1900 harrison street
Hollywood, FL 33020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fulvios1900.com/
- Phone: 9549271900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fulvio Jr.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available upon request. Our room can accomodate up to 28 people.
- Private Party Contact: Fulvio 9549937766
A word from Fulvio's 1900
Come experience, taste and appreciate some of the finest wines Fulvio's have to offer by the glass. The New EnoMatic gracing our bar allows you to taste a bottle as if it was just opened allowing friends and family the ability to compliment their specific dish without having to open a whole bottle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fulvio's 1900 reviews from OpenTable diners
- It's been year since I wentHenrDined on 3/5/2013It's been year since I went to this restaurant, but alas, it was not as good as I remembered it to be; food average and service so so.
- Fulvio's never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/27/2013Fulvio's never disappoints. We went on a Wednesday night which accounts for the low noise level rating. My wife had the tagliatelle pasta with bolognese sauce which was a very generous portion and delicious. I had the veal francaise which was the most tender veal in Florida and believe me, I've had enough veal dishes to say that with authority. It was paired with smooth mashed potatoes and tasty spinach. We were so full that we passed on dessert and coffee. I can't wait to go back.
- A wonderful dinning experience.Bren2468Dined on 2/18/2013Being our first visit to Fulvio's 1900 we where very pleasantly surprised to have found a gem in downtown Hollywood. The service, atmosphere and food where excellent and we will deffinetly be returning to enjoy it again. I will be highly recommending this reasturant to family and friends.Special Features:
- Very good food, staff wasGreatspotDined on 2/11/2013Very good food, staff was attentive, overall experience was very good.Special Features:
- You can never have a bad mealMichyVIPDined on 2/9/2013You can never have a bad meal at Fulvio's. The food is excellent and the service is great.Special Features:
- The place is nice the foodDaniloVIPDined on 1/18/2013The place is nice the food and service are very good,but the prices are to high in general, but we will go back there.Special Features:
- Limited menursodDined on 1/12/2013Very limited menu. Service great. Presentation uninspired for prices. Good portion size. Food tasted very fresh. We sat and talked for three hours and they ever made us feel as if they wanted usto leave that wasniceSpecial Features:
- We come in town once or twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/4/2013We come in town once or twice a year from Chicago and always make it in here! ( most of the time twice!!). Amazing pork chop and great pastas. This is a must try restaurant! Wish we had one in Chicago!Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)BillSVIPDined on 12/18/20124They needed more staff, everything was slower than necessary
- I have dined at Fulvios manyBevnelDined on 12/1/2012I have dined at Fulvios many times and selected it as a special treat for 8 guests celebrating my birthday with me. The food quality was not up to past experiences and several of the service staff were grumpy and not that pleasant. Service overall was slow. I suspect that because the owner has a new restaurant in the area Fulvio's has taken a back seat to the new restaurant.
- Delicious!DrmomDined on 11/24/2012Delicious food and nice atmosphere. Very low key..somewhat of an older crowd as well. Everything we ordered was delicious!
- Romantic booths, warm decorJaneDined on 11/11/2012Romantic booths, warm decor and attentive service! Portions were plentiful and all the dishes we tried were delicious--the tomato sauce was a standout.Special Features:
- We love it. Very friendly,mckflaVIPDined on 11/4/2012We love it. Very friendly, neighborly little place. A beautiful room. Justin the waiter is superb. The chicken Mattone is 1st rate. We'll be back soon.Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012I have been to this restaurant four times now, The food is consistently good. They have wonderful music going, Lots of Frank Sinatra and other oldies, I find it a great place for dates the booths are comfy and you can hear the person you're with talking. They have two machines for single pours and the wine is great. Friendly staff that wont intrude on conversations you are having, they will let you have your booth for the night.Special Features:
- The food was excellent butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2012The food was excellent but the service was lacking. Took forever to get our check. I understand wanting to let people enjoy their meal and not bother them but after taking the desserts and coffee dishes. Took 30 minutes to get the bill. They must be more attentive to their customers.Special Features:
- The food is always delicious.KazyVIPDined on 9/24/2012The food is always delicious. The menu is not very big, but everything on it is perfectly delicious every time.Special Features:
- A very nice surprise! DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/16/2012A very nice surprise! Delicious food, friendly atmosphere. We' ll go Back again!Special Features:
- The food that we had was fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012The food that we had was fantastic. All of the staff said hello as we were passsing them coming in and goodbye/have a good night as we left.Special Features:
- The food was great, the serviceGlennVIPDined on 8/25/2012The food was great, the service could have been better, but overall it was a very good experience.Special Features:
- I expected a bit higher qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2012I expected a bit higher quality of food for the prices. My mashed potatoes were cold and the portion of fish was rather small. I had to ask the waiter for capers a second time and without capers the francese was bland. My husbands seafood linguine was good but the sauce was a bit bland as well.
- One very bad experienceMoisesDined on 7/24/2012We arrived on time and were sat at the table very fast. Then the problem begins: It took us more than 1/12 horurs until we had food on the table. We ask for a faster service a few times, but nothing. Finally we decided that we were going to leave a small tip ( more than the service was worth) but they read our minds and when we got the check it had included 20% tip. We paid, left and never going back there
- Love the restaurant...AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/31/2012Love the restaurant...Always consistant...best Italian food......Special Features:
- it ws ok, but not exceptional.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2012it ws ok, but not exceptional. Waiter was somewhat stuck-up except when he handed us the bill....
- Small, laid back, neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/23/2012Small, laid back, neighborhood Italian. Extraordinarily high prices with no apparent justification like location, service, or quality. Food ranged from bad(pistachio gelato), to average, to extremely good (short rib special). Nice wine list with notable selections from Italy and California, with markups ranging from $30 over retail at the low end to a couple hundred at the high end.Special Features:
- Expected Better...:(OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/18/2012Not too thrilled. Expensive. $25 or so for Rigatoni and Sausage? Jeez.
- Traditional Italian meals,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2012Traditional Italian meals, family run, very quiet. A bit low-key if you're looking for any action.Special Features:
- Always a great meal. TheGlennVIPDined on 3/9/2012Always a great meal. The staff is wonderful and the food is beyond compare. A sure thing!!!Special Features:
- We were seated on time. WaitedMrjolefsonDined on 3/2/2012We were seated on time. Waited a half hour for a waiter, who was very impersonal, and not very knowledgable. After another half hour he was finally around to order our wine, however 20 minutes later he came back and told us that they were out of the wine we had chosen. Most of food was just okay, but the Chicken Scarpariello was un-edible. It was very salty, and it seemed like the pieces of chicken were rejects from other dishes...small, lots of cartiledge. Fulvio's used to be much better than this!
- Food was very good. Had toEaderbyDined on 2/28/2012Food was very good. Had to wait 90 minutes for the entree to be served. Would not go back due to long wait. Restaurant was not crowded when we arrived, on a Tuesday evening, but then got very busy. Even though they were busy we should not have waited that long. We were very disappointed and had decided to leave when the food came.
- the food is consistently perfectKazyVIPDined on 2/25/2012the food is consistently perfect every time. Always an enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- Veal cutlet was unbelievable.TraveledDined on 2/19/2012Veal cutlet was unbelievable. 2 of the guys in our group ordered it and said it was the best ever!Special Features:
- Great meatballs Wine listtommyboyDined on 2/17/2012Great meatballs Wine list is good but not everything available
- Explore other optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Went to Fluvio's based on the many glowing reviews here. If you decide to go here insist on a booth otherwise you will be crammed into a corner somewhere. Food was average from start to finish. Calamari was not crispy (they way I prefer) and bland overall. The salad was just some shredded lettuce with a sprinkle of oil and vin. Pasta was bland as well. We also ordered a chicken dish which was ok but nothing exceptional. I went through alot of trouble to go to Fluvio's and even accepted a very late reservation expecting a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Had not been back to Fulvio'scanadianfoodieVIPDined on 2/8/2012Had not been back to Fulvio's in quite a while.Our group of 6 friends had a nice round table which made conversation easier.But our mid week dinner seemed to echo other restaurants in the area which were sparsely filled.The men all chose the seafood pasta,while the ladies opted for the Chilean sea bass,red snapper.We all ordered wines by the glass as our tastes were different...pinot noir,pinot grigio and sauvignon blanc.The mains were all preceded by a mixed salad (not very interesting) but nice that it was included in the price.We ended with coffee and tea but shunned the extra calories of dessert.The atmosphere was pleasant with wood paneling and white tablecloths. Hope the economy improves for everyone...Special Features:
- Very good food in an attractivefrieswiththatVIPDined on 2/3/2012Very good food in an attractive setting. Fairly expensive but I think worth it. Parking is a nuisance in downtown Hollywood, so use the valet. I will be happy to return.Special Features:
- Had a nice time. Food wasDaveDined on 1/28/2012Had a nice time. Food was very good. I ordered a dish not on the menue and they were fine with that!Special Features:
- Great dining experienceSummerDined on 1/20/2012Have dined a Fulvio's for over 15 years. The food is always excellent and service is excellent, too. Owners Fulvio and his wife Carmen are always friendly and accommodating. Easy to make reservations. Interior of restaurant is routinely updated. Not a bad table in the restaurant. Bar is very comfortable, too. Dining at the bar is also available. Best dining in Hollywood!Special Features:
- Always a good meal. HadntOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Always a good meal. Hadnt been in some time, but quality was still excellent. Menu has changed a little so some of my favorite appetizers were no longer on the menu.Special Features:
- this is really a diamond...masqueraOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/13/2012this is really a diamond...masquerading as a crystal. It has wonderful food,great service, and a super wine list. You cannot find a nicer and more down to earth staff. the owners are a delight. such nice people...real...and very interested in their customers and involved in the running of the restaurant first hand.Special Features:
- Consistently great food inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2012Consistently great food in a warm setting with professional service.Special Features: