1466 First Ave
New York, NY 10075Neighborhood:
Upper East Side
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fujiyamanyc.com/
- Phone: 2122492722
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fujiyama
Our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Japanese dishes, ranging from traditional Japanese dishes such as Chicken Teriyaki, Spicy Tuna Roll, and Sushi Entrees, to new style Fusion Entrees such as Live Scallop, Kumamoto Oyster and Toro Ceviche. Our goal at Fujiyama Japanese Restaurant is to provide an unforgettable dining experience for all our patrons.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fujiyama reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food/Great pricePhotographerNicholsDined on 1/24/2014We had a wonderful experience here and will be frequenting Fujiyama many more times. The sushi pizza was delicious with spicy tuna and all our rolls were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Japanese take outKtLuDined on 9/21/2013OK food but ambience is equivalent to chinese hole-in-the-wall take out place. Would not recommend for sit down dinner.
- Fun at Fujiyamaluv2eatDined on 8/8/2013The portions were huge and tasty.We had perfect match and the salmon Carpaccio, Salmon Roll, the tower thing. Anyway the food was spectacular and put us in a great mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.