Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport
8181 Cambie Rd
Richmond, BC V6X 3X9Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: CAN$30 and under
Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.freshrestaurant.ca/
- Phone: 6042798303x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am;
Breakfast buffet: Daily: 6:30am - 10:00am;
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm;
Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Prime Rib Nights Friday and Saturday from 5:30pm until it's gone! Book Early to Avoid disappointment.
Sunday to Thursday 4pm - 11pm
Friday and Saturday 4pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Gregory Walsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call Joseph Lau at 604-279-8302 or Suzanne Jones at 604-279-8389 to discuss catering options. From Formal Plated Dinners to Special Themed Buffet offerings, catered to your tastes and budgets. Call us for more details. Private Dining Room for 25 to 55 guests.
- Entertainment: Join us for our PRIME RIB WEEKENDS starting from 5:30pm every Friday and Saturday evening--Prime Ribs are roasted fresh daily. Prime Rib Dinners include our fresh Salad Table and for the month of December FREE DESSERT TABLE.
Visit our website at freshrestaurant.ca for more details, full menus and on-line reservations. We can also be found on facebook with our Radisson Hotel information. Check us out! http://www.facebook.com/about/login/#!/pages/Radisson-Hotel-Vancouver-Airport/138039899594305
"Like" us on facebook for a chance to win Free Prime Rib dinner for 2.
- Special Events: This Spring join us in celebrating our First Annual MODERN BRIDES WEDDING EXPO in our Ballrooms SUNDAY FEBRUARY17th from 11am to 5pm. Call Suzanne Jones for details 604-279-8389.
Think of us for SPECIAL HOLIDAY BRUNCH AND DINNER BUFFETS...from Easter, to New Year's Day and every special day in between. Check our website often for updates on our special events.
- Cross Street: No. 3 Rd
- Public Transit: Aberdeen Skytrain Station directly across from the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport location
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We are located on the main floor of the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport. With dining room reservations, complimentary Parking is available in our Hotel lot or the attached Parking Garage. Stop by the Hotel Front Desk, mention you have restaurant reservations and give them your Car Licence Plate information or add it into your comment section when making your reservation and let us take care of setting that up for you.
A word from Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport
In most cases, restaurants carefully label items as 'fresh' hoping to entice or lure guests. At our restaurant, we think Fresh is a frame of mind, an outlook reflected in our menus, a new approach to our service, the feelings and attitudes we want you to enjoy and take with you. The name Fresh is based on our personal commitment to all of these philosophies. Fresh Restaurant & Lounge offers a warm inviting atmosphere where people can be themselves. Relax and unwind while meeting others. We feature great tasting menus with seasonal comfort cooking that draw on ingredients as diverse as our own neighbourhoods. So when you expect something more, expect Fresh.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- pleasant experience overallAnitaDined on 6/18/2014It was my first dining experience at the restaurant. The overall experience was pleasant. We ordered seafood pasta, prawns and veggies on rice, skinny chicken with potato and veggies, and a salad. Was a bit disappointed that they ran out of asparagus and had to replace that with bok choy which was not consistent with the skinny chicken dish. Otherwise the food was tasty overall, and at a reasonable price. The server was very friendly and attentive. We dined on a Wed night and the restaurant only had two tables. Felt like having dinner in a VIP room, what a privilege.Special Features:
- The following 60 reviews are from the Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport reviews archive.
- Food needs to be improveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/24/2014Service was great, however, my group ordered a shrimp pasta without cheese. The pasta taste like without seasoning. We also ordered the salad, it feels like is too oily and salty. Not sure whether because it is a Monday, that's why the regular chef was not on duty. My usual experience with Fresh restaurant was great especially on weekend however, this time I feel kind of disappointed.Special Features:
- A Great DiscoveryDelightedVIPDined on 2/14/2014Not knowing what this restaurant would be like - we went. It was amazing. . . . Very close to the Sky Train station in Richmond. . . The ambience was restful, attractive and intimate. Although the restaurant could probably seat a large number, it had an intimate feeling to it. . . . . the service was excellent. Our wait staff were some of the best we have encountered . . . .They could not do enough for us. . . . all enriched by good food served in a creative and 'tastefully' manner. . . We will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair restaurant in a hotelyslinkDined on 1/26/2014This restaurant is a viable option if you want west coast dishes without leaving Richmond and paying big bucks. Food was good but service was slow and it wasn't busy when we were there. Our server was extremely attentive. We were surprised that the bill came with 15% gratuity already added since there were only two of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert!VancouverGalVIPDined on 12/26/2013My boyfriend and I were only at Fresh for a Chocolate Martini, Montreal Style Cheesecake and Crispy "Kit Kat" Spring Roll. Everything we ordered was amazing but the Crispy "Kit Kat" Spring Rolls were to die for. Everyone who visits Fresh should try the "Kit Kat" with a little bit of vanilla ice cream. (it comes with it) There were only another table or two so the service was also pretty good.Special Features:
- Not everyone knows by payingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Not everyone knows by paying with charge cards (Tips 15%) is automatically added and should be optional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will keep coming back2BadCatzDined on 12/25/2013Had a great Christmas day brunch, as we do each year...delicious food, fantastic service, (attentive without "hovering") wide range of dishes to suit varied palates. A definite must for fans of buffet brunches!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality was disappointingPaulDined on 12/24/2013This was our second time we had a buffet dinner to celebrate special occasion at the restaurant. We were impressed the first time (Mother's Day 2013) as the restaurant provided a good variety of high quality food - tender & juicy prime ribs, baked oyster, smoked salmon soup, homemade potato salad, to name a few. This time around (Christmas Eve 2013), the food was disappointing - the roast beef was tough, baked oyster was replaced by tasteless prawns, baked ham was dried, and worst of all, the potato salad tasted exactly the same we bought from Super Store!! I could not really identify a single food item that impressed us. For $43 per person, plus 15% service charge, there are better options available.Special Features:
- fresh is wonderfulroadtripDined on 11/7/2013Great food, reasonable price, excellent service! Our group of 20 had a variety of items and all were really great! Good selection if gluten free too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent buffetFathersDaybuffetDined on 6/16/2013We had a really nice time. We asked for a booth and they saved one for us. The food was fresh (pardon the pun) and delicious. I didn't like that when we were seated the hostess simply showed us the table and provided no instructions on where to go to get plates or drinks she just walked away. Overall it was a good experience and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were there for Father'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2013We were there for Father's Day brunch. The food was decent for the price of $29.95 on Father's Day. Although we would appreciate a lot more if the desserts were made in-house, that was the downfall of it. The waffles were a little to soft. Coffee was good, service was not bad. Overrall, i'd say it was expected.Special Features:
- Mother Day's Buffet DinnerPaulDined on 5/12/2013Quite a good varieties of food to choose from and some items are quite delicious. Generous serving of roast beef at the Chef's corner. The waitors are attentive. Overall, it is a buffet that I would recommend.Special Features:
- Fresh Restaurant at Radisson, RichemmaLMDined on 4/27/2013It was our first time in this restaurant. It was clean, quiet, semi-elegant athmosphere. The prime rib and salmon we ordered were good. Friendly servers too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013Service is okay, but food is lousy! It not worth the money! Won't go again.
- excellent service as usual;OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2013excellent service as usual; enjoyed the Prime Rib dinner specials on Friday and Saturday. The Prime Rib is well prepared according to individual needs. Pattiya is always polite and pleasant to serve customers - excellent service.Special Features:
- Good prime rib special mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013Good prime rib special meal with salad and dessert included. It was nice & quiet and our group of 5 thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The waitress was very attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- Yummy Prime RibntsuzeDined on 3/2/2013Prime Rib portions were huge. Salad table had good variety and fresh selections.Special Features:
- New Year Eve BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The food taste was fair but certain food such as Prime Rib was very good. The staffs were friendly except the Manager. Not enough election on salad and no ice cream for the kids. It was a bit disappointed.Special Features:
- The server, Pattiya is kindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012The server, Pattiya is kind and friendly. She is helpful and cares for customers' needs.Special Features:
- Definitely not a good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/25/2012Definitely not a good choice to dine at festive season. We were at the 5:30 pm seating on Dec. 25th. Food has been prepared way ahead of time; rice is all dried up (my 10 year old son said it's not edible), the salmon is over-cooked and very salty, turkey is tender but had been cut up and sat in the warmer for too long. In view of the quality of the food, it's way too pricey. The best of the dinner was the prime rib which was roasted to it's perfection and the chef was so pleasant in serving every slide of the meat.Special Features:
- xmas brunch was a hit withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012xmas brunch was a hit with our eclectic group. The fresh shrimp and turkey were especially good. Noisy group nearby, but we managed a conversation despite this. Staff seemed a little harried, but were nice, and the place was full. Would come here again.Special Features:
- Great for a family Christmas BrunchAlleycatDined on 12/25/2012I went with my daughter and son-in-law, and chose this restaurant largely because it had one of the more reasonably priced Christmas brunch buffet offerings. The staff were top-notch, welcoming and helpful. The food was fine, though I would have appreciated more vegetables. There was a good choice of desserts, including fruit and a chocolate fountain. We had more of the 'lunch' type offerings, which included turkey and ham with all the fixings. The breakfast food looked tasty, and included eggs benedict, waffles, sausages, and lots more. We had a great time, and I'd definitely return.Special Features:
- Food good, service not so much....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Christmas Brunch was not bad. We were not offered any drinks and had to flag down a server just to get coffee. Not impressed at all that they added a gratuity to the bill on a buffet. Would hesitate to return.Special Features:
- They dropped plates on theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/24/2012They dropped plates on the floor and the pieces ruined my aunt's shoes. The waiter offered just a towel for her to clean up herself. They said the discount in their ad was a mistake, but they would honour it still. However, on our way home we found out that they still did not give us the discount. We called and they said they would credit it back to our card. Too much trouble, we will not go back again
- This is my 1st time dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012This is my 1st time dinning on Fresh Restaurant @ Radisson Airport for Christmas Eve buffet, this is really unexpected no matter the service and foods is great and price is resonable . I sure will go there again and tell my freind that the Fresh resturant it worth to go no matter lunch or diner. Thanks MikeSpecial Features:
- mistletoe lunch buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2012I had mistletoe lunch buffet in 2011 and 2012. There were less variety in 2012 than 2011 but food quality was clearly much better than before. Well done chef. Hot food and salad were top quality. Better than last year. It was good value for money. Pumkibn soup was top quality and better than before. Dessert was poor quality, as usual. Service was very very good by the south aisan and south-eat asian ladies. Merry Christmas...Special Features:
- Good place to dine out !OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012Service excellent and I enjoy the prime rib dinner with the salad bar included. Very good experience to dine out with my friend. I have made a good choice at Fresh Restaurant in Radisson Hotel, Richmond, BC. Thank you.Special Features:
- Tried it for a family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2012Tried it for a family dinner and while there was nothing wrong with the food, nothing caught our attention either. We had a party of 10, and I understand its hard to get everyone's food out at the same time with so many people. But a 10-15 minute gap is substantial. To make it worse, we were the only party in the restaurant! Had a hard time getting their attention to pay, which is always frustrated. Finally their desserts disappointed. I got the apple pie -- they heated it up but the middle was still cold; clearly frozen beforehand. The kids order the Kit Kat dessert and you know there's something wrong when KIDS don't want chocolate. Would not return.
- The service was better thanOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2012The service was better than the food. My family went there on Thanksgiving for dinner. I was the first time I went out for dinner on this special occasion. The turkey was dry and might have been re heated from the day before, mixed salad was old and slightly brown. The pumpkin soup was decent, and the dessert pie was decent.
- Food was high quality andFritzDined on 7/8/2012Food was high quality and the presentation was fabulous. It was a touch bland, but salt fixed that. It was very quiet as there were only 2 others in the restaurant on a Sunday night at 7:00. Our server was very attentive.Special Features:
- after reading some prettyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012after reading some pretty harsh review...i was a little hesitant making the reservations for the Father's Day Brunch...i was pleasantly surprised with the warm service and ample amounts of food constantly being brought out before the trays empty...the food was not great, but was good considering it was buffet food... my only issue was that they added the gratuity along the food bill and taxed the combined...i thought that was a little crude...Special Features:
- Went here for Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Went here for Valentines Day and really enjoyed their special menu. Would definitely go back there again for dinner.Special Features:
- okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/5/2012had the shortribs for the mains...they were excellent, though a tad too salty; fishcakes were too salty & unfortunately tasted "fishy". We remembered about asking for no added salt, but not quite in time for the first course. And again, the dessert was salty. I wish this "adding salt to everything" trend would cease....it can ruin a meal. Empty on an early Sunday evening, so nice & quiet.
- My husband & I tried out theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/2/2012My husband & I tried out the dine-out Vancouver menu on a Thursday night. In general, everything is good except that we are the only table at the restaurant that night. It's so quiet and the restaurant appears to save energy by turning off most of the lights, and there is only one waiter there.
- Good food, not enough valueOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/23/2012We head there and did not realize it is Dine Out in Vancouver season. We browsed through both regular and Dine Out menu, and decided to settle on the Dine Out menu. The items are fine - a bit small in portion, but I would rate them for $18 category instead of $28 per three course. We had enough people to taste all combinations of the Dine Out menu.
- Very poor quality food forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Very poor quality food for the $55/person for the 2011 Xmas dinner. Many shrimp dishes (apps and entrees) where shrimp shells were unpeel. Roast beef was way over cook. Sauces and gravy for meat dishes were much too salty.
- For a brunch buffet, thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/11/2011For a brunch buffet, this is excellent. Lots of selections. Freshly made omlettes and belgium waffles. Although they only had raspberry syrup toppings. They had cold dishes, hot dishes, soups, lots of desserts, even chocolate fondue. Service was great. $25 per person isn't too bad for a brunch at a hotel.Special Features:
- The staff were very accomodating.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2011The staff were very accomodating. We had a last minute reservation for over 30 people and within one hour of making the reservation, they had a printed menu for our employees to choose from with many items to choose from.Special Features:
- The mushroom in balsamic atOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/27/2011The mushroom in balsamic at the salad bar was fabulous. Rest was standard fair and more than acceptable considering it came included with the price. If I had to pay $10 separately because it did not come as part of the meal, than I'd like to see more.Special Features:
- The Father's Day prime ribOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/19/2011The Father's Day prime rib dinner was great. For as low as $25, the set came with a 6 oz high quality cut, fresh salad bar and good choice of fruits and dessert. In addition, there was life piano. Excellent value!Special Features: