5450 Manhart Street (Hwy 67)
Sedalia, CO 80135Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gabrielsdenver.com/
- Phone: 3036882323x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday: Dinner service begins at 5:00pm. Wednesday-Sunday: Lounge opens at 4:00pm for happy hour. Summer live music on patio Friday and Sunday evening from 5:30-8:30.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: While we are perfect for a romantic night out Gabriel's also has fantastic accommodations for weddings, either indoors or outdoors in the garden area, holiday parties, business functions or just about any special event you have on your calendar. Our Victorian 1900's home hosts several smaller rooms to suit private dining rooms for 10 to 40, and our larger, beautifully appointed Milano room accommodates up to 100 guests. We are well known for our service of four course dining to all parties, no matter the size. Gabriel's Trilogy dinner starts with an appetizer, followed by soup, salad and an entree combination dinner of beef marsala, chicken parmigiana and shrimp gorgonzola. This is served with potato rosette, fresh vegetables and warm garlic bread. We do not charge a room fee and the price for the four-course dinner is $34.75 per person, not including tax or gratuity. Gabriel's takes great pride in the impeccable service we give to all our guests and to the large parties hosted.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Bundy 3036882323x
- Entertainment: Friday nights we have live guitar on the patio from 6pm to 9pm. Sunday nights through mid September we have a live jazz quartet on the patio from 6pm to 10pm featuring Don Grove and The Denver Jazz Quartet.
- Special Events: We open at 12:00 noon for the following Holidays; Easter, Mother's Day and Thanksgiving. On New Year's Eve we have a late night party package starting at 8:45 through midnight. Five-course dinner, wine - beer - cocktails, champagne at midnight, dancing.
- Cross Street: Hwy 85 and Hwy 67
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: There is a private paved parking lot at the back of the restaurant. Turn at the corner to reach the back side of Gabriel's. You may pull into the "turn around" to drop off guests and there will be no stairs into the restaurant from that point. Handicap parking is at the back side of Gabriel's, by the "turn around". We also have street parking out front and on the side of Gabriel's. From the street side there are stairs into the restaurant.
A word from Gabriel's Restaurant
Gabriel's features elegant Northern Italian fine dining in the quaint town of Sedalia. Our restaurant is housed in the Victorian Manhart home which was built at the turn of the 1900's and converted into Gabriel's in 1985. Matthew and Jan, owners, have been serving the greater Denver area for over 20 years now. Gabriel's specializes in three-course dining so you won't just get an entree. Your evening will begin with an appetizer, followed by soup or salad, then the entree of your choice. Our pricing ranges from $25 to $48 for all three courses. The extensive wine list offers a huge variety to compliment any dinner. We are conveniently located between Denver and Colorado Springs, just 20 minutes from the Tech Center and 30 from Denver. Gabriel's is perfect for all occasions; a romantic night out, a wedding, business function, holiday party and more. Indulge yourself and experience the ultimate in elegant fine diningContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Gabriel's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Castle Rock ›
Gabriel's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
153 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)romantic (115)notable wine list (55)neighborhood gem (54)fit for foodies (45)great for outdoor dining (35)good for groups (25)scenic view (25)great for brunch (9)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Always a great mealK110Dined on 8/26/2014We dine at Gabriel's often - always a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/26/2014My husband and I come 1-2 times a year to Gabriel's. Every time the food and service is excellent! Our favorite server is Vera who always is extremely attentive and personal. We love everything about this restaurant and will continue to spend romantic occasions there.
- Great NightHowieVIPDined on 8/24/2014We ate at Gabrriel's when it was in Georgetown several times and was sorry to see it move. This was the first time we have eaten at the new location. It was as great as we remembered it being. Excellent food, service, ambience. Happy to discover that this location is actually closer to us then Georgetown was. As a bonus it was Restaurant Week so we got a great meal at a great price! We look forward to going back soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2014Lovely evening with exceptional service and wonderful food. We always look forward to sitting on the deck before dinner, too.Special Features:
- 5280 was just okDressageqVIPDined on 8/24/2014Went with a big party we had a nice big table and could hear each other talking. The selections picked for 5280 were ok. Everyone got different dishes and they were just mediocre. Portions were large enough but quality was not what we expected. Many other options so may not be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were very disappointed in the Resturant Week menu. Very limited menu and the quality of the food was not at all where we expected it to be for a 5 star resturant. We most likely will not be returning to the resturant anytime soon.Special Features:
- What a Find!XavierVIPDined on 8/23/2014Gabriel's was a bit of a surprise. Tucked into the small town of Sedalia, but easily accessible, is a wonderful over 100 year-old restaurant converted from a home which must have been a mansion in its day. The character of the place is magical. Service is fantastic, and what we tasted of the selected menu for restaurant week was superb. We couldn't have been more pleased and will certainly return.Special Features:
- Jane's reviewJaneDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic. Since it was our 37th Anniversary, the surprised us with a delicious dessert. What a special treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot!booradleyDined on 8/23/2014You wouldn't expect such a great restaurant to be at this location. The food was amazing, some of the best shrimp and sirloin I've had in a long while. Great service, very friendly and always checking in to see how our experience was going. The food came quickly also, which was a bonus as all the meals are 3 courses. I will be going back again, they had a killer patio that I want to try.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I love this place! Wonderful ambiance, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gabriel's dinnerdinneroutDined on 8/21/2014We have been to Gabriel's at least six times. We always are celebrating a major occasion when we choose it: birthday or anniversary. The menu seems to change somewhat between each visit, so there are surprises each time. The smoked salmon appetizer was delicious and we've never encountered it before. The service is attentive, efficient, and friendly.Special Features:
- Fabulous FoodDaveDined on 8/20/2014We have come here for the past 20 years and the food continues to be second to none!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014I will be dinning here in the future. Very nice for special occasions and date night/ Afternoon dinners and LunchesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014We were a group of four and it was fine as always although this time I thought my food was a bit bland. We probably go to Gabriel's about twice a year for special occasions because we enjoy the setting in Sedalia, the menu and the service. Parts of the decor are a little worn but I think it adds to the ambience. We will return for the next special occasion.Special Features:
- Still AmazingJlk1228Dined on 8/9/2014This restaurant has been around for quite a while and still provides amazing food and unbeatable service. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFredLobsterDined on 8/9/2014We sat on the patio for drinks before dinner. Very relaxing The food and service where outstanding!!Special Features:
- Excellent place....we love it!RjlovethisplaceDined on 8/8/2014This is a jewel and we will be eating there regularly!Special Features:
- 40th anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Gabriel's has always been one of our favorite restaurants. The atmosphere is formal but very relaxed. The wait staff is very attentive and extremely professional and of course the food is great. They have a nice happy hour and a bistro menu for more casual dining as well. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greated grilled FishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Special was a grilled white fish; it was great. Their salmon appetizer is wonderful also.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014We celebrated our 20th anniversary here, as we have several other occasions over the years. It was a lovely meal and met our expectations. The wait staff, attentive and the food yummy. An all around lovely evening.Special Features:
- no service or electricityShadowDined on 8/2/2014Waited on the patio for the electricity to come back on. Watched the waiter serve multiple tables for about 15 minutes and never acknowledged we were there. Final straw was when he walked past us to wait on a table that just sat down. We left.Special Features:
- Old World CharmDawnwalkerDined on 8/2/2014. . . with both classic and creative cuisine. Warm and relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Excellent service and food. We appreciated the waiter's help with the wine list and our choices for dinner.Special Features:
- Our FavoriteChicagoanVIPDined on 7/27/2014When we have a special occasion, we always think of Gabriel's. There are other restaurants that have good food, but you can't beat Gabriel's food along with the atmosphere. Never disappointed.Special Features:
- Celebration DinnerColorado14erDined on 7/26/2014Our family went to Gabriel's to celebrate our son and daughter-in-law's 5th wedding anniversary and my wife's birthday. The food was very good with a menu choice similar to a "fixed price" menu; appetizer, salad, and entre included in the entree price. There were 5 in our party. Our seating area was very nice, but it seemed that we were not seated in the area where most of the patrons of our server (Chris) were seated. As a result, there was little observation of our dining status and resulted in slow service. Gabriel's provided a complementary desert for both the anniversary and birthday meals - a nice conclusion to our celebration. The dining rooms were well occupied - a sign of continuing patrons. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the bestRichardADined on 7/24/2014Gabriel's is one of those places that you just want to get to for a very special occasion. Do not be in a hurry and a dinner can easily take three hours if you plan on a glass of wine and good conversation.Special Features:
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014My wife and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary at Gabriel's. We chose this place based upon other reviews and were not disappointed. Our server James was great . He did not rush us, took the time to make is feel like we were the only diners there, and treated us like royalty. The food was outstanding and worth the short drive. The old Victorian home had a nice feel, although the overall ambience for me was good but not great. With that being said, the service, the food, the ease of parking and small crowd (Sunday night) easily overcame any of my issues with ambience. It is expensive but a great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grandma and Grampa loved it!GrampyJoeDined on 7/18/2014We were welcomed on time for our reservation, led to our seats by the matre d', greeted by our waitress, given our drinks and then the waiter arrived at our window table with the menu, the specials, and the wine list. The service unfolded in stately fashion, amid quiet conversation. The cold watermelon soup, was excellent, as was the Caesar salad. The special, a breaded calamari steak with shrimp, and a filet of beef grilled just as requested were perfect. The Columbia valley riesling was a little sweet but went well with the meal and prepared me for a sweet coffee drink, The chocolate gelato was great. This is the place to celebrate an anniversary or family get-together, unhurried, well-served and well-fed in quiet 19th century comfort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Experience!!CindyDined on 7/17/2014Gabriel's is our "go-to" place for all special occasions! We have NEVER been disappointed in the 25 plus years we have been going! The food is delicious, the service is impeccable and the ambiance is perfect! I cannot wait for our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/16/2014Superb experience - as usual - service, ambiance, food - overall experienceSpecial Features:
- Still great after all these yearsGabrielfan1Dined on 7/12/2014Coming back to Gabriel's with each visit to the Denver area has become a tradition. For years, it continues to serve excellent meals and the wait staff is the best. Professional but friendly.Special Features:
- If Occasion WarrentsoldfoodluverDined on 7/12/2014Our meal for 2, with 1/2 bottle of wine and sherbert for dessert was over $100.00. We felt welcome, but not "warmly". Were reminded of New Zealand where a table is yours for the evening. I'm certain that would not be acceptable, here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Lovely experience - couldn't have asked for better service, interesting food choices. We'll look forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable evening at Gabriel'sNkosiDined on 7/9/2014We celebrated my birthday at Gabriel's on Wednesday. Earlier in the day they had called to check whether what they had to offer that evening would suit one of the vegan diners in our group, and they were very accommodating with regards to the other courses as well. My husband and I had the rib eye steak, which was perfectly cooked. I had the other half for lunch the next day, and it was still excellent. The salmon appetizer was very good as well. A good Italian wine recommendation with the steak.Special Features:
- Not worth it tonightOT5992Dined on 7/5/2014Our group of four was seated in a room with three other tables. The other four person table was very loud the entire time, even being visited by two othe guests who stood around the table for 6-7 minutes adding to the noise level in the small room. The other two adjacent rooms used for dining were mostly empty. When I mentioned these items to the staff, I was told there had been two four party cancellations. The first two courses came out in a timely manner but our main course did not show up for probably 13-15 minutes. I ordered the special boneless steak for $47. It was good size and properly done but lacked any real quality flavor. It came with four slender asparagus spears and average mashed potatoes.
- CPade81Dined on 7/3/2014We went for our anniversary and it was very nice. They have 2 waiters assigned to every section so service was awesome. Food was really good also. I love the ambience of the old Victorian home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Find!firsttimersDined on 7/3/2014This was our first time to Gabriels and it was wonderful. Great food and excellent service!! We will be coming back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Fav!CynnDined on 6/28/2014what can I say from the food, to the location to the staff it is just fabulous and we will continue to make this place a special night out favorite!! Thank you Gabriel's we can always count on you to make our face and stomach's smile!Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014The food, service and atmosphere where all fantastic. I highly recommend Gabriel's for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Anniversary DiningTwoCPVneighborsDined on 6/28/2014We enjoyed our 38th anniversary celebration with a first time visit to your beautiful and romantic restaurant. The wine/cocktail selection was quite nice, the food was delicious and the service was absolutely the best! Our waiter Bobby knew exactly when to approach our table, and while never feeling rushed, the timing of our service was perfect!Special Features: