Fredrick's Fusion Bistro
907 Tahoe Blvd
Incline Village, NV 89451Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
Fredrick's Fusion Bistro
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fredricksbistro.com/
- Phone: 7758323007
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 9:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Greg Erb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: At Fredrick’s Fusion Bistro we specialize in both on-site and off-site catering events. Whether you’re hosting a wedding reception or would like to bring in a party of close friends and family, our staff will work with you to make your event one to remember.
- Private Party Facilities: A complete restaurant buy-out is available. Please contact us for details.
- Private Party Contact: Greg Erb 7758323007
A word from Fredrick's Fusion Bistro
Frederick's Fusion Bistro is a laid-back, elegant dining spot in the heart of Incline Village, Nevada, just minutes from the cerulean waters of Lake Tahoe, and a quick drive along the Lake, no matter where you're staying on the North Shore. A New American Bistro with an Asian twist, "Fred's" as the locals call it, offers a wide variety of sushi and sashimi preparations that are the perfect way to start off a relaxed dinner after a long day skiing, or as a main attraction after tooling around in your boat on a hot summer's day. Entrees are seasonal, taking advantage of the freshest ingredients available, and with a full bar. a well-curated wine list and excellent service, you'll quickly learn why this tiny restaurant is a Tahoe insider's favorite. Reservations are recommended. Walk-ins accepted at the bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fredrick's Fusion Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (9)special occasion (4)romantic (3)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Fantastic food, intimate ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/26/2014We've dined here twice and can't wait to return. The pacing of service on our first visit was slow but understandable as this small, intimate restaurant was packed. Tried again midweek and restaurant was still full but we were able to get seating and full menu at the bar. There's a great reason why it's so full... The food is great and the service staff is also great. Food is imaginative; they offer some specialty sushi as a starter option along with other options that are all magnificent. From the roasted cauliflower soup to the butter lettuce salad with poached pear (best dressing on that simply elegant and delicious salad) to the various rolls and main courses... We have yet to try something we didn't like. This place is a find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little find in InclineFoodsnob1950Dined on 7/18/2014Waiter even remembered what my favorite drink was and the last time we were in was months ago!!!!Special Features:
- Loud night outZenithonDined on 7/15/2014The food was quite good. The service was good, but very slow. It was one of the loudest restaurants I have ever been in. I don't know if it was just a loud crowd or the acoustics of the place all focused in towards our table, but it was mind numbingly distracting and was the focus of the meal for all four of us, which kind of ruined it. I might be willing to go back if it was at an off time when I was sure the place would be fairly empty, otherwise no chance for my return.Special Features:
- experienceddinerDined on 7/1/2014we had an excellent dinner. Being a party of 4 we shared several sushi rolls and entrees and were delighted with every offering.Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Fredrick's Fusion Bistro reviews archive.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Great food, very good service. Great valentine's day dining.Special Features:
- Small; not fancy; but deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Every course was excellent or at least very good. It is a small place -- from the outside when you drive up you think "uh oh" -- it is obviously small and humble. The tables inside are the same -- small and humble. No matter. Keep the faith. The atmosphere is pleasant and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- North Tahoe GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2014Food Great, Bar patrons way too noisy for small space!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2013We had a wonderful dinner on New Year's Eve. They provided a set menu with several choices from their regular menu. The food was delicious and we had a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fredrick's of InclineBuckleDined on 12/30/2013Great local bistro who provides excellent food with an Asian flare. The quality of the food is fresh and the presentation is elegant. I highly recommend it and is one of my favorite restaurants when visiting Incline Village!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This has an Asian infusionOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/21/2013This has an Asian infusion menu... Really nice and unique. Incline Village should be proud to have this gourmet restaurant here!Special Features:
- Creative food and great service.LocalResidentDined on 7/18/2013We enjoyed our meal, and the service was very good. We ordered various creative sushi-styled dishes. Most were fully cooked, so if you not a traditional sushi fan this is a good option. Service was efficient and friendly. The bar is not large, but it was quite lively. Seemed as though several people opted to dine at the bar. We will return the next time we are in the area!Special Features:
- Nice find in InclineOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/16/2013I ate here with my friend and had a great short rib here. Service was friendly and comfortable. The food was very good. The restaurant is small so it's best with small parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFoodenthusVIPDined on 6/4/2013Very happy with food and service. Would come here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner at Fredrick'sOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/20/2013First time to Fredrick's and we kept an open mind after seeing mixed reviews on Yelp. For us, the food was delicious and the service was fine. The place was quiet as there were very few diners so I can only speak to our experience. We had the salmon roll sushi as an appetizer. It was cold and fresh tasting, bite-size pieces easy to eat, plenty for 2. My husband had the miso soup which was in a gigantic bowl and could easily serve 4. I chose the cauliflower soup. Both were really tasty. For entrees we had the salmon and the short rib. Again, both were delicious and perfectly seasoned. For dessert we had the apple crisp and the beignets, really good. We left happy (and stuffed) and look forward to coming back.Special Features:
- Perfect Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2013I can't say enough good things about Fredricks. The food is wonderful, the service is top notch, and the atmosphere is perfect! My wife and I both had sushi and she has the best spinach salad I've ever tasted. The sushi was fresh and tasty. We also had 2 desserts which were both tasty as well. If you're in Incline Village, you need to make it a priority to eat here!Special Features:
- Enjoyed a very nice evening,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/15/2013Enjoyed a very nice evening, dining solo, not treated as invisible. ThanksSpecial Features:
- If you're looking for an alternativJonnyLikesVIPDined on 2/14/2013If you're looking for an alternative to Tahoe's cookie-cutter restaurants you will like Fredrick's. A menu with a nice variety of very tasty items.Special Features:
- Great food, once it finally arrivesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/9/2012The food at Fredrick's is excellent. And while the staff is very polite, friendly and even knowledgable about the menu, I have yet to have my food arrive in less than 40 minutes from when it was ordered. Twice I took family there in a group of four, and both times there were apologies for how late the food was... and then the food still didn't come out for another 10 minutes after that. I'm hopeful they resolve the back of the house issues, as the food is great and the staff is friendly.Special Features:
- reasonable, casual asian fusionMicahBVIPDined on 10/17/2012If you are looking for a casual, quality meal in the Tahoe area, this did the trick. Some interesting sushi rolls with unusual combinations. The entrees also had nice "fusion" twists to make it an atypical asian meal. Tucked away in a strip mall on the main drag. I would go there again. The pricing was reasonable as well.Special Features:
- Overall it was pretty good.KirklandboyVIPDined on 8/2/2012Overall it was pretty good. Service was extremely slow. Salmon dish with fried rice balls was a disappointment. Fish was overcooked and over sauced. We had a nice time overall and the appetizers were good.
- Some of the food is reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/24/2012Some of the food is really great, like the ahi with wonton chips, and the crab in puff pastry, and some is disappointing. The filet mignon bites with avocado and rolled in rice and fried has almost no beef in it - about the size of your little fingernail. But the people are nice, and I would go back to try other things.Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2012The food was very good and the staff was very nice. I'd go back for seconds.Special Features:
- It took over 45 minutes betweenOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/5/2012It took over 45 minutes between starters and main course arrived; the kitchen seemed a bit overwhelmed. Quality of the food was execellent when it finally did arrive.Special Features:
- Love the food at Fredrick's.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/29/2012Love the food at Fredrick's. Everything is delicious, you cannot miss here.Special Features:
- Good sushi, Thursday nightsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2012Good sushi, Thursday nights offer 50% off of sushi rolls. If they have blood oranges order the blood order martini!Special Features:
- This was a nice find for usOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/25/2012This was a nice find for us and a change from going to the Reno restaurants. We will definitely go again. We ended up sitting at the Bar - the place is a very small, but has a rustic, romantic atmosphere with a fire place - There could have been some light music playing for some reason this was not turned on until 10 pm. You can not be in a hurry here! Each dish is detailed and delicious and each course we ordered took about 15 mins. before the next one came out but I enjoyed the slow pace.Special Features:
- outstanding food, very poor,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/10/2012outstanding food, very poor, slow service, but worth the wait.Special Features:
- It was New Year's Eve so itOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2011It was New Year's Eve so it was busy. However, the fixed price menu was excellent. Everything was cooked and presently well. We will come back and try it again when the usual menu is available (which looks very good).Special Features:
- Christmas Eve, new server,COB1VIPDined on 12/24/2011Christmas Eve, new server, waited too long 45 minutes for entree's. told use they would bring bread, never did. frazzled service. Never poured wine, and didn't check on us at all.
- Best kept secret in Incline VillageOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2011Fredrick's is the best restaurant in Incline Village. The food is to die for and the service is superb. I highly recommend the short rib entree. The sushi appetizer was outstanding, and so was the cauliflower puree soup. The dessert - Coffee and Doughnuts, was melt-in-your-mouth scrumptious! We brought our own wine for corking, but they have a very nice list and a full bar.Special Features:
- probably the third time we'veOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/27/2011probably the third time we've been there, will not be in a hurry to go back. out of the 2 entrees we ordered, one was pretty good, one was flat out pretty bad. nice people, service was good, food just not great though.