Fusia Asian Cuisine
677C Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Fusia Asian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://fusiaasiancuisine.com/
- Phone: 2123082111
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Dim Sum, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Takeout, Wine
A word from Fusia Asian Cuisine
We at Fusia specialize in a fusion of Asian cuisines, such as Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese. From melt-in-your-mouth royal beef to a fresh array of sushi and sashimi, aromatic Thai basil sauté, and refreshing papaya salad, our goal is to present you with quality and healthy dishes at a reasonable price. Read more We have a wide variety of vegetarian friendly dishes too. Come taste a little bit of Asia, one dish at a time. Fusia is much more than great food and friendly service. Those who have dined with us can attest that Fusia is an ideal place for a romantic night out, business meeting or birthday party. Our dining room can comfortably accommodate up to seventy people. We look forward to serving you and making sure you have a truly enjoyable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fusia Asian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- fake foodfoodknowhowDined on 8/21/2014It is hard to find a reasonably priced restaurant in this area, so I was happy when I located this 1 on the map. It is pretty enough & the service pleasant and efficient enough but I advise you: do not eat this food! Almost all the food we had was frozen food that had been steamed or fried. The only fresh items were the shredded carrot decorations on every plate. This includes the calamari with chili sauce, seafood and watercress dumplings, vegetable spring rolls and the rubbery breaded fish stix in my entress of "braised fish & tofu." The noodles dishes were a sticky mass and inedible. This place should close.
- Sushi great!Heat305Dined on 8/8/2014We got there and they immediately seated us. Smiley people and very warm feeling. Food was spectacular. The place was small but nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food but needs an upgradeSundaymanVIPDined on 7/12/2014This is a Restaurant that turns out outstanding Sushi and the like but the owner is infamous in his desire not to invest in the place. A toilet in the ladies room has been out of service for over a year. Plumbers cost money and he refuses to spend. The paper napkins are the thinnest most inexpensive you can ever hope to see in a restaurant. You end up using 6 to get through a meal. They never give you a gratis piece of pineapple or orange as so many Japanese restaurants do. Instead they put a cheap mint on your table to aggregate you. If he treats customers this way I wonder how he treats his employees??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014Found this place last minute, and was very pleasantly surprised. Delicious food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food off the beaten pathbackbayfoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014Looked for a high quality but not too expensive sushi place in NYC, and found that Fusia was recommended. The food was excellent as was the service, but we were a little disappointed to see only a few tables full on a Saturday night at 8pm. Could have been much more festive, and the ambience a little better, even by the standards of what are generally fairly starkly-decorated sushi restaurants. We were still very happy though, and will most likely return the next time we're in NYC.Special Features:
- Wonderful food. Great find.PoKeDined on 6/17/2014We enjoyed this casual dining experience. The food was very good. I enjoyed the red curry chicken and the calamari appetizer. I went with 5 others, and we all enjoyed the food. The noise level was fine. We didn't have to scream to hear each other. Look forward to returning again.Special Features:
- Good foodnycfoodDined on 5/27/2014Went for dinner...big portions for entrees and enough to share with everyone. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an amazing restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/26/2014this restaurant is absolutely great ! the food, the service, the ambience... you have the quality for a moderate price. and something special, they have a menu all-in-one for a reasonable a price: drink+appetizer+entree+dessertSpecial Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Fusia Asian Cuisine reviews archive.
- enjoyeatingVIPDined on 4/17/2014The food was great!! Also the large sake was great and very big! Will go back again next visit to New York!Special Features:
- Best Tom Yum soup everMichaelVIPDined on 4/15/2014My wife and I went to Fusia Asian cuisine for the first time about a month ago and were blown away by the food. Amazing soups, dumplings - every dish we tried was fantastic. We went back a couple of weeks later and were equally impressed. Highly recommended for Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. The decor is ok - kind of a strange entryway before you get to the sushi bar and dining room, but that's no big deal. The food speaks for itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ChoiceDebSDined on 3/27/2014We found this restaurant on Yelp and loved it! Our food was delicious and the wait staff was attentive without being bothersome. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good price and portion size!MeestaSeedsDined on 3/19/2014Fusia is a really nice place to eat. The sushi was very good as were the noodle dishes. We had lo mein (for our 3 y/o) which she enjoyed very much and my wife and I felt was true to form for lo mein but nothing special. We also had the fried tofu panang curry. While we weren't fans of their fried tofu, we thought the curry sauce was quite good. If we ordered that dish again, we would get chicken instead. Service was friendly and attentive. I would say that the service was better than the food. Overall, it was a good experience but the food wasn't mind blowing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageUnhappyVIPDined on 3/15/2014Not sure what they wanted to be. They tried to offer a wide variety but we felt that everything about the place was very average. If you are visiting New York, I would skip. Employees were nice but - again - average.
- Great food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/14/2014Went here for dinner - thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Fun, unpretentious, fast service. Great food - both my sushi deluxe and husband's salmon curry were wonderful. Loved the fact sake is served in heated pots, so it stayed warm throughout the meal. Definitely recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is fantasticcg05927nDined on 2/14/2014Found and picked this restaurant solely based on opentable reviews and crossed my fingers...JACKPOT. The food at this place is fantastic. I'm not huge on sushi or asian food in general and keep it simple- steamed pork dumplings and a salmon avocado roll. At Fusia I thought I would be a little adventurous and try new things. I had the Thai crab cake and the samurai roll. Both were fantastic. The Thai crab cake is a little spicy, which I enjoyed. The samurai roll is hard to describe with any word other than "delicious". Go there. Try both. Be happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast and FreshHallwayDined on 2/3/2014Really good food! It was a snow day in NY so we were one of only three tables. But enjoyed all of our entrees thoroughly! Shrimp Pad Thai, a curry chicken and our son's favorite- fried rice plus an order of lettuce wraps.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leisurely eating pleasuregourmetgerryDined on 12/27/2013Very wide variety of choices of appetizers and main dishes from a variety of Asian locales, as the name implies. We had, for example, chicken pad thai and sushi grade spicy salmon (cooked to perfection).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, Affordable RestaurantLinaFDined on 12/23/2013This thai/sushi/chinese food restaurant is a perfect place to catch up with friends from the past. I reserved a table for 5 and had no trouble getting a table. Not many people know of this place as a dinner place. However, at dinner time, the food is just as good.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2013We've eaten here twice and it's been great both times. The sweetheart roll is our favorite, but the Dim Sum dishes are great,too. SuiMai and Satay were particularly good. The Fusia Roll is also a treat. Service was polite and attentive, but not overbearing. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Friday night FusiaGolem212VIPDined on 9/27/2013Fusia is a low-key, reasonably priced pan-Asian mecca for those Manhattanites who eschew trends and hype for excellent food, nicely served. Barbecued pork, pad thai, and sushi are three standouts on a varied menu. Portions are generous, service is gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2013Here in manhattan with a group of co-workers and we had been looking for a place that serves sushi and other types of Asian cuisine to satisfy everyone's tastes. The sushi was very fresh and absolutely delicious. Those that didn't have sushi also really enjoyed their meals. We will certainly be returning to this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceVoyageursDined on 6/29/2013Fusia serves a variety of East Asian food. We had Thai and Chinese. The food was perfectly prepared and presented. We tend to like spicy food but some restuarants overpower dishes with spice. Not so at Fusia. You could taste the mulitude of ingrediants w hich blended well to create a treat for the palate. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than EverElsasolseatsVIPDined on 6/28/2013Happy return after a hiatus. If anything, better than ever, with notable freshness to the fish and clear, clean flavors to the noodle dishes and dim sum. Extremely friendly and accommodating service and hospitality.Special Features:
- The food was really good,NYCMarkVIPDined on 2/2/2013The food was really good, which is what is most important. The service was right on. The white wine was not very good at all so we switched to beer. I was expecting the ambience to be a bit sharper but it was just like many of the other Asian restaurants we've visited. Try the spring rolls, very nice.
- I ordered one of the chef'sMaggieDined on 1/28/2013I ordered one of the chef's specials which was a chicken dish. It was a really fatty chicken and was horrible (I hate fatty things). I did not eat it. My son had a teriyaki dish which he enjoyed and his girlfriend had some sushi which she enjoyed. However, as I am writing the review and I hated my dish, then the review is so colored by that dish!
- Great Sushi & value on East Side.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/7/2013I travel to NYC once or twice most months and I dine at Fusia with Clients, Friends and sometimes alone. The food is great, the service is attentive, the value is unmatched! The Sushi sashimi combo for two is what I usually order with groups of three or more, add in the Fusia Roll and a Spider Roll and experience nirvana.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our dishes at Fusia,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012We enjoyed our dishes at Fusia, but the service was quite slow. Not bad, just slow.
- Found this restaurant throughgrancyDined on 10/20/2012Found this restaurant through an online search and we were not disappointed. They have a variety of food from Asia. Our group tried everything from Chinese to Korean to cooked Japanese and Sushi. Everything was delicious and the prix fix meal was an excellent value. Our waiter & waitress were superb and their recommendations were wonderful. Would definetely return. The only downside is that they don't serve hard alcohol, only beer and wine.Special Features:
- good food (large portions),MikoVIPDined on 7/21/2012good food (large portions), good service, quiet restaurant, which is good if you want to actually chat with friends.
- While the food is always excellentSundaymanVIPDined on 7/10/2012While the food is always excellent there are few things that are annoying. Firstly, they use the lowest quality paper napkins that are virtually useless. They charge you $4.00 for hot tea and they charge for I refills for iced tea. Lastly, they never give you an after dinner orange or melon dish as so many do. It is always the same lame little mint.Special Features:
- Good Thai food, large portions,MikoVIPDined on 6/20/2012Good Thai food, large portions, reasonable price, fast service, quiet enough for conversation (weekday)...would certainly go back.
- A Savory Welcome!AskAndyDined on 5/10/2012This was our first visit, a post-graduation dinner for 9, and we were treated like old friends. Often when you have a fusion setting, variety is substituted for quality, but not at Fusia: the rich variety of maki, sushi and sashimi was as fresh and beautifully prepared as the vegatarian dumplings and Pad Thai. A real gem!Special Features:
- Pleasant surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 4/24/2012What a pleasant surprise. My friend and I shared the penang curry (w/chicken) and the barbequed pork w/noodles and found the two to be excellent. The restaurant is unassuming and we certainly didn't expect the quality level to be so high. I will definitely return to try other dishes.Special Features:
- Excellent Choice for AsianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2012This was the first meal of a family reunion we celebrated in NYC and was a favorite of the weekend Our group of 10 went on a Friday night and the staff could not have been more welcoming! We shared a large platter of sushi and all agreed it was the best we'd ever had. It was incredibly fresh and delicious. We also had the Thai Calamari, Miso and Tom Yum soups, Sui Mai, and Scallion Pancakes. Our entrees included the Penang Chicken, Curry Noodles, Pad Thai, 5 Spices Duck, Mango Shrimp and Sesame Chicken. All were excellent. Portions were generous and we couldn't fit dessert! We will definitely return. Great start to the weekend!Special Features:
- The service was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/22/2012The service was excellent, the food delicious and the price was moderate. I would definitely come back again if I were in the neighborhood.Special Features: