Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
100 Twin River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twinriver.com/dining/fred-steves-steakhouse/
- Phone: (401) 475-8400
- Hours of Operation:
Wed - Thurs: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri - Sat: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Wed - Thurs: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri - Sat: 5:00pm - 12:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Scott Kaiser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please contact Donna Wing in the Sales office for any parties over 15. Donna can be contacted at 401-475-8438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Fred and Steve's Steakhouse
For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest seafood around, visit Fred & Steve's Steakhouse. Let two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fred and Steve's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Lincoln, RI ›
Fred and Steve's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (29)notable wine list (22)romantic (21)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (7)neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014My husband and I dined for the first time at Fred and Steve's. The service was excellent! The wait staff were friendly and eager to please. The food was incredible. We had stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer and they were the best we ever had. My husband ordered the serf and turf. The filet was so tender and juicy, it melted in your mouth. I had the chicken cutlet downtown with spinach and risotto. The chicken was juicy and had great flavor and the risotto was cooked to perfection. The only negative to the restaurant, was the noise level. Apparently, there was a large party celebrating a birthday and they were loud. It wasn't the restaurants fault though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great...but noisyprouddadDined on 11/21/2014We went to this restaurant to celebrate a wedding anniversary. We were seated in a lovely space in the back of the restaurant. The food was fantastic and our service was wonderful. The problem was a party of 8 VERY BOISTEROUS co-workers that were celebrating and were EXTREMELY LOUD and totally inconsiderate of any of the diners surrounding them. VERY unfortunate! The owner of the restaurant was sitting with his party right nearby and did not say anything. We did mention the feelings of ourselves and other diners to the host as we were leaving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50/50ppass54Dined on 11/21/2014Main entries where very good and served hot. A few of the sides (broccoli and risotto ) were less satisfying and served Luke warm.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very overpriced, but the food was exceptional.BuzzyDined on 11/15/2014The sauces and seasonings were just right,, not overpowering, yet tasty. The wait staff was very pleasant and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best beefMcdonowilVIPDined on 11/6/2014The steaks here are as good if not better than any of the big name steakhouses. Sides and desserts are fabulous also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingDeliciousDined on 11/1/2014Fred and Steve's is an outstanding place for any occasion, dinner with friends, special occasion, or just for anything. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. Great place to unwind after a long week with a nice glass of wine or anything you feel like having. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant if your not prepared to pay. The prices are high but worth every penny so treat yourself to great food and atmosphere. My husband had a filet mignon and I had salmon with a mango sauce which was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGdetroit67Dined on 11/1/2014From start to finish - this was an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- Fred and Steve'sPJBleakneyDined on 11/1/2014Having been four years between visits we chose to go to dinner on a Saturday night, after the disaster that was valet parking we got to the restaurant fifteen minutes late; the front desk said our reservation was still good and we were promptly seated. I started with the clam chowder and a side Cesar salad. The bread basket came and I was enjoying it very much and my bowl of chowder looked like it was a gallon jug! It was light and quite hot. The Cesar followed and it too was fresh and quite delicious. Then our entree of prime rib came and I was just stuffed on the salad and chowder. Dessert was passed on as I was just too full. We shall return but not wait four years!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2014THe Lobster bisk was AMAZING, also the other party had surf and turf which was cooked perfectly, will be bacK!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent evening as always!GigiDined on 10/18/2014Christina and Danielle took very good care of us! The food was delicious, drinks made well and always made to feel special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Rib-eyeYummieDined on 10/10/2014My friend & I split the 22oz rib-eye steak. So glad we did. It was cooked perfectly and more than enough. Superb! Love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as always!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Dining at Fred and Steve's is a must for our nights out at Twin River Casino. My girlfriends look forward to it!!! It is always such a great experience!Special Features:
- Excellent fish and chips in lounge.TheCoreDined on 10/9/2014Excellent fish and chips but burger bomb sandwich overdone. Service great and pleasant lounge atmosphere.Special Features:
- Must try!!!KAMMVIPDined on 10/5/2014We have dined at this restaurant many times. Food and service are always amazing. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, even better service!JennaDined on 10/5/2014My husband and I came to celebrate our anniversary. This wasn't our first visit to Fred and Steve's-- but as always we weren't disappointed. I had the surf and turf-- cooked perfectly as I asked and full of flavor! They offer different sides for dipping as well. My husband had the cowboy steak--also full of flavor, he prefers no butter though. Sides-- mashed patatoes and asaparagus-- both were very good. The service was spot on-- and both our waiter and waitress were great! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakbilldelDined on 9/27/2014The cowboy steak is best ever. Great taste, cooked exact as ordered. Wait staff waited to ensure it met all our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yet another great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014This is easily our 7th or 8th visit in the last few years, and it never disappoints. Great food, outstanding service!Special Features:
- red snapperNanaDined on 9/17/2014The servers was very gracious . There were five in our party my husband and i order the red snapper from Florida , we were very disappointed in our choice, the fish was not season and have a very fishy taste like it was old, we winter in Naples Florida , have order the red snapper many times always enjoyed it. On the brighter side the other three in our party loved there choices, 2 ordered baked stuffed shrimp 1 ordered salmon. We will dine there again with a different choice .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great Food.SWalker3581Dined on 9/13/2014Even though the restaurant seemed busy, the service was top notch and so was the food! There were four of us; we had prime rib, stuffed shrimp, and my husband had the filet. The sides (red bliss whipped potatoes and some delicious cheesy broccoli) were also great.Special Features:
- Ambiance does not fit the PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Service was great! Great menu knowledge attention to detail although my side dish was forgotten. But for a special occasion this is not the place to go! SO noisy! My wife and I got all dressed up for a special anniversary diner to be shoved in a booth ten times the required size for the two of us and surrounded by people in jeans and ratty t-shirts. Wine list does not include vintages and when spending 100-200 on bottle of wine that is required!!! Food was of ok quality but lacked flavor and unique characteristics you would expect for the price.
- REally NOT what I expectedMeh1234Dined on 9/5/2014The smoke from the casino permeated everything about this evening. One guest's meal was overcooked and the rest of the meal was just average. It was far to expensive for a "just average" meal.
- Outstanding prime ribtftmomDined on 8/31/2014If you like prime rib there is just no other place to go. They have the very best prime rib I have ever had anywhere ever.They also have wonderful bread and delicious farm fresh vegetables. Our portions were so large we brought home enough beef for sandwiches for 2 days. And it tasted just as wonderful. Also when making the reservation I mentioned we were going on our anniversary and they surprised us with an elegant complimentary fruit tart dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Absolutely superb dining experience...Filet mignon cooked to perfection...excellent wine, oysters, Ceasar salad and sides. My guest found the sautéed spinach to be heavy on the garlic but I loved it and he has the option of having it steamed next time. Wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Delicious food!MerrillDined on 8/22/2014We went for first time for anniversary...food was delicious...best steak my husband said he had ever had. Service staff very attentive & eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lounge dining not disappointingRistoogeDined on 8/22/2014After dining from the main menu several times, this was the first time in the lounge. The meal was still just as good. The burger & chicken sandwiches were wonderful. The only drawback was the burger was more well than medium, but the taste was so good it wasn't sent back. The service was great as usual. The couple extra $ was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!Bren73Dined on 8/22/2014Food and service is always excellent every time I go. Enjoy both the lounge and dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I celebrated my 60th birthday with very special friends. It was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To Steve & FredAirsupplyfanDined on 8/15/2014Last visit just the bar. Prior to Air Supply a Devine meal great servers, fantastic meals (grouper/swordfish) best dining in a long time need moreh than 50!!Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014My girlfriends and I have made going to Fred and Steves a must when we attend any concert at Twin River. We love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysFoodiesDined on 8/8/2014My girlfriend and I have been dining at Fred and Steve's for a number of years. The food is excellent, the wait staff is very attentive and the restaurant is always clean and very inviting. We had dinner last night for my girlfriends birthday and the steaks that we had were grilled to perfection. Truly one of the best meals that I have had. I want to thank the wait staff Brian, Veronica and Kevin. They could not have been nicer or more attentive. They really made the dining experience terrific. I look forward to another great meal there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Donnie Barber & Amy LaVioletteEateriesDined on 8/8/2014It was our first time at Twin Rivers Casino and we chose to go to Fred & Steve's steakhouse. Jasmine and Tom were great, very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. My steak was on the cold side (I think it was done before his) but still very good, Donnie's meal was great as well. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING IN ALL WAYSBillSDined on 8/3/2014MY FAMILY AND I WENT FOR OUR 5TH DINNER AT FRED&STEVE'S AND ONCE AGAIN IT WAS OUTSTANDING. FROM THE TIME WE WALKED IN AND THE CUTE HOSTESS SAID HELLO UNTIL WE WALKED OUT WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY. THE WAIT STAFF WAS EXCEPTIONAL (BEST I EVER HAD HERE) THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER SAID IT WAS THE BEST PRIME RIB EVER!!!!! NO ROOM FOR DESSERT SO CAN NOT HONESTLY RATE IT!Special Features:
- solid mealmeateaterDined on 8/2/2014Tucked away on the second floor of a casino is Fred and Steve's. We enjoyed the food- it was truly delicious and similar to the top steak houses in Boston. We'll definitely go back. The ambiance is missing a little something. They have these football jerseys in each of the booths that are lit up with lights. Some of the lights are not working, so it looks kind of tacky. The furnishings were nice, but the lighting seemed a little off and bright. They should have a designer come in and make a few quick fixes which will catapult the image.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceYummieDined on 8/1/2014Love the food here. Great bread and dips, appetizers and main course meals. Whether you are a meat or seafood lover, Fred & Steve's have it all. Great bar menu if you prefer a more limited but great food menu. Excellent service as well.Special Features:
- FabulousFenballDined on 7/31/2014Fun, fun, fun. Something for everyone at Fred and Steve's -- new farm-to-table menu is great, and everyone in our party loved the food. Recommend if you want to have a good time.Special Features:
- AnniversaryMikeInCumberlandDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I have gone to Fred and Steve's Steakhouse for all our wedding anniversaries (3) at this time and hope to be doing so for the next 50+ because you cant get a better experience.Special Features:
- over the topVinnyMagooDined on 7/30/2014We have been to Fred an Steve's on about a half dozen occasions. The experience just keeps getting better! The food, the service, the attention to detail is remarkable. On one occasion, we took our son there for his 21st birthday. He asked for a beer that they didn't have. The waiter actually went to the restaurant next door to find the beer in question. I mean...come-on! Where do you get service like that. My wife and I went there the other night and the whole experience was magnificent! We had Brian and Kevin as a tag-team waiting on us. I can't say enough about these guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fred and Steve's SteakhouseDBSim30Dined on 7/30/2014First time at Fred and Steve's Steakhouse and using open table. Enjoyed both and will try to use open table again for dining out.Special Features:
- The following 1354 reviews are from the Fred and Steve's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Al ways a satisfying experienceBillDined on 7/24/2014This is a can't miss restaurant. Usually go here a couple of times a year. It is not cheap but when I walk out the door the smile on my face and and my full stomach speak for themselves. Great service, great choice.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerAnnieDined on 7/19/2014Wanted to try Fred & Steve's for a while now and got to celebrate my birthday there with my family. The service was speedy and friendly, the appetizers (squash blossoms) were delicious as were the heirloom tomatoes in the caprese salad. Our steaks were fantastic both in size and in flavor. A great way to spend a birthday!! AND we got to meet Fred Smerlas too!!! Wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.