Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - Oceanside
3915 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - Oceanside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fratellisoceanside.com/
- Phone: 7606969007x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
Friday, Saturday 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Entire Catering Menu.
- Private Party Facilities: From birthdays, wedding rehearsals, business meetings, to your much needed friendly gathering, our Fratelli's event team are here to create your next memorable occasion for you and your party.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Conn 7606969007
- Special Events: Banquet Room capable of holding 70+ people.
A word from Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - Oceanside
At Fratelli's we offer a wide range of traditional American-Italian dishes in a family friendly, yet casually elegant atmosphere. We use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced from local purveyors. Our made from scratch hand tossed pizzas, house-made pasta sauces, local organic salads, fresh seafood and our other traditional American-Italian classics compose a menu unlike any other in North County. Our small production wines and our carefully selected draught beers beautifully complement our food offerings. We take tremendous pride in the care of our guests and the creation of a one of a kind experience one can only find at Fratelli's Italian Kitchen. On behalf of all of us in the Fratelli's family, thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - Oceanside reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- HOME MADE RAVSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014We had a great meal at Fratellis as usual. I had the special lamb stuffed raviolis. They were good but for some reason Fratelli's has a difficult time serving the food hot. I was close to sending it back but I didn't want them to microwave it. Hopefully next time the food will be steaming hot. The way it should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite Italian restaurant!WoosbipDined on 9/11/2014My family has been going to Fratelli's since it opened. We love the great food and the atmosphere. The manager, Henry, makes sure we get everything just the way we want it. Food is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - well prepared ItalianSusan1484VIPDined on 8/16/2014The food was very generous in its proportions, the manager was visible and even brought more bread to the table, our waiter was pleasant and attentive, and the place filled up quickly - obviously a favorite with the 'locals'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MID WEEK DINNER PLACEJAMESVIPDined on 7/31/2014great spot..good food I WISH IT WAS ON THE OCEANSpecial Features:
- The following 54 reviews are from the Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - Oceanside reviews archive.
- Family dinnerscarlettosarahVIPDined on 5/11/2014Great for a night out with the kids. Penne Kalamata and cannoli were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day Success!LightstarDined on 5/11/2014Fratelli's Italian Kitchen was the best spot we could have picked to celebrate Mothers' Day! They accommodated our large group, had special offers for the day as well as delicious favorites. I picked a lime salad with jumbo shrimp ~ very tasty and healthy. The lasagna was tremendous and the pork chops were divine! Mimosas with fresh squeezed orange juice topped off our celebration. It wasn't too noisy and our wait staff were friendly, courteous, and well paced. Fratelli's is becoming one of our fav Oceanside restaurants!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family placeSecondspleezeDined on 4/25/2014This was a perfect place to eat with a crazy two year old. Kid friendly and nice and noisy so we didn't stick out like a sore thumb. The food was really good, and they even had gluten free pizza which was delicious! Friendly staff and good location. Make reservations it was packed on Friday night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeMamaSkylightDined on 4/13/2014Got the tortellini pesto with a meatball and all were delicious. I ordered one meatball just to try it and it was moist and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends recommended Fratelli'sUNOgalsDined on 4/5/2014Friends recommended Fratelli's to us, & we enjoyed our dinner as well as our servers. The special for the evening was a lamb entree & it was delicious. All the staff were very friendly & helpful. We will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Fratelli'sGregDined on 3/22/2014We are first timers for this restaurant. The food was excellent and served on time. The marsala sauce was to die for! The wine we ordered, Zonan, was very good. We will be going back there very soon.Special Features:
- Fratelli SurpriseSusanDined on 2/23/2014Went to meet friends at a half way point and was delighted at the food and service. Shopping center was a turnoff, but the restaurant a great surprise.Special Features:
- We were a small group of 8ADockDined on 2/8/2014We were a small group of 8 but the service was amazing very prompt and the food delicious- much better than what you would expect from a local neighborhood cafe! Give it a try you will promise to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Consistently Great!CknomoOCDined on 2/7/2014We recently moved to this area and seem to have eaten at Fratelli's weekly if not more frequently. What a great find! We are always impressed by their creative and deliciously gourmet specials as well as the friendly service. Hate to admit it, but it's a nice change from Orange County's sometimes snooty attitude for excellent food and service. Do yourself a favor and try one of their specials - you'll be delighted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Delight!JulieRDined on 2/1/2014Always love Fratelli's for dinner. Great service, true Italian food and great steaks, too! Everyone is friendly and cares about the customer experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014I was very pleased with the food and service we received. The white wine sauce with the shrimp scampi was delicious and perfect for dipping bread. It was a little noisy, which I can deal with, but some patrons should be more cognizant of other's dining experience--not the restaurant's fault. The server was knowledgeable, prompt, but not overbearing.. The host was warm and welcoming throughout, all the way to the end. This was our second time here, the great service and delicious food definitely wasn't a fluke, we'll definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy birthday to wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/30/2013our open table reservation was seated immediately upon arrival. we were assigned an experienced server. they acknowledged our special occasion by 1) wishing my wife a happy birthday 2) the chef prepared her dish especially, brought it out himself, and laid in on the table in front of her, and 3) provided her a complimentary dessert. the food was wonderful. we were lucky enough to dine on a night when the happy hour was all night (which meant house vintage wine was half price, and there were appetizer discounts. standout selections were the herb oi and fresh bread (hot from the oven) they brought first, fried artichokes, arrugala salad, and pesto gnocchi. yum. friendly and attentive staff. our experience was sublime. highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just very good foodWolfDined on 12/24/2013this was a very nice experience. food and service was outstanding. Thanks, we will be back.Special Features:
- Nice atmostphere, and good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/24/2013I never heard of this restaurant before checking Open Table...then I decided to give it a try since it was voted by locals as being a favorite. I dined there over the holidays, and I really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. I ordered the pizza..which was very good, and also some other sides. Overall, I'm glad I decided to give this place a try. I found out there is also a location in San Marcos, on Restaurant Row...which is literally 5 minutes away from me, so I'll be trying that location out soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed very muchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2013I went to dinner here on Friday with a friend. For Oceanside, this place is a gem. It didn't look like too much from the outside as it is in a strip mall, but once inside it was very charming. The food was good, and I really didn't feel like I was in Oceanside. Enjoyed our dinner very much. I had the eggplant parmesan with linguine. Very tasty. Will go again.Special Features:
- Not many good places in OceansidemwstaudtVIPDined on 11/4/2013But this is a gem - great staff and good food at nice prices, Wine list was not extensive but had a nice assortment of good bottles at very good prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly folks, good Italian foodJef2Dined on 11/1/2013We loved the Caprese salad with fresh burrata cheese. One of our party did not like the cheese on the pizza as it was also a burrata rather than traditional mozzarella. I enjoyed the chicken piccata but wished I could have had a half order because there was so much. The folks were very friendly, but the delivery of the food to the table was very slow, most likely because there was a large party in the other room. A good neighborhood family place--we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome PlacebeccaDined on 10/14/2013The food as spectacular. We had the lunch menu. We got the calamari which was well worth the price. Both dipping sauces were delicious. Far better than the normal marinara that usually accompanies it. We ordered the small cheese pizza which was thin crusted and actually very large size. Along with that we got the chicken fetticini. the chicken was perfect. Not too much sauce, and the broccoli very fresh. The pizza was delicious and oh so tasty. The lunch staff was slim, but there was not that many people in there. The waiter seemed a little tired, but they stayed on top of our table and we never had to ask for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took one hour to get our foodIrritateddinerDined on 9/26/2013Took one hour to get our food because they waited for ALL 12 of our orders to be done. People that had just walked In received their food before any of us
- Oceanside's GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2013A hole in one every time you go there...always a good crowd, but can always get in. Excellent service, Giana was great! Fodd is always exemplary! Great prices, and local brews on tap! A++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2013The ambience was spacious and warm... Perhaps a little background of Italian music could have seasoned the mood for dinner but the tone set by the service was welcoming...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DenReindlDenReindlDined on 8/29/2013I was greeted at the door as soon as I walked in by a friendly Host. I felt welcome immediatelySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Your looking for this RestaurantDaleDined on 8/18/2013Since our 1st visit, when we think Italian in North County, we think Fratelli's The atmosphere is perfectly balanced for a casual meal or equally as a romantic meal spot. The food, (everything we have tried) has been excellent with good sized portions. We have tried other dishes and wish we could comment more on that but we can't seem to get past our favorites, the Calzone's and the Pizzas, which are some of the best we have ever had! Something that makes this restaurant a destination for us is the people here, everyone seems focused on making your experience perfect, they are personable and they truly make you feel that they "CARE" about your experience, something rarely found anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2013The staff was particularly helpful and friendly. The soup was great but the pasta bolognese just average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013Well for the cost, the specials weren't very special. And the risotto tasted like it was from a box. But the service was amazing. Great staff.Special Features:
- Great for lunch or DinnerCarlDined on 5/10/2013Great neighborhood restaurant. The service is excellent, the food fantastic, and I often see friends there. The back room is great for large groups. Whether it's date night, family night, or a celebration I would recommend you try this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in OceansideBammaDeeDeeDined on 4/30/2013Best Italian food in Oceanside. Best service, excellent for date nights and families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I hate to complain, but itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2013I hate to complain, but it seemed from the moment we walked in that we were inconveniencing the staff. We arrived shortly after 8pm, though the restaurant didn't close until 10 and was empty, we were rushed to order, rushed to eat, and rushed to get out. I ordered a pinot noir that was awful. I asked our server, Taylor, if I could exchange it and he said yes. Sadly, the next glass of wine he brought, tasted exactly like the one I had just returned, no doubt he just poured it into a new glass. My husband's food order for veal was incorrect, and when we said something to our server, he wanted to know if they could just put the veal on a new plate and they did. Very disappointing.
- Nice place, food good, serverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013Nice place, food good, server very accommodating. Only complaint, given wrong information on the phone regarding availability and cost of champagne.Special Features:
- DisappointmentTeacherVIPDined on 3/21/2013The first time I was here I had a veal parmesan sub sandwich.It was good except for the sauce that I thought was rather strange.It was more like tomato pulp that is left over after you strain the tomatoes for the juice to make sauce.I tried it again and the meal was better.For the third time I had the veal parmeggiana dinner.Again the strange tomato pulp with seeds appeared that was called marinara sauce.It was lumpy,seedy and not your traditional Italian gravy.The veal was fine.Then the dish included undercooked vegetable combination that did not go with the dish.I let those go. The menu states that the meat part is on TOP of the pasta with the sauce and mozzarella cheese, piled high.It was not good.They need lessons on Italian cooking.
- Must try Italian Restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Great Italian food and service than can't be beat. All special requests handled promptly, and with a smile.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/15/2013Excellent Italian food, the best I've tasted since I left New York 39 years ago. Service is "personal" not phony. If you want great food and a warm friendly service this is a good place.Special Features:
- Great food !! great beer DesertOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2013Great food !! great beer Desert was tasty.. price were fair..
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013I would not recommend the salad selections, they are uninspiring in taste and the lettuce was not crisp or of high quality. The entrees are wonderful, have not had a disappointment with any of the selections.Special Features:
- The price was higher than5abadillasDined on 2/14/2013The price was higher than I expected. I selected $$, and it seemed to fall in category $$$. Other than that we will definitely go back.Special Features:
- The food is excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The food is excellent and the service at Fratelli's is second to none. They are always attentive to your needs. I highly recomend you try this place out.Special Features: