4119 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fukisushi.com/
- Phone: 6504949383
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11:30am-2:00pm
Dinner: Daily 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Japanese
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Fuki Sushi"s diverse catering services range from convenient corporate buffet lunches to large on site events. Corporate deliveries have a $300 minimum food order. Fuki Sushi may also come to your venue and prepare sushi in a transportable sushi bar. The sushi chef will prepare your requested favorites on site (ideal for groups between 100-500). Other available services include on site kimono clad servers and highly skilled chef in our home preparing any of your Fuki Sushi favorites.
- Private Party Facilities: Fuki Sushi"s private ozashiki tatami rooms are completely private. There is a policy of no children under 12 years, they are not handicapped accessible and there is a minimum spending of $50 per person and dinner and $30 per person at lunch. The tatami rooms have a group minimum of 4 guests, maximum of 20. A larger Sun Room is available for private book outs as well. This room is ideal for groups of 30-35. This room is semi partitioned from the sushi bar guests, ideal for recruiting events and round tables events. Our Catering Director will work with you to preset your menu for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Lumi Gardner 6504949383
A word from Fuki Sushi
Established in 1978, Fuki Sushi Japanese Restaurant was the first Japanese restaurant in Palo Alto. With consistent expansions and remodels, Fuki Sushi maintains to be the go-to Japanese restaurant in the Peninsula. The extensive menu boasts a diverse selection of traditional Japanese fare from sashimi, sushi, appetizers, noodles, yakimono, agemono, soups, full drink bar and daily specials. The dining atmospheres are equally diverse with sushi bar, private tatami rooms, sun room, semi private booths, drink bar and main dining room. In addition to the main restaurant, Fuki Sushi also offers sushi classes, sake workshops, convenient online orders, full catering and a newly opened second private location inside Facebook Headquarters.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fuki Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great good but poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/15/2013I've been going to Fuki Sushi for years and years. Food is always great which makes me come back. But this time, service by Korean waitress was bad. She was rude, and didn't know how to explain food in the item, she actually told us wrong description & when we ordered it, she wasn't even apologetic. She even took food off our table when we were unfinished. I know to avoid her table next time I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.