Fuego Steakhouse - Fiesta Henderson
777 W Lake Mead Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89015Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Fuego Steakhouse - Fiesta Henderson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://fiestahenderson.sclv.com/Dining/Fuego-Steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 7025587000x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
April 20, 2014 our Easter Hours are 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Edward Duncan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please contact our Room Manager for more information on catering accommodations.
- Private Party Contact: Shari Nation 7025677359x
- Entertainment: At our Coco Lounge located on our casino floor; Friday and Saturday evenings.
A word from Fuego Steakhouse - Fiesta Henderson
A Fiery Steakhouse. Fuego in Spanish means fire and that’s the atmosphere you’ll find at Fuego Steakhouse in Fiesta Henderson. It’s hard to find steak that compares anywhere in Las Vegas at our prices. What kind of steak turns you on? New York, Porterhouse, bone-in Rib eye, or Filet? We have the best in town. Seriously. They’re all USDA prime and choice, seasoned and cooked to perfection. Complement any with Hollandaise, Béarnaise, peppercorn, creamy horseradish or garlic-cilantro steak sauce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fuego Steakhouse - Fiesta Henderson reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)romantic (10)good for groups (5)neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Once Again!Avery3FamilyDined on 9/6/2014From the time we arrived until the time we left EVERYTHING was great! Service was beyond wonderful, and our food was perfect. We will be back.Special Features:
- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014i recommend the kale salad, brussel sprout salad, and the garlic cilantro sauce for your filet!Special Features:
- Monday was not the right dayBmN2014Dined on 8/25/2014The restaurant has no enough server. Only one or two server for several tables. Our server disappeared for quite a while then we found out she can't watch them all because of another table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatvctryDined on 8/22/2014From our server Marc and the staff that work with him to the best NY steaks in the Las Vegas area, this is one of the hidden gems of restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NENEDined on 7/19/2014MY SISTER AND I WENT THERE FOR DINNER THE FOOD WAS GOOD AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLANT, I WOULD RECOMMAND FOR A GOOD STEAK HOUSE TO GO TO EAT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent! Excellent!!BmN2014Dined on 7/9/2014We like the host Sandra. She is very kind. We feel that she is the asset for the Casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceBcSTEVEDined on 6/30/2014My husband and I took a visiting relative for a steak dinner. We didn't want to deal with the hassle of traffic and crowds on the strip. This is a good solution. Atmosphere is quiet and just right. Service was excellent. Steak was perfectly cooked. The Italian dressing was a little too vinegary but the sides and bread were delicious. We felt very welcomed and not rushed. We will recommend and return. The only problem is we didn't have room for the delicious desserts offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More expensive less tastyMax8Dined on 6/25/2014Prices have increased across the board but worse the quality of food has gone down a tad. Long time hostess best thing about the place.
- A Bit Disappointing.Avery3FamilyDined on 6/14/2014My hubby and I had been dining here twice a year since it was Tusk's in the Reserve. Although the quality of the food has remained the same the quantity of the portions has changed. Celebrating Father's Day a day early we reserved the "cave" table and waited an extra half hour for it. Entire staff was fantastic! We started with the bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer; yummy! Then my hubby ordered the King Prime rib end cut, and I ordered the petite filet medium rare pan seared with soups. The soup bowls were only half full in each & tasted wonderful. Then the steaks came out. My hubby's prime rib was cold and mine was over done, the chef took my steak back and made it right; my hubby's well it did not seem to matter. Thank you.Special Features:
- happyclientsHappyclientsDined on 6/14/2014The atmosphere was excellent...The steaks are out of this world...Very good grade of meat...One of the best steaks I have had in a long time...Service excellent...Moderatley price...The one thing I did not like was your potatoe was an extra 5 dollars....Why don't you raise the price and include the potatoe with your meals....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014Cold food. Cooked wrong. Very bad and too pricie. The waitress was nice but the over priced steak was uneatable.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Fuego Steakhouse - Fiesta Henderson reviews archive.
- NanaDined on 5/13/2014As always this steak house is wonderful. Great food and great service at an affordable costSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriselocalladyDined on 5/1/2014Very nice experience overall. Steak was excellent and perfectly cooked. Side dishes and caesar salad were average but certainly okay. The bread basket is awesome with wonderful pretzels and croissants. Overall it was worth the money and time spent.Special Features:
- Great!vctryDined on 4/29/2014Fantastic steaks, cooked perfectly to order, great service and a beautiful atmosphere!Special Features:
- SteaksFOOOOODDined on 4/7/2014We had the shrimp/bacon appetizer and that was fantastic. They serve a bread basket that is wonderful. It has a popover style roll and pretzel style bread sticks that were one of the best that I've had in a long time. My husband always gets the NY steak and it was as usual - very good. This time I tried the seafood combo and was not impressed. The deep fried items seemed to be over done and chewy with no taste and my sister ordered the stuffed shrimp and that was very bland and also seemed over cooked. The meals also came with soup or salad and my husband had the vegetable soup and thought it was great. The rest of us ordered the salads and they were fresh. The green beans were also great. All the vegetables were fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.