Freeport Bar & Grill
8259 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95832Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Freeport Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.freeportbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 9166651169
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Karaoke Friday Nights from 9:00pm - 1:30am!
A word from Freeport Bar & Grill
Freeport Bar & Grill is a family owned and operated restaurant. We pride ourselves in making each guest feel as if he or she is at home. We know all our regulars by name. And if this is your first time dining with us we hope to make you a regular. If you don"t see something on our menu just ask, our staff is very accommodating. We offer patio seating as long as the weather is nice. We have a very big menu with a wide variety of foods. Sometime to please everyone's taste buds. We are very kid friendly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Freeport Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- GREAT TIMEMaryDined on 7/3/2013We went to this restaurant last year for my Mom's 86th birthday lunch and she liked it so well that we decided to go there again this year for her 87th birthday. There were 9-1/2 of us. The service was excellent for all of us; with a baby less than 1 year old up to my Mom's age and in between. The food was also very good. Everyone was very pleased with their meal. It was also great to be able to make a reservation on-line. We all had an excellent time and I would definitely recommend it to anyone for a casual meal. They even brought my Mom a mini ice cream sundae with a candle on top for her birthday without asking! Thank you for a memorable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- River ambiance.Iris71Dined on 7/1/2013What a delight to be near the river so the patio is a real plus! The food has good presentation and the waitress quite competent. Mostly, we go for the patio, the great dessert & the river nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm friendly service & great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2013My husband had the rotisserie chicken with stuffing, mashed potatoes and chicken gravy, and I had the fresh sea bass with garlic mash and vegetables. They were both done to perfection, and presented beautifully. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and look forward to visiting again soon. Keep it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restarauntOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2013The Freeport Bar and Grill has become my favorite restaraunt. Everything on the menu is very good, the service is always excellant, and their Rack of Lamb (when they have it) is to die for. On a dairly basis, I recommend the full rack of ribs or ribs and chicken.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sacramento ClassicWozzieDined on 6/21/2013The Freeport Bar & Grill is classic Americana. From the salad with Iceberg lettuce to the baked potatoes, this place is a throwback. The food is very good, and always fresh tasting. This place doesn't try to be anything it's not. It's an institution that has surely changed very little for decades. The courtyard is very comfortable. It's a calming environment. If you want a bustling bar scene, this place has that too. The service on this trip was amateurish, but pleasant and efficient, nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freeport Bar & GrillLynlowDined on 6/16/2013Our reservations and seating were handled very professionally, however, once seated, it appeared we had been forgotten. We were seated approximately 10-15 minutes before anyone came to our table. At that time our water glasses were filled and it was about 10-15 minutes more before we got a server. Then the server appeared only after we got the eye of the lady seating patrons. Once we got a server, the service was very good and the food delicious. We would definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2013I made reservations during the week of Fathers day online for the evening at 7:30pm. The hostess showed us to our table. The Patio had a great scene and the outside level was not loud at all. The hostess said our waiter would be with us shortly. We were brought fresh hot bread and butter along with water by who we thought was our waiter. We kept seeing him walk by and getting others bread and water, cleaning tables and realized that was not our waiter. About 10 mintues go by and we still have not met our waiter. The person who brought bread came back to see if we wanted more we told him we were ready to order. "You haven't ordered Yet?" He went to find out waiter and our waiter was not aware that he was supposed to wait on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & service were wonderful,JntslgDined on 6/8/2013Food & service were wonderful, as noted. Good thing they were able to seat us in the bar area as they had no record of a reservation for us from OpenTable. What happened guys ?!?
- the seafood appetizer wasgopackDined on 6/4/2013the seafood appetizer was excellent but the entrees were cold dry and overcooked!
- Every dish was great, andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2013Every dish was great, and the dessert was heavenly..Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service,moderate prices.jinriovistaDined on 5/4/2013Excellent service with moderate prices. The patio is great and the menu has a good variety of lunch items. I have not been there for dinner but others who have say it is very good. I would take guests there any time without worrying about the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening Dining OutsidelrjsactoDined on 4/26/2013We had our weekly dining club dinner here on a busy Friday evening last week in April. It was a beautiful night out on the patio. The food was very good. Great ribs and chicken. The chicken cordon bleu was a big hit! The service was friendly and efficient and ambience was very nice with candles and the scent of jasmine growing on the back wall.Special Features:
- We always enjoy dinner ateatabunchDined on 4/17/2013We always enjoy dinner at Freeport Bar and Grill. The food and service are always very good.Special Features:
- Great local place!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/23/2013They have a large menu and all of our food was great. We had a large group and everyone was really happy with their meal!Special Features:
- A nice find.....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013Good food and service. The outdoor/patio is great when the weather allows.Special Features:
- We weren't as happy this time.IreneDined on 1/14/2013We weren't as happy this time. We were seated by an outside door and a server kept going in and out (no customers outside) and leaving the door open and it was very cold. We're usually very happy with everything.Special Features:
- Every experience I've hadOliverVIPDined on 11/24/2012Every experience I've had at the Freeport Grill has been an excellent one.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant along the river.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2012We had an early Thanksgiving dinner. Food was excellent. Cioppino, chicken/ribs and chicken picatta were our dishes. Garlic bread was really good also. Our server was very attentive and food came out quick. The salad that comes with the meal is a good size and the plates are chilled and produce was all very fresh. Their house dressing is delicious.Special Features:
- Hi-Lite: the attention ourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/12/2012Hi-Lite: the attention our honoree received made all of us happy (ESPECIALLY The Dessert) and we all had a great time! Thank you! Terry ToughSpecial Features:
- Celebrated Dad's 79th birthday4mft99VIPDined on 10/1/2012Celebrated Dad's 79th birthday with family and friends in the bar and for dinner. Other customers joined in to wish Dad a Happy BDay. The rib eye steaks ordered were prepared just as requested. This is a go-to place close to Elk Grove, convenient parking and always great service.Special Features:
- We had a delightful meal.fun2dineDined on 9/23/2012We had a delightful meal. Will try the hamburger next time.
- Great food and service! ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2012Great food and service! Excellent follow up on reservation request.Special Features: