655 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.655fusion.com/
- Phone: 8568580885
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
A word from Fusion Bay
We are a modern Asian Fusion restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fusion Bay reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good and ReliableCharlieVIPDined on 11/10/2013Fusion Bay has a number of very good dishes. For an appetizer the lettuce cup with chicken filling is excellent. It has ice cold lettuce leaves (3), a warm/crunchy filling and a sweet/salty hoisin sauce on the side. At this visit I tried the firecracker shredded beef. It wasn't very spicy at all and the beef was plentiful and well balanced with a nice proportion of vegetables. I never understand why they don't have more customers since they give good food for very modest prices. The decor is ho-hum but adequate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the entire experience.JoymacDined on 10/20/2013Enjoyed the entire experience. Definitely plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the pumpkin bowl, but....CharlieVIPDined on 10/8/2013I'm a return customer for the Thai spare ribs in a pumpkin bowl. The flavor is great as usual. but this time there was too much grizzle and conective tissue in the meat. You've got to use a better cut of meat or the whole experience goes down the tube.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Cantonese FlavorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2013This is one of the few restaurants I know that serve pretty good Cantonese Chinese food. Cantonese Chinese food is the food usually served in Chinatown. While not quite as good it is very very close. Once you try it you'll notice the different taste from the typical take out Chinese restaurants that serve General Tso's chicken or chicken with broccoli menu. The best part is that it also serves Dim Sum - a dumpling type menu. Ambiance is quite good. I suggest the egg noodle soups with any of its variable toppings & the shrimp dumplings are always the most popular on the menu. I only give it a 4 rating b/c the dumpling menu prices are a little high which keeps you from ordering several of them as is usually done in Chinatown during Dim Sum.Special Features:
- Nice Oriental Food from many cuisinCharlieVIPDined on 7/10/2013Like some Thai food but not all? Does the same go for Chinese? Fusion Bay offers a little of this and a little of that. I like the approach. I'd recommed the lettuce cups with chicken, mushroom shu mai, anygry crab and the pad thai. They've just launched an updated menu and if you've been there before there are new things to try. Go with a group, order lots of different things and it's a good way to try this restauant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overlooked gemPabloVIPDined on 7/5/2013Great meal, as always. We shared a big bowl of beef soup with noodles and (my wife's favorite) walnut shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everthing was wonderful. seasonedpfrich1VIPDined on 5/11/2013everthing was wonderful. seasoned and spiced perfectly. my first time there but won't be my lastSpecial Features:
- Food very averageLarryDined on 5/6/2013This is our 2nd time here it was better the 1st time.Food came slow and it was basically tastelessSpecial Features:
- We love going and gettingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/26/2013We love going and getting a number of small plates. Love the selection.Special Features:
- Not your typical ChinesePabloVIPDined on 3/11/2013Excellent. Noodle house with gourmet entrees. Great time. Can't wait to go again.Special Features: