Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
100 Twin River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twinriver.com/fredandsteves.php
- Phone: 4014758400
- Hours of Operation:
Wed - Thurs: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri - Sat: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Wed - Thurs: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri - Sat: 5:00pm - 12:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Scott Kaiser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please contact Donna Wing in the Sales office for any parties over 15. Donna can be contacted at 401-475-8438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest seafood around, visit Fred & Steve's Steakhouse. Let two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fred and Steve's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)fit for foodies (24)romantic (22)notable wine list (21)good for groups (20)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (7)neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Delicious food!MerrillDined on 8/22/2014We went for first time for anniversary...food was delicious...best steak my husband said he had ever had. Service staff very attentive & eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lounge dining not disappointingRistoogeDined on 8/22/2014After dining from the main menu several times, this was the first time in the lounge. The meal was still just as good. The burger & chicken sandwiches were wonderful. The only drawback was the burger was more well than medium, but the taste was so good it wasn't sent back. The service was great as usual. The couple extra $ was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!Bren73Dined on 8/22/2014Food and service is always excellent every time I go. Enjoy both the lounge and dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I celebrated my 60th birthday with very special friends. It was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Steve & FredAirsupplyfanDined on 8/15/2014Last visit just the bar. Prior to Air Supply a Devine meal great servers, fantastic meals (grouper/swordfish) best dining in a long time need moreh than 50!!Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014My girlfriends and I have made going to Fred and Steves a must when we attend any concert at Twin River. We love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysFoodiesDined on 8/8/2014My girlfriend and I have been dining at Fred and Steve's for a number of years. The food is excellent, the wait staff is very attentive and the restaurant is always clean and very inviting. We had dinner last night for my girlfriends birthday and the steaks that we had were grilled to perfection. Truly one of the best meals that I have had. I want to thank the wait staff Brian, Veronica and Kevin. They could not have been nicer or more attentive. They really made the dining experience terrific. I look forward to another great meal there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Donnie Barber & Amy LaVioletteEateriesDined on 8/8/2014It was our first time at Twin Rivers Casino and we chose to go to Fred & Steve's steakhouse. Jasmine and Tom were great, very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. My steak was on the cold side (I think it was done before his) but still very good, Donnie's meal was great as well. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING IN ALL WAYSBillSDined on 8/3/2014MY FAMILY AND I WENT FOR OUR 5TH DINNER AT FRED&STEVE'S AND ONCE AGAIN IT WAS OUTSTANDING. FROM THE TIME WE WALKED IN AND THE CUTE HOSTESS SAID HELLO UNTIL WE WALKED OUT WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY. THE WAIT STAFF WAS EXCEPTIONAL (BEST I EVER HAD HERE) THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER SAID IT WAS THE BEST PRIME RIB EVER!!!!! NO ROOM FOR DESSERT SO CAN NOT HONESTLY RATE IT!Special Features:
- solid mealmeateaterDined on 8/2/2014Tucked away on the second floor of a casino is Fred and Steve's. We enjoyed the food- it was truly delicious and similar to the top steak houses in Boston. We'll definitely go back. The ambiance is missing a little something. They have these football jerseys in each of the booths that are lit up with lights. Some of the lights are not working, so it looks kind of tacky. The furnishings were nice, but the lighting seemed a little off and bright. They should have a designer come in and make a few quick fixes which will catapult the image.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceYummieDined on 8/1/2014Love the food here. Great bread and dips, appetizers and main course meals. Whether you are a meat or seafood lover, Fred & Steve's have it all. Great bar menu if you prefer a more limited but great food menu. Excellent service as well.Special Features:
- FabulousFenballDined on 7/31/2014Fun, fun, fun. Something for everyone at Fred and Steve's -- new farm-to-table menu is great, and everyone in our party loved the food. Recommend if you want to have a good time.Special Features:
- AnniversaryMikeInCumberlandDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I have gone to Fred and Steve's Steakhouse for all our wedding anniversaries (3) at this time and hope to be doing so for the next 50+ because you cant get a better experience.Special Features:
- over the topVinnyMagooDined on 7/30/2014We have been to Fred an Steve's on about a half dozen occasions. The experience just keeps getting better! The food, the service, the attention to detail is remarkable. On one occasion, we took our son there for his 21st birthday. He asked for a beer that they didn't have. The waiter actually went to the restaurant next door to find the beer in question. I mean...come-on! Where do you get service like that. My wife and I went there the other night and the whole experience was magnificent! We had Brian and Kevin as a tag-team waiting on us. I can't say enough about these guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fred and Steve's SteakhouseDBSim30Dined on 7/30/2014First time at Fred and Steve's Steakhouse and using open table. Enjoyed both and will try to use open table again for dining out.Special Features:
- Al ways a satisfying experienceBillDined on 7/24/2014This is a can't miss restaurant. Usually go here a couple of times a year. It is not cheap but when I walk out the door the smile on my face and and my full stomach speak for themselves. Great service, great choice.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerAnnieDined on 7/19/2014Wanted to try Fred & Steve's for a while now and got to celebrate my birthday there with my family. The service was speedy and friendly, the appetizers (squash blossoms) were delicious as were the heirloom tomatoes in the caprese salad. Our steaks were fantastic both in size and in flavor. A great way to spend a birthday!! AND we got to meet Fred Smerlas too!!! Wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantEatingOutDined on 7/19/2014Always like to have dinner at Fred & Steve's when I'm at Twin Rivers. The food has always been excellent; always cooked to your liking. The ceasar salad is large enough for two or more. The sides are large enough to share also. The desserts are wonderful; a great finish to a terriffic meal. I certainly will eat there again the next time I'm at Twin Rivers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Before EventsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014We went here before a show and were very disappointed. Arrived 90 minutes before the start of the show, which should have been plenty of time to eat, but our main course arrived about ten minutes before the start of the event. wait staff was good, but the kitchen was obviously unprepared for the pre event dinner rush. The 48 oz. porterhouse looked smaller than we have had in the past and it was stone cold and medium done. We ordered it medium rare. We have been here several times, but after this experience we will not be back. I spoke with the Maitre D' on our way out and toow disappointed we were. He gave me a very unconvincing "I'm so sorry". The Executive Chef was standing next to him and heard my complaint and was not interested
- Fred & Steve'sTheChiefDined on 7/17/2014Excellent place to eat wether your alone or with a group. Hospitality was awesome, service was slow for as many servers they had. This was the only down fall, The food quality and portion size was great, everything was cooked to perfection. The desserts are outstanding, as if they came out of a magazine. right down to the coffee in the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Food was great, ambiance was great, service was good. Only real complaint was that it took forever to get our bill.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steakhouseEileenDined on 7/12/2014We loved this place..have eaten at all the providence streak houses and this is as good as any of them...will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trying to be better than they areskooter678Dined on 7/12/2014Overpriced for the experience. I've been to a lot of great steakhouses and this simply is not one of them! The service was ok, the food was decent, but not for the price. I honestly think that I would have preferred a chain steak restaurant over Fred and Steve's.
- Nice diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Food and service very good. Nice restaurant for casual dining as well as formal diningSpecial Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2014Been to free and Steve's several time and this time was no different. Erron was our waiter and was great! Food top notch and never disappoints .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a happy dinerEatoutalotDined on 7/4/2014Over priced. I would expect a high priced steakhouse to properly cook a steak. I ordered a petite filet cooked medium. The waitress asked me to cut into it to assure proper cooking- it was raw in the center . It was returned to kitchen and then returned to me 5 minutes later - overcooked and dry. We suspected it had been microwaved. I had steak from BJs grilled at home last night that far exceeded the one served here.
- not so goodhopefulDined on 7/4/2014I made the ultimate mistake of ordering fish at a steak house. I love sea bass.... and it was on the menu. Ordered it and the texture was very light... it's usually firm. There were also way too many bones. Each bite was 50/50... it's not fun eating a piece of fish, then having to pull bones out of your mouth in front a a full bar. I think the food would have been better without the bones. We ordered stuffed mushrooms and that was good. Overall I was not happy, but would be willing to give it another try.Special Features:
- awesome experienceDotSDined on 7/3/2014The service was top notch. From the start it was obvious the staff cared about our experience. They recommended an appetizer, talked extensively about items on the menu we inquired about, and were there right when we needed them. the food was fabulous and reasonable for the quality.Special Features:
- Great meal, terrific staff!BostonTonyDined on 6/28/2014A wonderful way to cap off the night after catching a concert. Good food, great, accommodating staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentGobcDined on 6/28/2014App was decent as was server and bread. Waited 45 minutes for a filet which came out over cooked and dry. Ordered au povire and came plain. Server apologized over and over again for wait. Restaurant was not busy and I've had better tasting steak at the 99. One and done here!
- catsgalorecatsgaloreDined on 6/27/2014Excellent food and service is amazing. Portions border on huge but doggie bags available. Pricey! Very limited days and hours.Special Features:
- Outstandingwhosready4greatdiningDined on 6/22/2014best steak we've had and the price was not a problem with the quality that was provided. great dining experience, will definitely dine there again.Special Features:
- Exceeded My ExpectationsDandJDined on 6/22/2014I have been to Fred and Steve's many times and have always been very happy with the food and the service, but this time they outdid themselves. The food was especially well-prepared that night, both my husband's prime rib and my filet mignon were cooked perfectly. But what really set this night apart was what came at the end. We had mentioned to our server in passing that it was our anniversary, and after the dinner plates had been cleared she brought us a dessert to share that even had a lit candle in it. It was such a sweet, thoughtful gesture and really made the evening special to us.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014One of the best dinning experiences I have ever had, the food was perfect, the staff was spot on.Special Features:
- Excellent Food and Great TimePhyllDined on 6/21/2014When I made the reservation, we had expectations of sitting in the Dining Room but opted for the bar, instead. Good choice as Tim and his helper were extremely friendly and hard working. The food came out on time and was excellent starting with the stuffed mushrooms thru to my prime rib and my husband's sirloin steak. The drinks were equally as good. The bartender, Tim was great to talk to as he was extremely friendly and very nice, not just to us but to everyone. Will definitely go back to Fred and Steve's, actually looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- "Wicked Good"lambchopDined on 6/20/2014A great experience of fine food, fine beverages, and fine service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Very nice place, waiters/waitresses were also very pleasant and made our first time very memorable to come back again, food was delicious. Definitely coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014I took my family to celebrate Father's Day, it was a wonderful day. The food was outstanding and we had our own private room which was tremendous. The servers, Franklin, Veronica and Steven were fabulous, couldn't have asked for a better ending to our day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovefinefood.lovefinefoodDined on 6/15/2014Our son took us for father's day. My husband LOVES steak and wasn't let down. Cuts of meat were large, well prepared to our specifications (one rare, one medium rare and one well done) and deliciously tender. Sides were a little on the pricey side but all were delicious. Seating was a little too close for our comfort, we could clearly hear the entire conversation of the table next to us. Service was great, staff attentive and efficient. Loved that "dad" got to sit in a huge, stuffed, easy chair kind of like the king of the table. Highly recommend for meat lovers.Special Features:
- Inventive and TerrificBentleyGTCSpeedDined on 5/23/2014The food is original and wonderfully prepared. They are happy to accommodate special requests. The steaks are delicious, the helpings huge. Excellent wines are very reasonable prices—surprising. I'm talking top-end.Special Features: