Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizza
8878 S Eastern Ave, #104
Las Vegas, NV 89123Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizza
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gabriellaslas.com/
- Phone: (702) 912-1111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Walter Greenwood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering OFF PREMISE, Corporate and Private Events Catering. Special Occasions Specialists . Immediate Delivery to Home and Office 7 Days a Week Full Menu Delivery.
- Private Party Facilities: Two Distinctive and Separate Private Dining Areas. Upstairs Extremely Private VIP Dining Area.
- Private Party Contact: Dave 7029121111
- Entertainment: Live Piano Nightly in the Restaurant, plus Friday, Saturday and Sunday Live Outdoor Musical Groups of Varying Pieces. Magicians' and other dining room entertainers frequent our restaurant and perform nightly for our clientele.
- Cross Street: Pebble Avenue
- Public Transit: ALL Major Bus Lines Stop at the Corner of Pebble and S. Eastern Avenues in Las Vegas. One Block from I-215 Exit at Eastern Avenue. Taxi ride is only 12 short minutes from the strip.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Over 1,200 FREE Unlimited and easily accessible spots in our private Parking Area. Handicapped Parking Available.
A word from Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizza
We are proud to introduce Gabriella’s Italian Grill and Pizza as an exciting new addition to the Las Vegas culinary landscape. We hope to make your visit a memorable experience with our famous Gabriella’s attitude and hearty “family style” dishes. We are a family-oriented establishment perfect for celebrating that special occasion in fabulous Las Vegas style. Come enjoy the distinct sounds of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin as the aroma of our Italian delicacies and wood burning pizza oven evoke memories of Nonna’s house. Gabriella’s serves over 3,500 guests a week in our 190-seat venue, with a large beautiful outdoor patio seating area. We are thrilled to offer over 500 bottles of wine and 24 varieties of beer on tap to cater to every palate. We are proud of the quality of our products and our top priority is ensuring you a fantastic dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (7)good for groups (6)romantic (6)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (6)great for outdoor dining (5)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Perfect nightCrystalDined on 10/17/201475th bday with 10 people table was ready service was amazing and food was perfect, owner even stopped by to say hello. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great Italian Dininggre8teatsDined on 10/12/2014Really great restaurant off the strip that has a great atmosphere and delicious pizza! In the evenings they have a live piano player that takes requests and every pizza comes with a house salad and bread. I've been to this restaurant twice now and I'll be going back again!Special Features:
- Loved itJohnnie007Dined on 10/11/2014Brought my son with me,good service and delicious food,I especially liked there bread sticks and dipping olive oil with herbs and balsamic,best I ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfuldontgoDined on 9/28/2014one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. Horrible service, staff and the food was on the verge of inedible.
- Great foodCyberOgreDined on 8/26/2014Excellent place tucked off of the main street with great food and service. The Italian nachos are to die for!Special Features:
- DatenightDined on 8/12/2014This was our 2nd visit, and just like the first time, we were not disappointed. The Italian Nachos were delicious and plentiful! It was a great Italian rendition of a Mexican favorite with their own light crunchy pasta chips and a creamy asiago sauce to die for! We went for the build your own pizza and jumbo wings. The pizza crust was incredible from their wood-fired oven. We went with pepperoni, spinach and sundried tomatoes for our toppings. A combination that turned out to be very tasty. The classic buffalo wings were a little too spicy for me and my spouse, but our daughters loved them. The service was once again top notch! Thank you Aaron. We look forward to going back again for more great food and to experience the live entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New PlaceCttwinsVIPDined on 8/11/2014REALLY liked the pizza. The salads are very large and can be shared by at least 4 people. Lasagna was not my favorite. Will go back and try some other dishes.Special Features:
- Nope...didn't work!FoodieVIPDined on 8/2/2014I wanted so much for this restaurant to work but it just didn't! The food was nothing special, the service was terrible and the restaurant from beginning to end was awkward! Our server insisted on upselling us and our meal took us 2 hours from start to finish!!! we watch 3 parties come and go at the table across from us while we waited for our princess server to accommodate us with her special brand of service! The pizza sauce was too sweet on the pepperoni pizza and the meat pizza was a white sauce...horrible! The gentleman who runs the place is a very sweet man and I wish him all the best.
- De-lish!DateNightLoverDined on 8/1/2014My family and I came here on a whim and we were happy we did. My spouse and daughter loved the pizza they shared and my spaghetti carbonara was fantastic. We will definitely be spending more time here!Special Features:
- Great findAngieVIPDined on 7/31/2014While relatively new, they seem to have a team that knows how to take care of the customer. From the greeter to the waiters, they were all attentive to our needs and seemed to enjoy their jobs. The food was excellent and the ambience with the piano player playing songs by request was great. Very nice selection of beers and wines also. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- DatenightDined on 7/30/2014We were pleasantly surprised at the decor and ambiance. The candle on the table was very inice. The service was fantastic! Thank you Kelly. The fried zucchini was incredible for an appetizer. There was plenty for two. We recommend asking for the homemade ranch dressing in addition to the marinara that it comes with. We ordered the chicken alfredo and the chicken parmigiana. The alfredo sauce was creamy and delicious. The chicken breast used in the parmigiana dish was tender and juicy. It was well complimented with the spaghetti and marinara sauce. Dinner was served with a light salad and delicious thinly sliced pieces of toasted garlic bread. Dessert was marvelous! Some of the best cannolis that we have ever eaten. We will be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizza reviews archive.
- Family gatheringRetired2010VIPDined on 7/19/2014We have been to Gabriella's about 5 times since opening. We love the Italian Nachos, pizza & zucchini. What we didn't care for was the Lasagna due to the sauce being exceptionally sweet and the Tilapia drowned in white jalapeño sauce and I do mean drowned. We like many things about the restaurant however as a suggestion perhaps sauces could be offered on the side or maybe a choice or two of red sauces. We will be back and loved the ease of making reservations on Open Table. Thank You for your time.Special Features:
- Welcome to the neighborhood!schmuelDined on 7/8/2014We went on a whim, on a Tuesday night, and found great food, well appointed and comfortable seating, and very attentive and informed staff. We have a new favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeftyDined on 5/31/2014Highlights were the Italian nachos. Lowlights included an error on order (asked for no chicken on the pomodora but was served it) and poor execution of the spaghetti and meatballs. The marinara sauce lacked flavor, and meatballs were extremely dense with a lot of filler. The meatballs appeared to be not home made. They did though refire the pomodora quickly and took the spaghetti and meatballs off our bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite place!JohnHDined on 5/31/2014Surprised to find an Italian restaurant/pizza place with a piano player! Try the Italian Nachos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2014The service was good. The Food was ok. The salad was too small for 3 people and the dressing had no flavor. I ordered the Pasta Carbonara and the pasta sauce was Alfredo sauce and had no flavor. Also prices are way too high for the quality of food.