309 North Highland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frittirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4048809559x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - midnight
Sunday: 12:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Riccardo Ullio
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please contact Matthew Powers at 404-880-9559 for details.
A word from Fritti
Both hip and comfortable, Fritti provides a most authentic Italian dining experience. Fritti features 26 varieties of authentic Italian pizzas prepared in hand-crafted wood-burning ovens. Fritti also offers a variety of Tuscan style wood roasted meats, great fried appetizers and refreshing salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Fritti - Best Restaurants in Inman Park ›
Fritti reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (74)great for outdoor dining (73)fit for foodies (46)good for groups (40)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (26)hot spot (25)romantic (17)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (13)special occasion (10)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Good Gourmet PizzaBArkaeDined on 10/21/2014Rarely let's me down. Great for casual evening with friends. Mainly a gourmet pizza joint with some other items. Good wine list. Friendly, energetic staff. Easy Parking on street near by.Special Features:
- Great food and service.Wineandfood23VIPDined on 10/17/2014The skewered food, salads, and pizzas are all excellent. The pizza selection is pretty varied and vast so it is easy to go here often and not duplicate your choice. The wine is moderately priced which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best pizza in town!FoodyGirlDined on 10/11/2014We have visited all the "Neopolitan" pizzerias in metro Atlanta, and this has been and remains the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto Bene!FineFoodFinderDined on 10/9/2014Dining on pizza at Fritti is more than the standard American "quick-easy-greasy-filling" substitute for a meal. This is a ristorante where the food is quality, the service is attentive but not cloying, and the ambiance, which is lively but pleasant, contributes rather than detracts. There are many authentic Italian pizzas and appetizers on the Fritti menu, but the classic and original pizza--the margharita--deserves being one of your table's choices to share. Fritti holds its own as a great spot for 'Italian' even with the competition of four other fine dining venues all in within sight of Fritti and the Inman Park location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fritti - A Neighborhood DelightMensaFoodReviewVIPDined on 9/27/2014Every neighborhood should delight in having a restaurant like a Fritti: a hip-casual atmosphere with good everyday food options and a respectable yet inexpensive wine selection. We have eaten here a few times and I am yet to have a server with energetic engagement, but perhaps breezy indifference is part of the charm of a hipster neighborhood staff. The pizza is good, but last night we discovered a few things on the menu that are great: The grilled scallops are outstanding, and if you ask, they will bring you the pizza bread cooked with just olive oil and spices with a side of marinara - fantastic. I also had a delightful salad in a beautifully delicate balsalmic with salami, artichoke hearts, and prosciutto . A neighborhood staple.Special Features:
- Great Pizza!!Deb4Dined on 9/19/2014I am from Italy and this is the place to go to experience the authentic pizza! well done to the Pizzaiolo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!cmacDined on 9/13/2014My bf and I went here for a date on Saturday night. We had made a reservation but didn't specify outdoor seating. When we arrived, there was a 20-min wait for patio seating, but we were hungry so opted to sit inside right away. It was a bit loud inside as there was a large party of teenage girls celebrating a birthday. After they left, it became noticeably quieter. :-) The food was delicious (calamari, steak spiedini, veggie pizza, nutella pizza for dessert). The drinks were great and reasonably priced. And our server was attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would definitely go back but would request outdoor seating, if possible. The patio seemed a bit less "energetic" than the inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealgreatmealDined on 9/13/2014Have been here a few times, and took my sister for a celebration meal. Great time and fine food.Special Features:
- Wait & timing of food is off a lotfrequentdinerDined on 9/12/2014Fritti never seems to honor my reservation time within a reasonable time (20-45 mins after reservation). The food is usually not timed well either. The food is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scnickelDined on 9/4/2014The food was good, but the service was not. Our server misheard my order and brought me a pizza instead of the panini that i ordered. She did offer to take it back and exchange it, but I decided to eat it. When the bill came though, I was charged for the pizza which was $4 more than what i ordered. Lesson learned...send it back.
- Great pizzaBowhitesidesDined on 8/30/2014We went to Fritti late night with a group of 5 and were some of the only ones in the restaurant, which made it super quick and awesome service. Our waiter offered us tastings of a couple wines before we selected one, and was very helpful in selecting food. We split 3 pizzas and a salad and it was just the right amount.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Antipasti & oven fired pizzaFoodloverDined on 8/27/2014The food was great and our server Josh was wonderful. Definitely one of my new favorite spots!Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014Always enjoy Fritti. great small plates, wine and pizzaSpecial Features:
- SpectacularItalianManDined on 8/22/2014Everything was fantastic. We had arancini and fried squid for appetizers. The squid itself includes the tender tentacles as well as rings. It is properly fried in clean oil - delicious. Ditto for the arancini. We also had a pizza margherita and a pizza with speck and arugula. Unlike pretentious pizza places that are trying to convince Atlantans that real Italian pizza is a soggy mess with sliding masses of cheese, the pizza at Fritti is thin crust, but has body and complexity. It's moist but not soggy-just as in Italy. The panna cotta and sweet mascarpone were perfectly executed and simple. The espresso is perfect - lots of crema and made from good beans. Wine is served at the proper temperature. Service was attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:
- Fritti for LunchkjerwinDined on 8/22/2014Great location for a team lunch with my employees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza in TownAtlanta01VIPDined on 8/16/2014We love this place. The pizza is outstanding, so many choices and well prepared. The service is top notch. Great atmosphere and the place is really charming. Outdoor dining area is really nice.Special Features:
- Diversity galore. Great foodAlpharettagirlDined on 8/14/2014A little known secret that I love about Fritti. It is owned by The same owners as Sotto Sotto next door. You can order off both menus which makes for a very diversified dinner. Risotto is a fav and the wine list is more extensive next door. Can't go wrong with the delish pizza but adding a side of risotto or pasta of some sort keeps us coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average pizza restaurantLoveToDineDined on 8/9/2014We loved Fritti ' s arugula, apple and beet salad, calimari, and thin, delicious, brick oven pizza. Among other things they have a large selection of pizzas...we tried two different kinds and loved both. The only thing I think they could improve on in my opinion is their wine list. If memory serves they have mainly Italian wines and they were expensive by the glass. We had considered ordering wine from the menu, but didn't see any that looked appealing. Luckily we brought our own bottle of a nice California Cabernet as a backup and opened that instead. Their corkage fee was steep ($25). Dinner was excellent, and ambiance relaxed and fun. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotVaHiJoeDined on 8/3/2014This spot is in the heart of Inman Park, and offers nice outdoor dining and authentic, Italian pizza. One of our guest had the Salmon and commented that it was very good and fresh. I recommend you try the mushroom appetizer.Special Features:
- Love the crust...omanderVIPDined on 8/1/2014Fritti seems to have gotten Neapolitan-style pizza down to an art - their crust doesn't get soggy! We enjoyed the calamari (crisp and tender), the arugula salad and an artichoke pizza. All fresh and delicious! Service is consistently good and the staff are friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza Rocks!UKKUDined on 7/31/2014The pizza is beyond delicious here! This restaurant is a must! The only issue was that it was rather cramped inside. It is very small square footage wise and it seems as if all the tables are right on each other. I felt like I had joined the table next to me I was so close to it. I do give credit that the sound barriers were great in that while sitting super close to my neighbor, I didn't hear much of their conversation. Though, they could have been quiet talkers. Any ways the food is good enough to over look that and at least eat here once.Special Features:
- Great food!JScjVIPDined on 7/29/2014I absolutely love this place. It never disappoints. I have been here several times and always had great food and great service. However, on this occasion, I was disappointed buy the service we got. It was not bad per say, but it was extremely rushed. The restaurant was not even full. I had taken some friends that were visiting from out of the country, and I felt a bit embarrassed by the waiter rushing us and never a smile on his face. I hope this was an isolated incident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent servicesouthernstormDined on 7/26/2014Our wait time on a Saturday afternoon was ZERO minutes. Our servers were courteous and knowledgable. The fried mushrooms and eggplant mozzarella fritters were to die for. Second time dining there, and there will definitely be a third, fourth, fifth...Special Features:
- Authentic Italian Pizza on a patioKRoqDined on 7/25/2014My boyfriend and I went to Fritti on a Friday night. It was a wonderful experience. We sat in the covered patio; it was so lovely sitting outside while the sun went down and people passed by walking around Inman Park. We started with the almond encrusted goat cheese, arugula, peppers and olive salad. Each bite was an explosion of flavors in my mouth. We shared it and it was more than enough for two people for an appetizer. For our entrees we shared the Cotto e Funghi pizza. The pizza was INCREDIBLE. Authentic Italian pizza. Felt like I was in Rome. Our server was also very friendly and helped us select what to order. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- omanderVIPDined on 7/18/2014We brought an out of town guest who loves pizza to Fritti for dinner. Neopolitan style pizza can be difficult; lots of places serve up "vero pizza Napolitana" that has a soggy crust (or crust that gets soggy quickly). I've eaten pizza at Fritti several times, and each time the crust has stayed crisp and tasty. The funghi fritti is always a delicious starter with a cold beer, the salads are fresh and suitable for sharing, and we like the spiedini di manzo (which also comes with a large side-salad portion of arugula salad so be prepared if ordering salad as well.). A whole page of pizza options makes decision-making difficult but whets your appetite! We finished the meal with the white chocolate bread pudding, tasty and not overly sweet.Special Features:
- Love the open atmosphere!luv2dineDined on 7/16/2014What a refreshing late lunch this traveler had. I enjoyed a very comfortable restaurant with such a relaxed feeling, food that chefs prepared must have been the best I've tasted, and a knowledgeable staff with great attitudes, that were there with recommendations, items, etc. . Love the decor' What more could you ask for? Thanks Fritti!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2014Was there to celebrate my birthday, our table was shaky and dripped water on my brother from the roof, our server sucked which is a shame because I am in the service industry. She forgot our drinks and was very uninterested in us, as great as the food was and great the view was I will never be back. Sorry.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2014We always eat at Sister restaurant, Sotto Sotto and this was our first time to dine at Fritti. talk about two completely different atmospheres. We had a shared meal of appetizers, each one great on it's own and leaving us wanting more. The margarita pizza, was delicious, very tender crust and we finished each morsel. Good place to sit back, relax and enjoy great pizza. Sit outside and people watchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All thumbs upBluejeanDined on 7/5/2014Reservation was right on time and we got a great corner table on the patio on a beautiful evening. Server was pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. We had a couple pizzas--yum! and a salmon entree. All hot and very tasty. Would recommend Fritti in a heartbeat and we will be back.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalySplendidDined on 6/28/2014Fritti brought back memories from the time my family and I resided in Italy for 4 years. This was our first time eating here and even hearing about the place. We will definitely return for more authentic Napoli and Tuscan Italian dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/27/2014When we first walked in we were greeted by a smiling, perky hostess that took us to a perfect table outside where we could sit in the sunshine and enjoy the breeze. Our server was prompt, polite, and full of tasty recommendations for wine and pizza. The food itself was delicious and worthy of a return visit. Try out the speck y rucola for a pizza and ask for Albert! Will return!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 859 reviews are from the Fritti reviews archive.
- Drinks after workADaughDined on 6/25/2014Out with a few girlfriends after work. We were seated promptly although the staff forgot we were there for a while. Once they remembered us the service was great. The cocktail I had was very good and the pizza was just what I wanted. Overall, a good spot.Special Features:
- world cup awesomepizza4lifeDined on 6/22/2014Unfortunately we were running late to our reservation but we were seated promptly with a great view of the tv to watch the soccer. The service was great with a full dining room. The manager even let us order some pasta from the Sotto menu. All in all it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night ExcursionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Tasty pizza, enjoyed the ambiance, great value with not as high of prices!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/15/2014We were there during a World Cup game and it was definitely a lively atmosphere. It made for a fun experience. The food came out perfectly timed and the service was superb even though it was obviously a bit busier than normal. Quick tip: try the fungi Fritti (flavorful with a perfect crunch) as well as the panna cotta!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food & service was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014We were promptly greeted and escorted to the patio. Unpon discovering that it was too hot out we were offer seating inside. We were able to view the FIFA Sports on big screen tv. There were big screens for viewing in every direction. the ambiance was warm and relaxing. The food was fresh and well prepared. The wait was brief and our waiter was very attentive. It was a great Father's day celebration. We love this place.Special Features:
- Good Father's Day DinnerJeremyWDined on 6/14/2014We went Saturday at 5:45pm to beat the crowd, only to realize it was full of people cheering for Italy in the World Cup. That added to the ambience, especially when they scored and won! Went with my wife and preteen daughters. Bruschetta was very good, as was the marguerite pizza. Tuna salad was ok, but nothing special. We enjoyed the server's wine selections. Restaurant was noisy but could have been due to soccer game. Definitely recommend and would go back.Special Features:
- always greatSandBVIPDined on 6/11/2014We took a friend from out of town and she was amazed at the quality of the pizza (she travels to Italy for work). Our server was friendly and very informed about the ingredients.Special Features:
- Great pizza!BrendaDined on 6/7/2014Pizza like you get in Italy .. Many selections and cooked perfectly. Salads were nice too - we had the salad with tuna which is very Italian and something my grand,other used to make. Service was nice and we thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Great Date PlaceRaferKellyDined on 6/3/2014My husband and I had a great date at Fritti! Awesome fresh food, service and atmosphere. This was our 2nd time and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.