Off Strip Restaurant, featuring Gourmet Northern Italian cuisine, with variety of homemade pasta's and ravioli's, veal, poultry, prime beef and seafood all cooked with the freshest of ingredients in a gourmet but homestyle way. Come in and dine where service, food and atmosphere are of utmost importance...With our beautiful dividers a variety of private room options are avaiable for parties up to 150 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Gaetano's Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Gaetano's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (44)special occasion (42)romantic (32)fit for foodies (31)notable wine list (30)good for groups (23)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Elegant restaurantSusanVIPDined on 10/27/2014Gaetanos was an elegant surprise. With twinkling lights, tablecloths, and an intimate feel, dining at this was magic. We, in fact, sat there beyond normal dining time just to savour the atmosphere. We did not want to leave. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Food was fantastic, the service was even better! This is the restaurant I will be taking my family and friends to when they visit from out of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top knotch food & service!bam666Dined on 10/24/2014Creative diverse menu [with nightly specials to blow your mind!] with great servers. The professional staff was knowledgeable and prompt at every turn. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestfrequentdinerVIPDined on 10/24/2014Have eaten in many Italian restaurants in the US and Italy. Some of the dishes here are better than any I've had elsewhere - and the service is top notch. It is always my go to restaurant for out of town guests and it becomes their favorite. Of all the places in Vegas I have friends that always insist on a meal out here when they come.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/21/2014We have dined at this restaurant many times and we are NEVER disappointed! I had the butterflied trout and it was outstanding. The owner often times comes to the table to explain the many specials that they have for the evening. He also gave us some great advice about the wine we ordered. We will certainly be back!!!!Special Features:
- perfect every time any occasionWhanABDined on 10/18/2014We had a group of nine. Birthday party for our Daughter Bottom line knowing of group tip we added an additional $40 USD I do not do that much so that is all :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Food was amazing. Family owned and operated, very authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodStephanieMinLasVegas89123Dined on 10/12/2014Love that place. Go there w/family on my birthday. Had the Lobster Risotto. Absolutely Fantastic!!! The only thing I found curious was why they gave me a nutcracker when the piece of lobster shell on my place was already cut in half and empty. Kinda strange if you ask me. Other than that, all good.Special Features:
- StanCathieDined on 10/8/2014You are one of our favorite restaurants, we always receive a warm welcome, excellent service and outstanding food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014The food and service is always great and Nick is the best in taking care of us!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic dinnerWendyDined on 9/25/2014Once again an excellent meal. We celebrated our anniversary. The eggplant apperizer is wonderful, my sea bass was beyond amazing and My husbands meal was excellent too. Wine, coffee and dessert all great and service exceptional. This was our second trip and we will be back, bringing our out of town guests for a great meal and setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!Teasley3412Dined on 9/20/2014Best italian restaurant I have ever been to. Amazing food and service. Glass never got less than half full.Special Features:
- As alwaysRick0526VIPDined on 9/12/2014Dining at Gaetano's is a pleasure. The food is outstanding, the ambiance is very comfortable and the service is great.Special Features:
- Ambiance is Amazing, food is great!BethatliveinlvDined on 9/10/2014We had a 70th birthday this visit. The ambiance is just amazing, cozy lighting, quiet and romantic or just classy for a family or group. I had the eggplant rolatini it was perfect, a little smaller portion than everyone else though. My husband had the gorgonzola gnocchi and it was really delicious and a huge portion. Another friend had the special of the day trout of all things but he said he had never had fish cooked so well before he ate every bite. The only thing I was not overly impressed with were the fried artichokes. They were just not up to par with the fanciness of the place. They could have used a hint of lemon tang and maybe a little less frying for a lighter shell and a gourmet drizzle of some sort for appearance.Special Features:
- ValeramaDined on 9/10/2014We love this restaurant, the food is outstanding. Every time I have been to this restaurant, you are treated like you are the only table in the restaurant, professional, and so classy. There are so many specials and they are explained in detail that you don't even have to look at the menu. Every meal was delicious and the presentation is unbelievable. I cannot say enough about this place. We had a large party of 11 but for those of you that want a romantic dinner, this is definitely the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST Italian in the valleyKateVIPDined on 8/29/2014Our favorite Italian - beats everything on or off the strip. Food is fantastic (and always piping hot) and service is excellent. Owner usually on site and remembers everyone. Pricey but well, well worth it!Special Features:
- Authentic Italian foodshebDined on 8/21/2014Service and food good and very authentic. Waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful with decisions of foods.Special Features:
- Wine DinnerSteveDined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed a wonderful special wine dinner that happened to fall on our anniversary; great food, great company at group table. Food quality was excellent and superb wines selected to serve with each course. Highly recommended for any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent...ScottVIPDined on 8/9/2014We LOVE Gaetano's because it is the perfect combination of wonderful service...terrific food...constantly changing specials of high quality...and consistent performance of excellence. It's a real "go to" place for us -- especially when Nicholas is our server.Special Features:
- Always greatfrequentdinerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Have been here so often and every time the food is outstanding - service is great. This is by far my favorite restaurant in Henderson!Special Features:
- An outstanding experience...again!!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/7/2014Gaetano's is a must for us each trip to Las Vegas. Perfectly prepared food with recipes we know are chef's. From classic fare to special events to evening specific cuisine, we have enjoyed each visit. Coaching on wine has been spot on every time. Bravo to the team that deliver excellence. T&S Y from MontrealSpecial Features:
- Third time was not the charmOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/1/2014Prosciutto-wrapped figs stuffed with goat cheese were tasty but ice cold; serving them at room temperature would have allowed the flavors to really shine. Grilled portobella mushroom caps with smoked mozzarella were passable, but the 'garlic and herb sauce.' was more like a brown gravy. We both ordered grilled venison loin with blueberry-port reduction and shiitake mushroom risotto as our entree. The meat was cooked to perfection, but was sliced with the grain instead of against it, resulting in stringy meat. There was very little reduction sauce on the plate. The shiitake mushroom risotto was terrific; I hope this item stays on the menu. Our first two meals were very good. We'll try one more time in case the kitchen had an off night.Special Features:
- Fantastic!jakeezDined on 8/1/2014Food and service is always excellent! We are able to enjoy our table's company without being rushed. Very special!Special Features:
- ummmmmm....not so much!FoodieVIPDined on 7/29/2014We had my birthday dinner here on Tuesday night. The restaurant was beautiful, the waiter Angel was fine but the feel was very snobbish and not inviting at all! I am an avid Open Table participant and I can tell you that I was saddened and disappointed with my experience at Gaetano's! My family said...never again. You would think that a restaurant that is 4/5's empty at prime time dinner hours would be going out of its way to accommodate its guests, but no...we felt very much like they were doing us a favor. The food was very much like you would expect at the Bellagio, cost-wise too. Unfortunately, it was not flavorful and ultimately added to the blah experience. I will say the bread which we begged for was very good!
- Expecting moreDillyssisDined on 7/26/2014We had been hearing about this restaurant for years, and couldn't wait to experience it for ourselves. On a very positive note, the food, including the bread (which can be hit or miss or nonexistent in this town!)...delicious. I am not a lover of most Italian marinara sauce in restaurants, but this was excellent. The service was...okay. When we didn't order bar drinks, or multiple courses, the waiter kind of forgot about us. Yes, the busboys were super attentive, but we never saw the waiter after he took our initial order. He made a comment about dessert at that time, but never came back to check out our satisfaction, or even to tempt us with more. Also, pricey. You can do a lot better at other places with comparable ambiance and food...Special Features:
- 2wheelerDined on 7/24/2014Food, service and ambiance were excellent!! Will being going back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!PinkdessertDined on 7/20/2014The best food in Henderson, maybe even Vegas. My only complaint is if u bring kids, they stick u in the back, and service is not as good. Without kids, service is great. I didn't like the fact that they walked us with our kids thru the bar to get to the back of the restaurant. It's almost like they don't want anyone to see kids in the place. They have linen tablecloths but it is fine to wear shorts and even tho they ask u if u have a reservation, there is always plenty of room. This is a mom and pop place and the father has been very rude to us a couple of times. But the sons who work there are very nice and for the most part they keep him under control. In short, the food is so worth the trip if you can handle a couple of kinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quick!!AfindleyDined on 7/19/2014Great Italian restaurant with very professional servers and delectible food. The thing that stood out most was the service. We were in and out in about 45 minutes. Probably the fastest service I have ever had in a restaurant, period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now my favorite Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/15/2014The acid test of any restaurant is whether you are as pleased with it the second time you dine there. Gaetano's passes with flying colors. From the greeting (by name) from the owner through appetizer, entrees, digestifs, and coffee and desserts, the dinner was eminently enjoyable. We had the seafood salad with octopus and calamari, papardelle with steak tips and vtella alla Sorrentina entrees, Vin Santo digestifs, and tartufo with capuccinos. Everything was delectable, and capably served by our amiable server Angelo. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian at its bestDateNightLoverDined on 7/13/2014What a great Italian restaurant. From the atmosphere, to the courteous staff, to the excellent dishes, we were satisfied all around. We felt very welcome, and left extremely satisfied. Every single dish we tried was outstanding and left your mouth watering for more...Special Features:
- Great Local FindSCABobDined on 7/11/2014Have really enjoyed the 3 times we have eaten at this restaurant. It is a great Locals restaurant in Henderson's west side. The food is always very tasty and well prepared. Waiters are great and very knowledgeable of the items on the menu including the daily specials. Would definitely recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KwikDined on 7/7/2014The food here is delicious and the service is outstanding. The atmosphere is like an old style gracious Italian restaurant. I've been back three times and will continue to come here. My only complaint is that they only carry higher end wines and I wish there was a greater range. A lovely place for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Quality ItalianVegasdiningDined on 7/5/2014We love dining out and consider our meals events. Where do we go for a high quality Italian meal in the Anthem area? Gaetano's! This family run Italian restaurant never disappoints. Over the past eleven years we have tried MANY different entrees. Its a place where you can feel free to try something new and not be disappointed. I am a real fan of Gaetano's fish [this time I had the Sea Bass special] while my wife loves the veal chop. The food is always well prepared with presentations that rival the strip restaurants. The wine selection is diverse and if you aren't sure what wine to chose you can rely on Gaetano's choice!Special Features:
- A great Italian Restaurant!!StanCathieDined on 7/3/2014We frequent Gaetano's often and we've never had a bad meal, ever. The staff is very courteous, helpful, knowlegable & friendly. Their Chilean Sea Bass is the BEST in town bar none. We'll be back again & again. Stan & CathieSpecial Features:
- The following 416 reviews are from the Gaetano's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Multiple VisitsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014I have been to this spot several times over the years and I have never been disappointed. It is a great neighborhood gem and you should definitely try itSpecial Features:
- Great Italian Restaurantopentableguest1Dined on 6/25/2014This was our first time at Gaetano's and it won't be our last. I had the trout on their special served with angel hair pasta and it was delicious! The trout was really fresh and the pasta was wonderful too. My husband had the Veal Parmigiana with spaghetti and he loved it! Very friendly owner and staff! We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Another Great Experience!DaveLovesFoodDined on 6/22/2014We eat at Gaetano's several times a year and we are never disappointed! It is a very quiet place so you can enjoy your meal and conversation. In the three years we have been going to Gaetano's, we have never had a bad experience. You never feel rushed so you can just relax, enjoy a good bottle of wine and an excellent meal no matter what you pick from the menu. Gaetano himself will usually come by and visit with you at your table! We enjoy going to Gaetano's!Special Features:
- Service severely lacking :(KarenatorVIPDined on 6/19/2014First, we were seated in dark corner. Then, we decided that this was the "bad kids" table, as we were ignored by everyone! The bartender finally came over and told us that our waiter had been delayed in getting to work, so he set us up with drinks and menus and told us the specials. When our waiter did arrive, he actively ignored us, walking past us more than once, except to bring the check. We also noticed a man who looked like the owner or manager stopping at every table to chat... except ours. Besides the bartender, the only ones who didn't ignore us were the bus boys - water refill service was great. With so many other restaurants in Vegas, we will never go here again. As wonderful as the food was, the service ruined it all.
- nice eveningdao10Dined on 6/15/2014Gaetano's is a wonderful, neighborhood dining experience with great choices in menu items. The variations of choices are amazing with wonderful nightly specials. The service is impeccable. We had the duck, butternut squash ravioli, shrimp franchaise and several of the pasta dishes. All were delicious! I would recommend this Italian place to all of my friends. You can find discount coupons locally as well. The specials were pricey.Special Features:
- DjangoDined on 6/15/2014HAVEN'T BEEN THERE FOR AWHILE. SPECIAL OCCASION. I WAS CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY. FOOD WAS EXCELLAMT. SEA BASS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND PREPARED THE WAY I LIKE IT. NICK (WAITER) WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE IT EASY FOR THE THREE OF US TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.