31 Early Winters Drive
Mazama, WA 98833Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.freestoneinn.com/food-and-wine
- Phone: 5099963906
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday - Saturday: 5:30pm - Closing
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Suzanne Same
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Freestone Inn
The Freestone Inn strives to deliver an incomparable dining experience by combining classic French cooking principles with the best available ingredients and diverse world food traditions to craft menu offerings designed from a contemporary perspective. Featuring stunning lakeshore views, our vaulted ceilings and giant river-rock fireplace create a mountain dining experience you’ll never forget.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Freestone Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (5)scenic view (4)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Excellent RestaurantNisaDined on 3/22/2014The food was award winning. Definitely a do over and over and over again!Special Features:
- Freestone InnlucystroDined on 2/21/2014Its a fairly small restaurant, but the lodge is beautiful and the ambience was great. We had a bottle of delicious red wine and a hearty meal while the snow fell outside. The Freestone is a cozy spot with great food.Special Features:
- Superb Experiencenew2areaDined on 2/2/2014This has got to be one of the best kept secrets ever! Excellent is an understatement where the food, friendly wait staff and ambiance are concerned with this restaurant. Definitely a great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & Lovely Special DinnerDannyDined on 12/25/2013We've been to the Freestone for breakfast and dinner a few times over the years while on holiday in Mazama, WA. Their menu items are always of the upmost quality and their service is impeccable. They have a good variety of choices on their menu and the food is always delicious and served in a most appealing way. My husband and I celebrated the special season with champagne, yummy arugula and beet salad with raspberry dressing and succulent grilled scallops followed by an ice cream trio medley...every course was delicious. In the winter time, the rustic, relaxing and charming dining room is lovely with a large fireplace burning inside and snow-covered trees outside. It's one of our favorite places in the Methow Valley for a special dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ambience, disappointing foodPickyEaterDined on 10/12/2013I ordered a pork chop, which was supposed to be "juicy" according to the menu description, but it was nothing but. It was hard, dry, and tasteless.
- Not worth it.Adarius69Dined on 9/15/2013Seriously doubt I will be eating here again. My wife and I stayed the weekend at the Inn, which was a very nice place. We decided to eat at their restaurant at least once while we were there. I ordered the special which was a tenderloin steak with roasted potatoes and some veggies. When the food came it turned out that the roasted potatoes were really mashed potatoes. The steak was well cooked but there was so much salt I couldn't taste anything else. Our waiter was friendly but only came by the table 2 times even though there were hardly any people in the restaurant, he didn't ask if we needed another drink until he brought us the check. For the price of the food I expected more. The Inn was great, the restaurant was not.Special Features:
- New chefOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/10/2013We always look forward to our stays and meals at the Freestone. They have a new chef and he certainly knows his way around a stock pot! My husband had an excellent caramelized sweet onion soup as a starter and the stock was deep, rich and complex. I like their salad with a sour cream lemon dressing and blue cheese. They have a dense chocolate cake for dessert that is good too.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant in wonderful spotLupitaDined on 8/19/2013Nice restaurant sitted in a wonderful spot. It is worth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We all enjoyed our food, andShelbyDined on 6/27/2013We all enjoyed our food, and loved the lodge setting with the pond in front of the dining room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Methow Valley GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/30/2013Never disappointing. This building is a stunning log wonder beside a scenic lake. The food is creative and delicious. Great value also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining in the MethowOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/12/2013We stayed at the Freestone Inn, by Mazama, WA for the first time. Beautiful log and stone lodge in a gorgeous setting. What a surprise to find a world-traveled chef there who makes the most of fresh ingredients. Mother's Day dinner special entree was seared scallops and prawns in a saffron sauce. Best meal we have ever had in the Methow Valley, and we have been going there for years.Special Features: