Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
1226 NE 63rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gabriellasokc.com/
- Phone: 4054784955
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30 - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm; Tuesday - Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Vicki Muhs
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We have semi-private rooms for dining.
A word from Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
We make Italian because we are ItalianContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
- small group goodieoklaterryDined on 9/21/2013We had a group of 9. had a private dining room off to the side. we could visit well. the food was the best option. this place can cook. go, you will not be sorry. make a reservation though---many waiting for our space when we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Time GuestCD25Dined on 9/14/2013This was my first time here and it was recommended to us by a close friend. It was fun, excellent food, nice environment, didn't take a long time, and was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not-So-happy birthdayJCordovaDined on 9/14/2013Our server's tone and disposition was rude and she rarely came to check if we needed refills or any other service.Special Features:
- Good italian foodtondalaoDined on 9/9/2013Pleasant first time experience. Food and service all on a par commiserate with value. Will go again when I feel an urge for Italian.
- Great ExperienceGoPokesDined on 9/7/2013Went here early on a Saturday evening. Food and service was impeccable! Air conditioner was having trouble keeping up with the Oklahoma heat so it wasn't as cool as it could have been. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect date nightdate4twoDined on 9/7/2013Food was excellent, and there was a lot of variety to choose from. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and enjoyed serving us. The location of the restaurant was very accessible and easy to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service ruined the mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2013I had read online reviews on yelp that were positive, so I picked this restaurant for my sister's birthday. It was such a huge disappointment. Our server was terrible. We ordered as soon as our waiter came to our table and then waited over 30 minutes to get just the salad! It was ridiculous to have to wait that long for just lettuce. When we finally got the main meal, it was completely forgettable. Tasted like it was frozen pasta from the grocery store. Nothing special about it. Then I had to flag down the waiter after waiting forever to get the bill. Time and time again, our waiter was nowhere to be found and we were left waiting. Will never try this place again. Huge disappointment.
- Great Italian FoodRamboDined on 9/6/2013The food was excellent. My only complaint was the service was a little slow at times and our bread was never refilled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, terrible serviceunhappydinerDined on 9/6/2013The service was terrible. We sat at our table for 10 minutes before our waiter showed up to take our drink orders. It was another 15 minutes before he brought our drinks and took our orders. Another 30 minutes before he brought our salad and bread, this was after we asked about the salad twice. He brought our food out about 15 minutes later. We asked for more bread which he never brought. He refilled water 1 time in the hour and half that we were there. Ambience: Hard wooden benches and very hot. Food: food was good but very over-priced for what we got. We got 1 small bowl of salad for a table of 4. You had to pay for another bowl. I would not recommend Gabriella's nor will I go back.
- Gabriella'sntrnDined on 9/6/2013Gabriella's is very good, I think we just ordered the wrong thing for our tastes. The pizza we ordered used truffle oil which I found is not my favorite taste. The bread was delicious although heavy on the oil as was the salad. I try to eat with a healthy diet in mind so it's probably not the best restaurant for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Real DealOnlygoodfoodDined on 9/3/2013They claim to be Italian and cook Italian. First restaurant to actually live up to the claim and in OKLAHOMA nonetheless. My wife and I tried this little family owned gem for our anniversary dinner and were impressed and stuffed when we left. Food was prepared to order (sauces included). I ordered a dish with their "hot" symbol but noticed zero heat so not sure of they were going for spicy or just fresh and hot to the touch but no complaints about flavors and preparation. Great place for a date up to probably an 8-12 person family dinner. Will be going back to try out the pizza!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Discovery!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/3/2013We enjoyed amazing food this week. I cannot believe this restaurant has been in OKC for a year. Go -- no run -- if you love Italian food. It was the best I've, maybe, ever had! Welcome home!Special Features:
- A piece of Krebs in OKCRickOKCVIPDined on 8/31/2013Gabriella's definitely gives you the feel of Krebs, and the food is not the same taste as the chain italian garden. The lasagna had tangy sauce, and not too spicy - clearly not from a jar. There were many customers who left with pizza boxes. We'll have to try a pie next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite unexpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2013This was our first visit so we made reservations. At the time of our visit, it didn't look like it was necessary. We enjoyed the private table area. It would be wonderful for a romantic evening. Unfortunately, we could hear the staff conversations that took place outside our doorway. The food was good and plentiful. I would recommend the lamb fries! They were very tasty!. Our server was very sweet. It was an overall good first time experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FoodHillbrookDined on 8/30/2013The food was absolutely wonderful, but do not go unless you have a lot of time. We made a reservation and were seated right on time. It took 15 minutes to get a glass of water, another 15 minutes to order and then it was another 20 minutes before the salad and bread made it to our table. Fortunately we had all everning to dine, otherwise it would not have been a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surprise. I adedJRHOKDined on 8/26/2013A pleasant surprise. I aded to my list of special restaurants in OKC>Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Gabriella'sDaveDined on 8/24/2013We love Gabriella's, but their client base has grown so much that it's difficult to get in with a table of two. They like groups and larger tables and will accept two, but it's always difficult to get a decent table with a good waiter unless there's at least 4. Still, we go there on occasion because the food is great. We especially enjoy the Italian nachos and the Bourbon Street Steak.Special Features:
- Not fast food, but AMAZING food!luvitalianDined on 8/24/2013If you are expecting fast food there is a Sonic not too far from this place! Gabriella's takes a bit to get the food out but when you taste the food, you will know why! You can't make meals that taste that good on a fast timer. It's a great time to enjoy family and a light conversation. The service you receive is pretty amazing as well. My husband can drink soda after soda and the server kept him refilled at all times. He was always checking on us which was great!Special Features:
- Scrumptious!oldfrenzDined on 8/20/2013The food here is definitely a gift for the taste buds. So much flavor! I have the hardest time deciding what to order because eveything I've eaten at Gabriella's has been amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gabriella'sBeau96Dined on 8/19/2013Food was prepared and served well. Service was outstanding. Music a little too loud. House salad dressing very good. House Italian saugage was a little too sweet for my taste. Overall, a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013The food is truly excellent...the service is not however. Our waiter was personable and friendly but seemed very overwhelmed. The hostess looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown and seemed very confused/overwhelmed. We asked for outdoor seating on our reservation but didn't get it which was ok but kind of annoying. I am not sure if they read the note we wrote about sitting outside. We will be back but only on evenings where we have 2.5 hours to eat and are not in a hurry because service is incredibly slow.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best italian food in OKCRiversiderDined on 8/17/2013We went there with a group of friends on Saturday night and fortunately made a reservation - this place was busy! Loved that we got seated in one of the "private" rooms so we could actually hear ourselves talk unlike other italian eateries in OKC. We could have made a meal off the salad, breadsticks and italian nachos - it was all delicious. I ordered the jalapeno garlic tilapia and it was one of the most flavorful fish dishes I've ever had. I'll definitely order it again. Had the tiramisu for dessert - again, another winner. Service was very friendly, especially with our onory group. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfying ExperienceJenjenDined on 8/17/2013My husband and I were celebrating our Anniversary. We were seated in a quaint room with just our own table. Our service was outstanding and the food was superb. We will definitely dine here again. We recommend the Italian Nachos and the Gregorian Calzone - yum yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!!!!LuvmywineDined on 8/16/2013This place a amazing!! Food was incredible!!! We can't quit talking about it :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Savor it!ShannonDined on 8/16/2013My husband & I enjoyed our first time visit to Gabriella's. We were very pleased with the service. Matthew was an outstanding waiter. The food was awesome. We shared an order of Zuppli( fried rice balls stuffed w/cheese @ sausage served a roasted red pepper sauce(?). Perfectly crisp and so tasty. The house salad was simply dressed and very pleasing. I ordered the Bolognese Pappardelle. My husband had the Momma's Spaghetti & Meatballs. We were both pleased with our selections. My Bolognese was nothing short of divine. The flavors make you slow down and SAVOR each bite. Thank you Gabriella's & staff for a great first visit we will be back:)Special Features:
- Lovely restaurantmeleiarwDined on 8/16/2013Food was great, server did an excellent job - will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but . . .JDaveyDined on 8/15/2013This was a nice meal but I was expecting more. We sat at a table rather than a booth. Where we were, the light was too bright so the ambiance was spoiled. A booth would have been better. The food was solid but not spectacular. Overall the fare seemed simple rather than sophisticated (especially for the price). The service was very good. We had a nice meal, though probably won't be back for a while - there are plenty of better choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One more timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/15/2013We ate at Gabriella's one year ago and we we were not impressed at all! Our daughter had heard from friends that it had gotten better so we decided to try it one more time. The food was delicious, the wait staff very attentive & the desserts sinful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceJustinHDined on 8/10/2013We had dinner here recently. We were a few minutes early and got seated fairly quickly. We had one of the little alcoves off of the main room. When we asked our waiter if we could adjust the brightness of the ceiling light, he climbed up and unscrewed the blub and brought us a candle - which created a great ambiance. The wait staff were very attentive and helpful. The food - wow! We had the Italian nachos as an appetizer - and ate so much we could barely eat our main courses. The mains were extremely good as well. I had to try the homemade Italian sausage - and it didn't disappoint. (And had plenty of left-overs for another meal at home!) I'm looking forward to coming back to try more things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousShawnVDined on 8/10/2013Probably the best Italian food in OKC. If you haven't been to Gabriella's, you're missing out.Special Features:
- Sons dinner befor collegeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2013My wife and I took our son out for a nice dinner, and was seated in a table in the main dinning room, my wife had noticed private rooms and ask if we could be seated in one of those after a very short wait, we were the food was great service was great we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved it!nanadannaDined on 8/8/2013Tried the Italian Banana Split, & I may have to go back just for that. Not your average banana split!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9th Anniversary DinnerpoolgalDined on 8/7/2013We ate there for the first time on our 9th wedding anniversary and it was great. People had told us that it was some relation somehow to Petes Place and it was great and much like petes place. And the lamb fries were the BEST we have ever eaten!!! Will make this a place we eat at more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been awesomeEhokayDined on 8/6/2013Simply put, standard pricing for a nice italian restaurant, food was very good, service was utterly horrid. I made a reservation and I was seated 40 minutes after the reservation having showed up 15 minutes early so almost an hour to kill, for a party of 2 seems a bit ridiculous. Our server was rarely seen, having to ask another to get a glass of water didnt sit well. I'd go back because the food was so good but if there was another extremely long wait and poor service that would be the last time I would go.1
- This was our second time eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2013This was our second time eating at Gabriella's and we're still impressed. Food was great and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great rustic ItalianTholmesVIPDined on 8/3/2013The food and service were excellent. It was a very busy evening and our server was kept hopping but still managed to give us a very pleasurable night out. The food was excellent with plenty left over for the next day. I would highly reccomend Gabriella's to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Atmosphere Always AwesomeDaveDined on 8/3/2013The food and atmosphere at Gabriella's is one of the best in Oklahoma City. I recall when this restaurant was the County Line Bar B Q and it's much better as an Italian restaurant. Gabriella's always serves the finest in meals and the service is always very nice. The only problem with the restaurant is that you can't simply stop in. It's become such a popular place, for good reason, that you really have to make a reservation ahead of time if you're planning on dining here simply because there is more demand for their food than there is space. That's what makes the place special. It's one of those quiet evenings with someone special kind of places where you can sit in a private nook room or a table in the back with an excellent view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A diamond in the roughJeremyDined on 8/2/2013This place completely exceeded our expectations. Great food, good service, and a beautiful view. We want here for our anniversary and it was a home run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter named Oscar wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2013Our waiter named Oscar was terrible! Restaurant is fabulous! Oscar was nice just extremely slow to get drinks, service & even getting us a bag for our leftovers. He passed our table 4 times with no sack dropped off. We walked out with our leftovers in our hands. His tip went from $40 to $20. FYISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New ExperienceFoodCritiquesDined on 8/1/2013Was unaware of this place it is very romantic in the private booth area and staff were very nice. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.