Fushimi - Williamsburg
10 and 11th
Brooklyn, NY 11211Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
Fushimi - Williamsburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fushimigroup.com/
- Phone: (718) 963-2555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Thursday - Friday: 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Saturday: 1:00PM - 12:00AM
Sunday: 1:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call the restaurant to book a private event.
- Private Party Contact: Sonny 7189632555
A word from Fushimi - Williamsburg
Come enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine in an ultra exclusive space. You will feel transported to land of luxury with a menu of Modern Japanese cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fushimi - Williamsburg reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (13)romantic (13)special occasion (12)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Normally GreatAnomyDined on 11/1/2014This particular visit wasn't the best, but normally I really enjoy Fushimi.
- Delicious!EdytaDined on 10/30/2014Ive been coming here since theyve opened. the food is delicious, drinks are amazing and service is attentive. Love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chill, loungy, private, amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/30/2014Ever since I found this place with its Out-of-Control roll (my favorite in the city), its 6 different mojito flavors and chill, loungy but private vibe that I haven't had much luck finding elsewhere, this spot has been a favorite. Even since moving to NJ from Williamsburg, I still come back for special occasions and grab a seat at the sushi bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great Experience!Brooklyn11219Dined on 10/11/2014Once again, I live 2 mins from the Bay Ridge location (which is also nice), but there's something about the Williamsburg location that just keeps calling us back! Oct 4th brought my friend from Istanbul and Oct 11 went back with family as my son came in from Chicago!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerMissRNKrissDined on 10/9/2014I've been to Fushimi three times prior to this birthday dinner. I've always wanted to bring my boyfriend here and I did for his birthday. He LOVED the place. Ambiance is beautiful. Food is delicious. Service is impressive. This restaurant is good for a quick lunch, a late dinner, a date, a group of friends, whatever you want, it is there! I HIGHLY recommend Fushimi to anyone who has a love for sushi and a love for food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brooklyn 925Brooklyn11219Dined on 10/4/2014Live 2 minutes from the Bay Ridge Location, have been to all 3 locations...by far Williamsburg is the best!Special Features:
- Good food, ok serviceLiliacDined on 10/3/2014Not the first time there, portions are small, however food is good. Service was just OK, we had at least 3 different waiters approaching us. After we ordered we didn't see one until we had to flag him/her down to pay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale dining in WilliamsburgBklynPrincessDined on 9/27/2014I absolutely love this place! The food is consistently good which is a rare find in this day and age. The service is great. You feel like you are at an upscale Manhattan restaurant and you are in Brooklyn. LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FUSHIMI!Special Features:
- Great spot, great foodFoodDude28Dined on 9/26/2014Service was very good and the food was phenomenal. Definitely recommend this place!Special Features:
- Perfect all aroundVgirl007VIPDined on 8/29/2014Delicious food, drinks. Beautiful devor & great service= perfect dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentkim794Dined on 8/15/2014This place is amazing very high class and the food is great.I loved it so much I'm going back tomorrow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday dinner!CattDined on 8/5/2014So comfortable and relaxing. Sat in a booth which felt like a private little dining room. We chose to order most of the hot appetizer menu rather than a main course. Food was outstanding and so tasty. The short ribs were the best I have ever had, just tender and coming apart. Loved the rock shrimp and the warm goat cheese. Loved all the dishes (maybe not the steak with scallion inside-it paled in comparison to everything else we had) I had the skinny mojito, which was soooo good. Went on a Tuesday evening for my birthday. The waiter overheard my husband make a birthday toast. So when we asked for the check..they brought over a mini bottle of Perseco and a piece of cheese cake with a sparkler and candle. Just a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 74 reviews are from the Fushimi - Williamsburg reviews archive.
- CarmineCarmDined on 7/16/2014The food was great and it was cose to feast of mt. Carmel, a good nightSpecial Features:
- excellent experienceOrdacityDined on 6/21/2014I had nothing to complain about. This was the perfect place for me and my significant other to celebrate our anniversary. Will definitely be making a visit back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it!fandoxVIPDined on 6/19/2014I've been to the Fushimi in Bay Ridge and decided to try this one. Great food and service in a nice area. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies WelcomeBklynPrincessDined on 6/15/2014The braised short rib is tooooooooo die for. The sushi is absolutely delectable. Ambience is serene, you feel like you are in an upscale sushi restaurant in upper Manhattan. The staff is super nice and the place is decorated in a very modern way. Love love love this place.Special Features:
- awesomeGeminiDined on 6/7/2014Had a great time here. I believe our waitress was Stephanie, she was amazing. She helped us w selections of food and beverages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overdone decor with decent grub.queenswonderVIPDined on 5/15/2014Totally overdone, AC/Vegas-ish decor; "opulent" as described on their website. Food was decent run-of-the-mill Asian selection of apps, sushi and entrees. Nothing special or charming about the space, but convenient if you have a big group to accommodate. Nothing special or charming about the menu, but decent food if you're in the area.Special Features:
- Mother's Day treatAngelDined on 5/11/2014Took my Mom there for Mother's Day. Saw a lot of familiar faces. I guess we all had the same idea. We got a ton of different appetizers. Mom got a little tipsy from the mojitos. The food was great. We really enjoyed ourselves. The goodie bag for Mom at the end of dinner was a very nice touch. She got a white carnation with a small bottle of sake. Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANTmicroDined on 5/4/2014THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD AND THE AMBIANCE IS EXCELLENT! LOVE IT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2014Amazing from start to finish.. I have no complains!!!! I will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time hereDrLizDined on 3/6/2014We went to Fushimi two nights in a row, and were NOT disappointed. Food was delicious from sushi rolls to Fremch-inspired entrees. Service was attentive, but not intrusive. Crazy, artsy decore was fun and interesting without being kitchy. Would go again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Me and my friend got the sushiReeneeVIPDined on 3/4/2014Me and my friend got the sushi & sashimi for two among other items on the menu, but really the fish was soooo good! Personally I find the decor on the plates is a bit too much, but still the food was good. Oh, don't forget to get the yuzu panna cotta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Japanese GemJilloDined on 2/15/2014Delicious food for all tastes and beautiful Japanese decor. Dining here definitely felt like a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great placeSnakey13Dined on 1/19/2014This is by far one of the best Japanese fusion restaurants I've ever been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!Tiff31Dined on 1/11/2014I loved everything about this restaurant. The decor was beautiful and very modern. I ordered the short ribs which was an appetizer as my meal. It was delicious! Extremely flavorful and it was so tender that it broke apart when my fork touched it. The shrimp fried rice was also delicious. My husband had a mojito which was good and was very strong. I very rarely say I loved my food when I go out to a restaurant but I LOVED my food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous!KemacDined on 12/9/2013What an amazing spot in the heart of Williamsburg, fushimi was everything I was looking for and more On a nice Monday night. Service was wonderful- extremely helpful and attentive, warm hand towels were presented With genuine finesse. They coursed our whole meal. Oysters were incredible, Rolls were creative and some of the best we've had. Sea bass was delicious. Desserts were incredible. So refreshing to have such a beautiful ambiance, a nice spacious restaurant, great service, and delicious food. The place definitely has great character. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummShirlzDined on 11/26/2013First time eating with my friend and we had a blast. Also because weeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeee SUSHI. From the wine to the food to the ambience, we enjoyed every minute of it. we can not wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant, interestingMks7727Dined on 11/23/2013Nice restaurant, interesting menu choices. Service prompt and attentive.Special Features:
- A great experience!MlmdoxVIPDined on 10/11/2013We were visiting my sister in Williamsburg and were craving some great sushi. The reviews were great so we booked it for a large party including our 3 children. A couple of adults in our party are not a fan of sushi, yet were extremely surprised with the menu which included a variety of great dishes beyond the sushi menu. We were very impressed with the friendly service and how they went out of their way to get our children's food out early, as well as, to find ways to entertain them and make our dinner that much more enjoyable! Last but not least all of our sushi and appetizers were fresh and delicious and our children loved the chicken teriyaki. All around a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TasteysweetlushesDined on 9/29/2013Food was delicious! Service was great! Scenery was beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2013Delicious sushi and great service- friends and family always want to want to eat here when they visit Williamsburg!Special Features:
- Great place....OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/21/2013Fantastic food and great food. If you are in the mood for delicious sushi, this is the place to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was absolutely amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013Food was absolutely amazing. Best sushi I have had in Williamsburg.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trying Too Hard/Not Hard Enough!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2013Loved this place when it opened, we needed a good sushi place in the neighborhood, but it's become so obnoxious. Waited 20mins Friday, with a reservation, despite the many opent tables. Service was terrible. In the positive he didn't charge us for the wine that was never delivered. When we'd ask again for (many!) things he forgot he was really annoyed. Worst part: the food is good and well priced. Fried goat cheese & rock shrimp tempura apps are delicious. Hot mains always on point and sushi fresh and well-prepared. I even love the absurd Vegas-hot-spot decor, but the service was so bad, I hate waiting for no reason, and the manufactured trendiness has become a self-fulfilling prophecy. So turned off. Maybe weeknights will be tolerable.Special Features:
- Very Nice RestaurantAbsolutelyVIPDined on 6/30/2013If you want a restaurant where you know you won't be disappointed this is it. Great appetizers, great sangria, good main courses. Definitely recommend going to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceEstaDined on 6/25/2013My sister recommended me n my boyfriend go out there for dinner, so we did. It was amazing overall. The food was great- we had spicy crunchy crab roll, shrimp fried rice with chicken teriyaki, two glass of wine and sparking water for approximately $65, for the two of us. We had our own private booth because we made reservation. Our waiters were nice and food did not take long to be served. Very romantic place. I will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good - not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2013The food was good - not great. The restaurant decor was very nice. The service was poor (maybe it was just my waiter) . I've never been to this restaurant so when the waiter tells me there is family style vs ordering entrees I'd like to know how it works and what the difference is. The waiter was rude and seemed to hate working at this place. Needless to say, the family style was just ordering regular entrees - the portions were defiantly not family style. I don't think we'll be back.
- Love coming back over andBuonissimoDined on 5/25/2013Love coming back over and over again...Must be the great food and the lush velvet banqettes to sit on...Great cool vibe and great service...food is awesome...My favorite oysters and the presentation in the glowing tureen with the ice relecting under the lights..nice touch
- Great Birthday Bash!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2013I brought six 11 year old girls for an early dinner to celebrate my daughter's birthday. My daughter loves sushi, it's her favorite food, but two of her friends were adverse to fish. (They loved their Beef Yaki Udon) Our waiter was great! He didn't flinch at our table of young girls. He was patient when we ordered appetizers before we decided on entrees and was gracious when we ordered additional appetizers after ordering entrees. The entire staff helped when we spilled a drink (of course) and were kindly considerate of our embarrassment. The food was great! The girls loved their special sushi rolls, edamame and gyoza. They brought out a cake with a candle at the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.